Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 25. (Read 19170 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Why do you do a signature if you want to
try to keep it as long as possible under the radar.
Huh
i doesnt had done yet any advertising or promotion, 
no referral system, no trading bla bla competitions,
doesnt give any developer reduced trade fee`s,
doesnt made any fake volume to let it looks good,

it was more important to see the organic growing ..  "for me, myself"  .. 
without any influence.

But at some point you must make your business known if you want to see it grow, promotion is important so that people find out that something exists and curiosity leads them to see what it is about, some will not stay, others will, then The business can grow and with it the profits, the more the business grows, the more responsibilities there will be and therefore more work, so you must prepare to see your business and your work grow, one year is enough to see it grow organically, now It is time for you to make it more visible to the world of cryptocurrencies, for the benefit of the users who make life in it and the exchange itself.
If the exchange grows, we grow the users and our trade will be better in all aspects.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
without any influence.

Okay. This is what you understand about "under the radar". I mean with it, keep away the regulators as long as possible.

lol nahhh,  if the FSB or NSA would like to talk with you,  you sit on the next morning
at some table  with coffee and bagels ...   which arent for you
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
without any influence.

Okay. This is what you understand about "under the radar". I mean with it, keep away the regulators as long as possible.
legendary
Huh
i doesnt had done yet any advertising or promotion, 
no referral system, no trading bla bla competitions,
doesnt give any developer reduced trade fee`s,
doesnt made any fake volume to let it looks good,

without any influence.

legendary
Huh
legendary
SeniorMembers

Code:
[center][url=https://unnamed.exchange][font=Arial][size=10pt][color=#1C5A77]  ✔ realFAST EXCHANGE    ✔ OVER [b]200 COINS[/b]    ✔ $$$ [b]TipBox[/b]      ✔ [color=#53a800]FREE COINS FOR TROLLING[/color]      [/color][/size][/font][/url]
[url=https://unnamed.exchange/][font=Arial][size=24pt][color=#1C5A77][size=10pt]   [/size][size=20pt][b]Unnamed[color=#00A9D2].Exchange[/color][color=#8DACBD]  oO[/color][/b][/size][size=10pt]   [color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt][color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt]   [/size][size=16pt][b] Join the Cool Kids!!!     [/b][/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt][/size][/color][/size][/font][/url][/center]

Hero / Legendary

Code:
[center][url=https://unnamed.exchange/][font=Arial][size=10pt][glow=#1C5A77,2,300][color=#FFFFFF]  ✔ FAST EXCHANGE     ✔ OVER [b]200 COINS[/b]       ✔ $$$ [b]TipBox[/b]       ✔ [color=#b7ff71]FREE COINS EVERY 24 HRS![/color]   [/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url]
[url=https://unnamed.exchange/][font=Arial][size=24pt][glow=#1C5A77,2,300][color=#FFFFFF][size=10pt]   [/size][size=20pt][b]Unnamed[color=#00A9D2].Exchange[/color][color=#8DACBD] [/color][/b][/size][size=10pt]   [color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt][color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt]   [/size][size=16pt][b] Join the Cool Kids !!![/b][/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt][/size][/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url][/center]
legendary
Is there a support email for unnamed exchange?
no.  only contact via support ticket .
 no twitter, no facebook, no telegram , no e-mail , no telephone , no whatsapp , no pigeon mail ,  no smoke signs, no hang outs , hang ins .

Any plans to delist WAVES from the main tickers?
This is not a money, and this is not a mineable coin, this is instant-mined pre-issued scam-asset.
This tarnishes the reputation of the exchange.

i would trade clam shells if there is a market for it.
i am an exchange, trading platform  

not a rating agency.  Grin

That's why I love this exchange LMAO. Don't take yourself too seriously, and be honest about the way these things work.

@Newbies: Do your own research. 👍

i try to keep it as long as possible under the radar.
since launch i havent do any advertising or signature campaigns etc.
:-)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Is there a support email for unnamed exchange?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
This is not a money, and this is not a mineable coin, this is instant-mined pre-issued scam-asset.

not a rating agency.  Grin

That's why I love this exchange LMAO. Don't take yourself too seriously, and be honest about the way these things work.

@Newbies: Do your own research. 👍
legendary
legendary
legendary

not a rating agency.  Grin

👍

there are already a clam shell market, by the way  Wink
legendary

not a rating agency.  Grin
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Very happy to see TRI listed on Unnamed.

Thank you and thanks to the TRI community member DecentralCore for paying for the listing.

I've been waiting for TRI to be listed as I'll be buying more to build up my stack with stakes from other coins that are listed on Unnamed. This is why I was so eager to see TRI listed as I like exchanges that have all the coins in the one place instead of transferring from exchange to exchange and then to wallets. This way it will be easier and save on fees.
legendary
legendary
legendary