Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 24. (Read 19170 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
EDIT ::  "Don't trust statistics you haven't falsified yourself
the UTIP  is fake news ^^   ,  i had some fat finger fail .

legendary
legendary
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
I see the Unnamed trollbox as the users' social network, there they go to relax or unload their frustrations hahahahhaa, in that trollbox you read everything, although I must admit that most of them behave very well, it is one of the relevant aspects of the exchange that many may not take into account, but in the end you can do many things there from flirting with a man who has a woman avatar to thinking that you are rich when you receive some shitcoin in the tips hahahahahhahahaa, it's one of those shit that is necessary everyday.
Is very good place.

I so agree brother.  I got 100  SHIT!! I am rich now!! LMAO

Cheers,

Waya
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I see the Unnamed trollbox as the users' social network, there they go to relax or unload their frustrations hahahahhaa, in that trollbox you read everything, although I must admit that most of them behave very well, it is one of the relevant aspects of the exchange that many may not take into account, but in the end you can do many things there from flirting with a man who has a woman avatar to thinking that you are rich when you receive some shitcoin in the tips hahahahahhahahaa, it's one of those shit that is necessary everyday.
Is very good place.
legendary
a BIG thank you to Unnamed Exchange for helping with the Bitcoin-Fast swap Smiley

ahh yeah there was something ^^
let me get some pizza and a cold beer.
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
a BIG thank you to Unnamed Exchange for helping with the Bitcoin-Fast swap Smiley
legendary
Cool i have posted in my forum about unnamed.exchange yes is great stay in this site, in my part im not a Senior/Hero/Legendary  but i think the little flower need water too Wink and a good chat box with different language, thanks and thinking  please.    BTC  Huh  Tongue

thank you ^^ like i said, i hear so much nonsense and bullshit from all sides ^^
i mean , i am long enough in that business to know that its bullshit .... but yeah.

thank you for the warm words.
:-)
Activity: 25
Cool i have posted in my forum about unnamed.exchange yes is great stay in this site, in my part im not a Senior/Hero/Legendary  but i think the little flower need water too Wink and a good chat box with different language, thanks and thinking  please.    BTC  Huh  Tongue
constantly get bashed

lol yeah you cant imagine how much shit i "could" read every day.
but again,

Hello TillKoein,

I know there are a lot of haters out there for you and your exquisite exchange.  I love the Unnamed Exchange.  Don't bother, like you are doing with these fools.  Like I said in my earlier post about the exchange, it shows you have transparency and integrity.  Your exchange will grow no matter what others say and will be a prominent exchange.  These words are written as my personal honest beliefs.  Unnamed Exchange will grow and prosper!!

Cheers,

Waya
legendary
constantly get bashed

lol yeah you cant imagine how much shit i "could" read every day.
but again,
copper member
Activity: 18
Don't talk about it. Be about it!
This is some amazing growth  Shocked And for something that is just 1 year old !!! Dahm! That's impressive   Cool

And for a group of people who constantly get bashed when all they're trying to build is a safe place to trade crypto !!

Have any of you taken the time to play around with the "Reactions" Thing a magig  Huh But that's one cool ass thing.

And to think that this is all they have accomplished in 1 year. WOW Shocked WOW Shocked WOW Shocked

Hello All,

I have to say this growing exchange is going to be one of the premier exchanges in the future.  If you are on the fence about this exchange, just join it, there are many friendly people, great service, an awesome trollbox, many coins and tokens, good volume, and it is growing daily.  The two things I like about the exchange that you don't find anywhere else together is the transparency and information determined by the staff.  The information about coins good, bad, and otherwise makes my job as a trader easier and helps me in particular avoid scams. 

I am proud to have my coin, Waya Wolf Coin, ticker WW, listed on Unnamed Exchange!!

If you have any questions from a very satisfied user just ask me and I will be happy to answer honestly.

Cheers,

Waya
legendary
Very Interesting.

thank you for the compliment
legendary
and even when you shouldnt compare yourself with xyz or bla bla ..
@ Dormilion.  you have to keep in mind that we started a bit earlier then erex,
and altmarkets , fides , satoexchange was a longer time on the market then unnamed.

I understand what you are saying, I do not see Unnamed badly, on the contrary, although it is a year old, things with cryptocurrencies have not been the best in 2020 and growth has been organic, it is very good, I like it that you have several exchange pairs and good currencies, there are still some missing that I would like to see, but that is something else and it depends on the developers or owners of the projects and not the exchange, I have seen few failures, beyond those that Naturally, they can appear and are normal in this type of platform, I hope it grows and has millions of users, I hope to see large volumes in currencies and good trades, that is the idea, real volumes and successful trades, the perfect couple in the world. of cryptocurrencies.

all fine man :-)
i am just right now in excel enrage mode ^^

that is the last one for today.

Activity: 17
and altmarkets , fides , satoexchange was a longer time on the market then unnamed.

I understand what you are saying, I do not see Unnamed badly, on the contrary, although it is a year old, things with cryptocurrencies have not been the best in 2020 and growth has been organic, it is very good, I like it that you have several exchange pairs and good currencies, there are still some missing that I would like to see, but that is something else and it depends on the developers or owners of the projects and not the exchange, I have seen few failures, beyond those that Naturally, they can appear and are normal in this type of platform, I hope it grows and has millions of users, I hope to see large volumes in currencies and good trades, that is the idea, real volumes and successful trades, the perfect couple in the world. of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
one year is enough to see it grow organically,

sure,  everything comes to its right time, dont care ;-)
.. by the way. that are the new user registrations since launch

Pages:
Jump to: