Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 19. (Read 19200 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 2
has not yet put in place with 2 banano deposits and a ldoge withdrawal !!!!
copper member
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
my DOGE withdrawal is still blocked, if you can't pick up doges, can you cancel?
DOGE  #67971
Cтaтyc: Error
DOGE вывoдa #67972
Cтaтyc: Error
Activity: 15
DOGE payouts failing again. Please fix and push them

DOGE processed, thanks

My Doge is still stuck on withdrawal error...
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello
Please remember what Tillkoeln wrote on discord 2 months ago about Vitae tokens locked, on november 12th :

"Tillkoeln | Owner12/11/2020
.this channel is  read only.  for the moment , later question can get answered .
@everyone   you find on that spreadsheet  the process and enqueue time  for any user who hold vitae on unnamed.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B1wX27mj1RSA8FkaNvup-Q4vrc_oP8mR/view?usp=sharing
on the left side you see time and date ,
right side, you see  what happen at that moment.

some user  have to wait from 1 up to 15 Days ,   max.
but
on day 16  everyone received his coins. "

..."day 16" was 6 weeks ago, and 75% of my tokens are still locked. (and their value divided per5)

Don't you think it's time to release tokens?

Regards

Finally

After nearly 3 months of locking and a 80% loss of Vitae's bitcoin value  Angry, they decided to enable withdraw.

Some may say "thanks"... I wont. I just take my tokens and forget this exchange.

... That's a good new for all those who still have tokens there. With a lot of patience, you may have your tokens back.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

DOGE processed, thanks
They equally suffer as they make no fees on coins that are stuck and can't be traded.
Most likely, this exchange can be included in the list of scammers.

I'm sure they're not.
They're probably facing difficulties and we suffer from it.
Hope they will solve all this quite fast and let us withdraw OUR tokens.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I have been waiting for the OPC coin since January, but nothing has come yet.

And the support is not responding at all...complete silence.
Most likely, this exchange can be included in the list of scammers.
I am also ready to write everywhere about it...

I got an error status on my Doge withdrawal attempt & I hope I can get my coins unstuck soon as Doge is spiking again and I'm waiting for support.

DOGE Withdrawal #69427
Created 4/02/2021 2:11:04 AM
Authorized Error
Processed Error
Transaction Error

at least he answered !! for the withdrawals to parlte ldoge that has not yet been processed other coins work. he should at least warn for education that he has problems and on which !!!I have been using it for a while and it was fine but if he continues like this he makes a bad advertisement himself and there are so many exchanges around!
Activity: 61
What a mess on the stock exchange. I have already written 4 letters in support and there is no answer to any of them. As of January 29, coins are still not credited to the wallet. How long do you need to wait and write to you to solve this problem?
Activity: 1
 I’ve been waiting for my coins for 4 days and I understand that this is an ordinary fraud. I do not want to spoil your reputation, but if you do not immediately return my money, I will publish EXIT SCAM-ALERT in all available resources.  Your "technical" problems do not allow me to fulfill obligations to my users. It is not normal to wait 4-5 days for a transaction which is not there.  please Process my Doge Coin. My DOGE Withdrawal #69153.

Thanks,
legendary
as assistance is really bad! wake up !!!!
Glad to see that team members read here.

Maybe we can hope to withdraw the 75% of Vitae locked on Unnamed... (last new about Vitae was 5 weeks ago)
to me instead 2 banano deposits not yet accredited! for withdrawal by exchanging other coins no problem.please arrange banano wallet!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Google translator translated incorrectly)
I had DOGE coins on the stock exchange, and I managed to withdraw them immediately.

They wrote above that their output is closed.

P.S. The ticket has been hanging since January 16 ... there are still no coins or an answer.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
This exchange was started by same scammers who scammed people with a project called CryptoJack few years ago. I've tried to warned everyone before but no one listened me. It was very obvious for me that they'll eventually end up scamming people.
I won't be surprised if their staff would just never come back and never respond anyone. and withdraws never reopen again.

Its always funny when users with uhm.. interesting trust ratings screams scam  Wink

I dont think Till was part of CryptoJacks, me neither other than i can remember i traded some at yobit a long time ago.
And honestly, i dont know enough about it to be able to say if it was a scam or not.
Anyways. nobody from CryptoJacks is running Unnamed Exchange.
Get your story right and try again

my WD's have been processed.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay

Its nice to see someone from the Unnamed team come here as it wasn't looking good. I suggest that the team communicate better with the community because when its silent its not a good look especially when we see tweets on twitter but no one from the team answering people's concerns as update tweets just don't cut it in my opinion when the team are silent in discord and on here. Apart from this I think Unnamed is a good exchange and I'll continue to use it.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
This exchange was started by same scammers who scammed people with a project called CryptoJack few years ago. I've tried to warned everyone before but no one listened me. It was very obvious for me that they'll eventually end up scamming people.
I won't be surprised if their staff would just never come back and never respond anyone. and withdraws never reopen again.

Its always funny when users with uhm.. interesting trust ratings screams scam  Wink

I dont think Till was part of CryptoJacks, me neither other than i can remember i traded some at yobit a long time ago.
And honestly, i dont know enough about it to be able to say if it was a scam or not.
Anyways. nobody from CryptoJacks is running Unnamed Exchange.
Get your story right and try again

Thanks

Sorry for the delay
legendary
Hello,

What is up with withdrawals? None of them working DOGE, BTC, ETH.

Why are those unreasonably withheld and delayed?

Just to make everyone aware, exchange is not paying back for last 3 days, be caution while depositing there.

Same here with BTC anyway.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: