Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 105. (Read 100688 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
i think faucethub is a bit better with more user friendly ui Smiley
I don't think that we need to compare Faucethub and Coinpot because it'svery different service. Everyone can open faucet on Faucethub, they also have more features than Coinpot. Coinpot service was made only for their own faucets, but they also adding new features like mining, Coinpot tokens or lottery. In past Coinpot had some problems, it was loading slow but now it was fixed. And how you can say that Faucethub have more users when Coinpot don't have public stats about number of their users.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Not sure if anybody mentioned this issue before but since Blockchain changed their format for BitcoinCash (in order not to be confused with BTC) and coinpot doesn't recognize this format when withdrawing and it says please enter a valid address

coinpot uses the Legacy format. use cashaddr.bitcoincash.org to find out yours. hope this helps cause it did for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT
i think faucethub is a bit better with more user friendly ui Smiley
Activity: 41
Not sure if anybody mentioned this issue before but since Blockchain changed their format for BitcoinCash (in order not to be confused with BTC) and coinpot doesn't recognize this format when withdrawing and it says please enter a valid address
Activity: 57
I have just checked it again, converting 1000 tokens to BTC and it works just fine now. Coinpot has added some extra decimals after 1 satoshi. There is no problem now. Way to go CoinPot.

Confirmed, now it works as intended.
Activity: 5
I have just checked it again, converting 1000 tokens to BTC and it works just fine now. Coinpot has added some extra decimals after 1 satoshi. There is no problem now. Way to go CoinPot.
Hey guys. I have discovered a possible bug, if not fraud, on coinpot. When you convert BTC to CoinPot Tokens it calculates the amount using a conversion rate (currently 1 BTC = 66.87M tokens) and it gives you the amount of tokens it shows in the box "amount you will receive". However, when you try to convert your tokens to BTC a few minutes later, it says you will receive 0.96 BTC, but it gives you 0.6687 BTC probably because of the conversion rate shown in the box (1 satoshi). This is outrageous and not acceptable.

I tried to contact them by mailing support but no replies so far. The problem occurs only in BTC/CoinPot token pair with no such problems in other pairs. I have been using coinpot for some time and I am quite happy with their way of handling things. I just want them to correct this issue asap.

Ditto, I just tried with a small amount. Box said I was about to receive 49 sat and I got only 35. I have mailed support as well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Anyone know where the "find my wallet address" link went to?  I'm told it exists but I can't find it and need to change the default BTC wallet address I'm currently using.  I've checked my account settings, the withdrawal screen, etc.  I'm hoping I'm just blind and completely missing it somewhere. . .

You mean the withdrawal btc address? You can find it easily in the withdrawal screen between the "withdrawal method" and the "withdrawal amount"
Activity: 27
Anyone know where the "find my wallet address" link went to?  I'm told it exists but I can't find it and need to change the default BTC wallet address I'm currently using.  I've checked my account settings, the withdrawal screen, etc.  I'm hoping I'm just blind and completely missing it somewhere. . .
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
Hey guys. I have discovered a possible bug, if not fraud, on coinpot. When you convert BTC to CoinPot Tokens it calculates the amount using a conversion rate (currently 1 BTC = 66.87M tokens) and it gives you the amount of tokens it shows in the box "amount you will receive". However, when you try to convert your tokens to BTC a few minutes later, it says you will receive 0.96 BTC, but it gives you 0.6687 BTC probably because of the conversion rate shown in the box (1 satoshi). This is outrageous and not acceptable.

I tried to contact them by mailing support but no replies so far. The problem occurs only in BTC/CoinPot token pair with no such problems in other pairs. I have been using coinpot for some time and I am quite happy with their way of handling things. I just want them to correct this issue asap.

I just tried it out. Yeah, that bug is there. That sucks ;/
Activity: 5
Hey guys. I have discovered a possible bug on coinpot. When you convert BTC to CoinPot Tokens it calculates the amount using a conversion rate (currently 1 BTC = 66.87M tokens) and it gives you the amount of tokens it shows in the box "amount you will receive". However, when you try to convert your tokens to BTC a few minutes later, it says you will receive 0.96 BTC, but it gives you 0.6687 BTC probably because of the conversion rate shown in the box (1 satoshi). This is outrageous and not acceptable.

Activity: 59
Merit: 3
Interesting new development everyone:

Earn, mine, and win CoinPot Tokens!
Posted: 2018-03-27 09:00 UTC

Today (28th March 2018) we are excited to announce a new fun way to earn, mine and win on our site...CoinPot Tokens! CoinPot Tokens are a new type of "asset" that sits alongside our existing coins - Bitcoin (Core/Cash), Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash.

HOW CAN I GET COINPOT TOKENS?
There are several ways that you can increase your CoinPot Tokens balance...

FAUCETS: Use any of our supported faucets - for each individual faucet claim you will earn 3 CoinPot Tokens, and for each claim made by any of your referrals you will earn 1 CoinPot Token.
MINING: You can mine CoinPot Tokens in exactly the same way that you can mine any of our other coins directly in your browser
CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert from your other coins to CoinPot Tokens - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins.
WHAT CAN I USE COINPOT TOKENS FOR?
There are also several things that you can spend your CoinPot Tokens balance on... - CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert your CoinPot Tokens into any of our other coins - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins. - LOTTERY: We have created a new hourly lottery where you can win more CoinPot Tokens. The prizes given out each hour include all the tokens used to buy tickets plus an extra 1000 tokens donated by CoinPot to each round! - AND MORE! We are working on more ways for you to use your CoinPot Tokens in the future, including being able to exchange them for gifts/gift cards and more games like the lottery!

I think it's an excellent innovation and should encourage more retention, especially if you've got a network of referrals.

It makes me want to make more claims. Even little changes make everything more interesting, and agree retention in terms of players and the time users spend on the sites.

The best part is, those tokens are worth more than BTC at the moment. So all claims coming with a bonus of what is worth about 4 sats is pretty nice. It increases a desire to those little claims by alot.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Today (28th March 2018) we are excited to announce a new fun way to earn, mine and win on our site...CoinPot Tokens! CoinPot Tokens are a new type of "asset" that sits alongside our existing coins - Bitcoin (Core/Cash), Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash.

FAUCETS: Use any of our supported faucets - for each individual faucet claim you will earn 3 CoinPot Tokens, and for each claim made by any of your referrals you will earn 1 CoinPot Token.
MINING: You can mine CoinPot Tokens in exactly the same way that you can mine any of our other coins directly in your browser
CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert from your other coins to CoinPot Tokens - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins.
There are also several things that you can spend your CoinPot Tokens balance on... - CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert your CoinPot Tokens into any of our other coins - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins. - LOTTERY: We have created a new hourly lottery where you can win more CoinPot Tokens. The prizes given out each hour include all the tokens used to buy tickets plus an extra 1000 tokens donated by CoinPot to each round! - AND MORE! We are working on more ways for you to use your CoinPot Tokens in the future, including being able to exchange them for gifts/gift cards and more games like the lottery!

I think it's an excellent innovation and should encourage more retention, especially if you've got a network of referrals.

It makes me want to make more claims. Even little changes make everything more interesting, and agree retention in terms of players and the time users spend on the sites.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Anyone else having trouble converting BTC to DOGE? I get ZERO amount, I didn't confirm the conversion so I don't know if I would actually get zero but I'm not taking the risk.

I've seen that happen once in a while, mostly it's a bug coming from a rounding error or something like that.
Most times you can fix it by altering the amount to convert, meaning converting 1 Satoshi less than you have might do the trick already.
Sometimes you get to it by converting to something else first, like BTC => BCH => Doge.

If that still doesn't work I wouldn't take the risk either, if nothing else wait until the next day and try again.

I see, good to know. At any rate this morning everything is working as usual!
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Anyone else having trouble converting BTC to DOGE? I get ZERO amount, I didn't confirm the conversion so I don't know if I would actually get zero but I'm not taking the risk.

I've seen that happen once in a while, mostly it's a bug coming from a rounding error or something like that.
Most times you can fix it by altering the amount to convert, meaning converting 1 Satoshi less than you have might do the trick already.
Sometimes you get to it by converting to something else first, like BTC => BCH => Doge.

If that still doesn't work I wouldn't take the risk either, if nothing else wait until the next day and try again.
Activity: 1
My coinpot account is hacked. The hacker enable the 2FA process and I don't know its security key.
IS THERE ANY WAY TO DISABLE THE 2FA?

P.S. The hacker is asking payment from me since it needs email confirmation to withdraw my earnings.

P.P.S. The coinpot support is not replying to my email.
Activity: 126
I withdraw doge from coinpot to faucethub and it worked fine

Same here. Never had a problem. I also find withdrawals from freebitcoin to Coinpot work fine as well and only take a matter of hours.
I have tried to withdraw some Doge from Coinpot . . i forgot i had to confirm on the email link . . more than 48hrs passed , email link became invalid . . . the withdraw box for Doge on Coinpot will now not work . . any ideas how to restart it ?
Jump to: