Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 20. (Read 19200 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
This exchange was started by same scammers who scammed people with a project called CryptoJack few years ago. I've tried to warned everyone before but no one listened me. It was very obvious for me that they'll eventually end up scamming people.
I won't be surprised if their staff would just never come back and never respond anyone. and withdraws never reopen again.

I got the DOGE out of harm's way.

But the ticket, for non-paid coins, has been hanging for 12 days! In the blockchain of the coin, everything has been confirmed for a long time, but nothing has reached the exchange.
No one answers. Angry

how did you got your DOGE out?
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I got the DOGE out of harm's way.

But the ticket, for non-paid coins, has been hanging for 12 days! In the blockchain of the coin, everything has been confirmed for a long time, but nothing has reached the exchange.
No one answers. Angry
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hello,

What is up with withdrawals? None of them working DOGE, BTC, ETH.

Why are those unreasonably withheld and delayed?

Just to make everyone aware, exchange is not paying back for last 3 days, be caution while depositing there.

Same here with BTC anyway.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
Hello,

What is up with withdrawals? None of them working DOGE, BTC, ETH.

Why are those unreasonably withheld and delayed?

Just to make everyone aware, exchange is not paying back for last 3 days, be cautious while depositing there.
legendary
Yes I think support need to up their game because it has dropped off recently and no one seems to want to explain why support tickets are taking days to get a reply. But I see the updates are going out on their Twitter so I don't understand why their support is so slow. If they are down on team members then let us know as we members don't know what to expect and lets be honest its not a good look for the exchange so hopefully they sort this out soon.

I closed my ticket after almost a month and no reply at all...

Opened:    (26/12/2020 7:04:44 PM)
Last Update:    (19/01/2021 11:52:29 PM)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yes I think support need to up their game because it has dropped off recently and no one seems to want to explain why support tickets are taking days to get a reply. But I see the updates are going out on their Twitter so I don't understand why their support is so slow. If they are down on team members then let us know as we members don't know what to expect and lets be honest its not a good look for the exchange so hopefully they sort this out soon.
legendary
SHROUD deposits not working either...
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
This exchange has terrible technical support!  Angry

The coins did not arrive, although the transaction was accepted by the blockchain...there are confirmations.

The ticket has been hanging for 4 days and no one is responding....
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello
Please remember what Tillkoeln wrote on discord 2 months ago about Vitae tokens locked, on november 12th :

"Tillkoeln | Owner12/11/2020
.this channel is  read only.  for the moment , later question can get answered .
@everyone   you find on that spreadsheet  the process and enqueue time  for any user who hold vitae on unnamed.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B1wX27mj1RSA8FkaNvup-Q4vrc_oP8mR/view?usp=sharing
on the left side you see time and date ,
right side, you see  what happen at that moment.

some user  have to wait from 1 up to 15 Days ,   max.
but
on day 16  everyone received his coins. "

..."day 16" was 6 weeks ago, and 75% of my tokens are still locked. (and their value divided per5)

Don't you think it's time to release tokens?

Regards
When withdraw of MY remaining 75%?

Since you decided to disable withdraw, value of Vitae already dumped from +70k satoshi to 30k sat now... I've lost enough.

Regards

Vitae value halved again since my last message...now less than 15k satoshi Angry ... loss is now more than 75%

Let us withdraw our whole amount of tokens before it's valueless
IF the Vitae devs kept ALL the exchanges in the loop about the developments regarding Vitae (which we asked them multiple times for) YOU (the users) & US the exchange would not sit with this dilemma! Undecided
Which btw is being resolved in stages...IF you took the time to look... Roll Eyes
Maybe, just maybe ask Vitae devs to be more transparent about what they are doing in the future ... cos i smell something bad  Huh

Hello, and thank you for answering.

I understand that you deplore a lack of transparency from Vitae devs.
But... I don't need sentences, I need only one thing : my tokens.
I trusted a lot in Unnamed.Exchange and was satisfied from this exchange... result : since the decision to block Vitae withdrawal, the value of my asset was divided per 4, and 75% is still locked.

Today, I read on the "announcements" of the discord "Withdrawals will be working in 48 hrs (at the most)". Is Vitae also concerned?

Regards

PS : if you smell something bad, it's even more urgent to let us wd our tokens.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

is there problem with registering?

Trying to register, and i get invalid recaptcha (solved correctly), tryied on Chrome and IE.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm

Since you decided to disable withdraw, value of Vitae already dumped from +70k satoshi to 30k sat now... I've lost enough.

Regards

Vitae value halved again since my last message...now less than 15k satoshi Angry ... loss is now more than 75%

IF the Vitae devs kept ALL the exchanges in the loop about the developments regarding Vitae (which we asked them multiple times for) YOU (the users) & US the exchange would not sit with this dilemma! Undecided
Which btw is being resolved in stages...IF you took the time to look... Roll Eyes
Maybe, just maybe ask Vitae devs to be more transparent about what they are doing in the future ... cos i smell something bad  Huh

Regards

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Hi unnamed, just wondering when are you going to list  XRP  in your exchange? XRP is now getting popular because of the low fees involved and a lot of exchanges are already having the xrp trading pair. And also to add, some gambling websites are also having XRP in their list because of this low fee advantage.
i will ask the all-mighty code monkey *adam*  ;-)

Hey there, as I remember that I commented in this thread about XRP listing and now XRP is on the rise. A lot of traders are now getting interested on this alt. Seems that it is high time for your exchange to consider this alt.

Note: From the time that I posted this remark, I believe the value of XRP already doubled in price.  Wink

it could have halved too

any other recommends Twinkledoe ?

Wink

legendary
With the recent livecoin hack, can you pickup some lost coins?

Maybe: $BNODE, $CAPS, $ESP, $NVC, $SXC, $SCIFI, $VRM

Smiley

Thanks

basicly yes, 
if you upload for all somewhere your datadir as snapshot and give me the github repo aditional

I'll send you a support ticket with some info when I get them together.

and since Altilly is now hacked and down... some coins from there too?

Check your security lately? This is a bit ridiculous.
legendary

Smiley

Thanks

basicly yes, 
if you upload for all somewhere your datadir as snapshot and give me the github repo aditional

I'll send you a support ticket with some info when I get them together.
legendary

Smiley

Thanks

basicly yes, 
legendary

Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Code:
from 1 Januar 2021 Coin Listings costs : 1 UES
or, 0.06 BTC

200 UES available as presale,  consumed  UES get destroyed .Payment only accepted via Deposit into your Account.
which are deducted from your balance if accepted .

no one will ask you to send xyz to address xyz.

UES is @ 0.05 BTC available,  user can theoretical place an sell order @0.059
and wait until there sell order is completed.   .. will take max 199 Coin listings.

by the way that i accept 1 UES or 0.06BTC,  the person who buy some UES has the guarantee that he can earn max 0.009  BTC per UES.

Pages:
Jump to: