Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 58. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Please feel free to add your entry - AND/OR add to the prize pot.
Ultracoin contest
March 8th, 2017

Thanks noted MemberCount+1

Cheers - usukan
legendary
hmm i was expecting a pullback from bitcoin when i made my prediction, i guess i will be out of contest soon heh.

@Cripto BTW where can i follow WAVES development and when it will be completed so i can paly with my UTC & BTC tokens?

There are weekly updates here
http://coremedia.info/index.php/waves-news/item/368-waves-weekly-no-22
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Ultracoin contest
March 8th, 2017
Activity: 840
hmm i was expecting a pullback from bitcoin when i made my prediction, i guess i will be out of contest soon heh.

@Cripto BTW where can i follow WAVES development and when it will be completed so i can paly with my UTC & BTC tokens?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
@Cripto
3PPCVjEFLMkJf76Afha1ecaBnMsmEsXXZxG
legendary
Ultracoin contest
April 11th, 2017

thanks - noted locos_pfc

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 79
Ultracoin contest
April 11th, 2017
legendary
Ultracoin contest entry - March 1st.

If Bitcoin was at price level from first half of the year I would have entered today as entry date, and bought all orders up to 2000.  Grin

Thanks - noted Air Jordan

Cheers - usukan
legendary
UltraCoin Contest Update

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16790073

The NEW Ultracoin contest entries - so far

please note that the prize pot has further swelled to 79,562 UTC thanks to the recent generosity of bret @2,500 UTC

Plus we have stakes adding to this all the time.............

So this is over 1.5 BTC and well over USD 1,000

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16447179

primouno - October 10th,  2016, 19:56 UTC (out of contest)

thispanda - November 18th, 2016, 02:32 UTC (out of contest)

Alenevaa - November 25th, 2016 at 03:06 UTC (out of contest)

usukan - November 30th, 2016, 24:00 UTC (out of contest)

srkili - December 5th, 2016, 12:00 UTC (out of contest)

Valpe - December 12th, 2016, 12:00 UTC (out of contest)

sambiohazard - December 15th, 2016 0001 UTC (not out if closest date)

Uggle - December 31st, 2016, 12:00 UTC

cointron - January 5th, 2017, 12:04 UTC

Laniakean - January 23rd, 2017, 12:00 UTC

CRYPTONAIRE - January 31st, 2017, 12:00 UTC

bret - February 14th, 2017, 14:14:14 UTC

entroxseven - February 25th, 2017, 03:00 UTC

Air Jordan - March 1st, 2017, 12:00 UTC

MemberCount+1 - March 8th, 2017, 12:00 UTC

locos_pfc - April 11th, 2017, 12:00 UTC

Pot Address
UVDBhGnp9n8P6hwC4kyHa3iJsXdVhmJEA5

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 79
@Cripto
3PCzLcLeUg96FxM99JsdNwrDJTfJH3e2fib
Activity: 121
Ultracoin contest entry - March 1st.

If Bitcoin was at price level from first half of the year I would have entered today as entry date, and bought all orders up to 2000.  Grin
legendary
ok i got my tokens. has anyone else received 5000 Waves Bitcoin tokens as well? I wonder what that asset is? Thanks for the free tokens, will be fun to play with them once we have full wallet functions.
Yes I have them too. I don't know how to use them yet. As usukan mentioned before: we have to wait until they open WAVES gateways and it's possible to trade them.

hmm so probably everyone got it. I am not looking at this as free money, just some fin tokens to get your self familiar with Waves platform, more like testnet coins. I dont think it will have much value. Thanks for replying Smiley

I only got 100k UltraCoin tokens - damn I'm gonna complain

ok i got my tokens. has anyone else received 5000 Waves Bitcoin tokens as well? I wonder what that asset is? Thanks for the free tokens, will be fun to play with them once we have full wallet functions.
Yes I have them too. I don't know how to use them yet. As usukan mentioned before: we have to wait until they open WAVES gateways and it's possible to trade them.

hmm so probably everyone got it. I am not looking at this as free money, just some fin tokens to get your self familiar with Waves platform, more like testnet coins. I dont think it will have much value. Thanks for replying Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Tokens received as well. Thank you Smiley
legendary
Tokens received!!

Thank you very much.   Grin
The same, thx.

What can I do with the token? Any plans for the future?

This was posted previously - understand that UltraCoin and myself are not involved with this.  I am only passing some info from Team @Cripto at their request - and they appear to be delivering.

First and foremost - just regard this as a bit of fun for now.

Keep in mind that these Tokens on the WAVES platform will be tradeable on the WAVES decentralised exchange in the near future (WAVES DEX).  

They will have a value as traders determine and it may be that they have utilities that the mothercoin (UltraCoin) may not be able to easily provide - yet their success could support UltraCoin and assist it to develop further as the Community may determine.

They will be tradeable to other tokens, other cryptos and to FIAT currencies via the WAVES gateways.  

When you receive them - they are yours to transfer, trade and use how you see fit.  They will be able to be held/transferred on Windows/MAC/Android/iOS wallets in the very near future.

My understanding is as follows - There is the possibility also in the future to link these directly to the UltraCoin blockchain if and when WAVES institutes multigateways - this would allow trading between blockchains directly.

Its really up to what the holders and the UltraCoin Community might want to do with them and how they might be used to compliment UltraCoin.

According to Team @Cripto the current offer is still open to the first 50 applicants and/or until 1 Jan 2017 - I guess whichever comes first. Stage 2 appeared to involve a further assignment of tokens/assets based on UTC holdings.  How they intend to achieve this I have no idea.

Team @Cripto did say
No correspondence will be entered into and participation is completely up to you
Any fuck-ups will be sorted to the best of our abilities - and you agree to accept our resolutions by participating

For now - just PM me if you are interested and I will pass things to Team @Cripto.
more info here
http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=274.new#new

Just sit on them for now

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 798
Tokens received!!

Thank you very much.   Grin
The same, thx.

What can I do with the token? Any plans for the future?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Tokens received!!

Thank you very much.   Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@Cripto
3PEjEPHyMg2x7tL78Tzz2ZjWBMx2YhDzgmk
Pages:
Jump to: