Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 109. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis and clicking the CONFIRM button doesn't let you w/d. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

You can move coins internally on Coinbase without them ever having to hit the blockchain which was why they were way cheaper back when fees were nuts.
I'm fairly certain that no fee coinbase withdrawals etc would come back if we were to hit another round of silly fees on the network.

Because Coinpot is somehow bound to Coinbase maybe? I was missing this aspect maybe.

Not really, anyone with an account there moving around enough funds can access it via their api. It may have to be a "corporate" account or some similar BS now.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I've never had a problem with coinpot.com. In fact they just got rid of withdrawal fees altogether. They want to lower trasaction fees it dosent cost anything to buy a stick of gum at the gas station. But if I want to take 1.00 out of my account i get charges more that 1.00 . Coinpot is making bitcoin transaction more fluid.

That's why it is more frustrating that they don't have a proper customer service response team. If they have, they have been ignoring a lot of people. Having said that I have been lucky to have avoided any problems with them including the faucets and including the problem with the stuck transactions with Bitcoin late last year.

I like that I can convert between some alt coins without the high minimum set by some with the same service. And of course now that they have cut down the minimum withdrawal limit and removed the fees altogether I am a happy user. I just hope I won't have any problems and have to reach out to them for help. Again, after about 8 months of using their faucets and Coinpot [under 8 months I believe] I'm happy and lucky to not encounter any problems. I hope they can improve in the user care department.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
February 28, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

You can move coins internally on Coinbase without them ever having to hit the blockchain which was why they were way cheaper back when fees were nuts.
I'm fairly certain that no fee coinbase withdrawals etc would come back if we were to hit another round of silly fees on the network.

Because Coinpot is somehow bound to Coinbase maybe? I was missing this aspect maybe.

Place focus on the withdrawal amount and change it (I backspace the last digit and replace it). It'll turn green.  Smiley

I hate the merit system but I had to use it this time, ouch
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig
February 28, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

Place focus on the withdrawal amount and change it (I backspace the last digit and replace it). It'll turn green.  Smiley
Chad Hodler since 2013
February 28, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis and clicking the CONFIRM button doesn't let you w/d. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
February 28, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
I know I'm being dumb here, but I've never seen the option to withdraw to a Coinbase email address.

Does this mean that we can carry on withdrawing to Coinbase as long as we use a wallet address?

Yup. Coinpot just wants a proper address to send to.

Ah, sweet, thanks!
Call 811 before you dig
February 28, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
I know I'm being dumb here, but I've never seen the option to withdraw to a Coinbase email address.

Does this mean that we can carry on withdrawing to Coinbase as long as we use a wallet address?

Yup. Coinpot just wants a proper address to send to.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
February 28, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

Call 811 before you dig
February 28, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
Great news the removal of w/d limit and fees.

just withdraw from CoinPot directly to your Coinbase deposit address - this is still fee free and works just as well as far as I can tell Smiley there is no way that CoinPot can tell that this is withdrawing to Coinbase as its just like any other direct wallet withdrawal

Mmm, I wonder what was the difference then  Huh

The Coinbase withdrawal option let you withdraw to your Coinbase email instead of a wallet address. It worked, but really isn't necessary.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
February 28, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
Chad Hodler since 2013
February 28, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
Great news the removal of w/d limit and fees.

just withdraw from CoinPot directly to your Coinbase deposit address - this is still fee free and works just as well as far as I can tell Smiley there is no way that CoinPot can tell that this is withdrawing to Coinbase as its just like any other direct wallet withdrawal

Mmm, I wonder what was the difference then  Huh
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
February 28, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
I see the minimum withdrawal limit for Bitcoin core has been reduced to 10k satoshi and all withdrawal fees have been removed!

this is great news! think about it, this means that coinpot are paying the mining fees for all the different coin withdrawals out of their own pocket!

its a bit annoying that they had to remove Coinbase withdrawals though - i was using that for litecoin and bch withdrawals.
but i have found a fairly easy workaround...

I agree - this is a shame.

I don't understand your workaround though - a deposit address would be the one connected to CoinPot anyway wouldn't it?
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
I see the minimum withdrawal limit for Bitcoin core has been reduced to 10k satoshi and all withdrawal fees have been removed!

this is great news! think about it, this means that coinpot are paying the mining fees for all the different coin withdrawals out of their own pocket!

its a bit annoying that they had to remove Coinbase withdrawals though - i was using that for litecoin and bch withdrawals.
but i have found a fairly easy workaround...
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
February 27, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

Great news. It was a bit of a slog getting to 100K if you wanted to withdraw for free.

Activity: 76
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 05:10:23 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
And bonus bitcoin going like a snail in a wheelchair again... .  Grin
Yeah . . can't be bothered with Bonus most of the time . . . . so slow compared to the Moons and Bit Fun  . . . why do they make it so difficult to claim . . ? . . it's like they don't want you to , and that is working with me . . . i don't . . lol .
Activity: 279
February 27, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
does anyone have problem when claiming from moondash ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
February 24, 2018, 02:37:06 PM
And bonus bitcoin going like a snail in a wheelchair again... .  Grin
Activity: 143
February 24, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
Looks like the miners have shut down and gone home for the weekend . . . cannot get any mining going at all in the Coinpot mines . .

Yep, I confirm it's not working today...
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Looks like the miners have shut down and gone home for the weekend . . . cannot get any mining going at all in the Coinpot mines . .
Jump to: