Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 257. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the block finder sound on http://www.ultracoins.info/ ? Every time I have to use my sound for anything I have to close the page because that sound is frequent and very annoying.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

On another note: Take a look at Darkcoin and the other top 5! They are tanking big time !  Shocked Shocked Maybe UTC have chance to rise from the ashes

Probably has something to do with a large BTC dump @ 309. As BTC goes the alt market goes.
Activity: 506
Merit: 252
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Steven

Please register that Uggle has donated 0.0059248 BTC via my deposit to the Conference donation address.

I sleep now - will attend to any further donations via UTC tomorrow

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

You are the real hero here, thank you for this!

On another note: Take a look at Darkcoin and the other top 5! They are tanking big time !  Shocked Shocked Maybe UTC have chance to rise from the ashes
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
@usukan

Just sent you 400 UTC.
Transaction ID: e721b7540c8603b3e446896a16af4782183bee3fde4c17a0947f960e13457bdc
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Steven

Please register that Uggle has donated 0.0059248 BTC via my deposit to the Conference donation address.

I sleep now - will attend to any further donations via UTC tomorrow

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
legendary
primouno - here's an idea (yeah and its not a scam)

PURELY HYPOTHETICAL AT THIS STAGE

Suppose that any miners who want to make a donation in UTC - say how many UTC they want to donate on this forum. Lets keep it totally transparent.

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

If you are a willing participant at the rate I quote - you post you agree on this forum and send me the UTC with the txID - yes trust is involved!

I will deposit the agreed BTC amount to the Conference donation address when the UTC are received - and I will post on this forum the amount of BTC and who donated plus the txID.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

Up to you and any other miners - and I will not rip you off don't worry about that.

Its a risk from both ends - but I am happy to do this for UTC.

Cap is 200k UTC total for this deal.

Just let me know if anyone wants to donate this way.

Deal is not on until the UTC management team endorse this AND anyone lets me know if I am breaking any rules with this offer.
If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

This is the UTC wallet address for UTC United Hashers Conference donations.

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

And if I don't get back immediately - I have a day job in a strange time zone - but I will get back asap

Can we set up an UTC wallet for donations? I think many people especially miners would love to donate but don't want to sell their UTC. As someone said before: we should use UTC to buy tickets or anything we need and we can buy for the conference.
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Is the multipool been turned on?
Something is definitely stirring up interest, the net hashrate is increasing and we are seeing these huge buys.  Grin Grin
legendary
never thought I would see the day when I was happier to be in UTC than LTC - weird shit happens !

----------------------------------------

Did anyone note the buy in today on Cryptsy? - somebody - who probably knows more than us - bought over 850k UTC today up to 0.000033 ($5,108 USD) - last week about 650K

Maybe coincidence - but those are the biggest buys for a very long time.

I'm guessing one of the millionaire people involved with Hashers United saw we were attending and bought some! $5000 to those guys is pocket change. Hopefully this is just the start! We really need to get in the top 20 in marketcap & hopefully with this exposure we can push towards that!

How it is like there was a buy order of round 600k UTC on cryptsy and the price remain the same ? Moreover, I can not find the history of such a transaction on Market Trade History (Last 200). The total sum of those 200 last transaction is 310521,8016 UTC ~ 3,5 BTC
 Why dont we have the price of ~0.00003 right now ?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Did anyone note the buy in today on Cryptsy? - somebody - who probably knows more than us - bought over 850k UTC today up to 0.000033 ($5,108 USD) - last week about 650K

I'm guessing one of the millionaire people involved with Hashers United saw we were attending and bought some! $5000 to those guys is pocket change. Hopefully this is just the start! We really need to get in the top 20 in marketcap & hopefully with this exposure we can push towards that!

How it is like there was a buy order of round 600k UTC on cryptsy and the price remain the same ? Moreover, I can not find the history of such a transaction on Market Trade History (Last 200). The total sum of those 200 last transaction is 310521,8016 UTC ~ 3,5 BTC

No one was selling a block of 600k so it was executed in small chunks. There is no voodoo here, price will be at what people are willing to buy/sell UTC for, not a decimal point higher or lower.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Please all remember to 'like' the Facebook posts to spread the Ultracoin brand to others. I seem to be the only person ever hitting 'like'
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Jump to: