Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 104. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Thank you for your answer.

But this wasn´t the solution of my Problem, i did not get to solving the captcha. The side froze at

"You are signed in as"

"Your current Balance is"

and then nothing happened.

But weirdly enough, the moment i complained here it worked again.  Huh
I had to wait so long for Bonus to load , and many times it wouldn't load at all . . this was on  my Chrome OS laptop . .i just stopped even going there ,  but then i got an Android 5.1 tablet , this works every time very fast , no hassle at all and i'm using Bonus every day now.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
did anyone receive the withdraw confirmation email in the last 2 days?

Obvious, but spam box?
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
I've withdrawn 0.01 LTC about 10 hours ago, the e-mail I had within seconds.
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
did anyone receive the withdraw confirmation email in the last 2 days?
Activity: 41
Not sure if anybody mentioned this issue before but since Blockchain changed their format for BitcoinCash (in order not to be confused with BTC) and coinpot doesn't recognize this format when withdrawing and it says please enter a valid address

coinpot uses the Legacy format. use cashaddr.bitcoincash.org to find out yours. hope this helps cause it did for me.
Thanks for your help, it worked

https://i.imgur.com/UyFUiDg.png
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Am i the only one having trouble with bonus bitco.in?  I could not claim since friday?

I've been having problems recently as well. I've also noticed that my referral claims are way way down so clearly others are as well.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
It makes sense to me - people love gambling. A tiny number leave with their pockets full, but usually, as the saying goes, the house always wins.

well actually in this case there is no fee or house edge - in fact they add an extra 1000 tokens into each hourly lottery
i guess they must just make enough back from the advertising on that page to cover that and give them some small profit

Very true. It's just another good idea from an excellent service.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Where is the official thread?

There is none
Activity: 43
Where is the official thread?
Chad Hodler since 2013
Bonusbitcoin looks the most extensive heavy javascript of the moon* sites to me, and often fails to load completely when one or more sctipt's hosts fail to load for whatever the technical or network reasons. When those issues occur, we only have to wait for them to fix themselves.
Activity: 282
Thank you for your answer.

But this wasn´t the solution of my Problem, i did not get to solving the captcha. The side froze at

"You are signed in as"

"Your current Balance is"

and then nothing happened.

But weirdly enough, the moment i complained here it worked again.  Huh
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Am i the only one having trouble with bonus bitco.in?  I could not claim since friday?

Recently they have had an ad (some video in the bottom left of the window) that disables the claim button.
Not sure whether that's still there, haven't seen it in a while.
If that's your problem, you have to reload the page and try to be faster with the captcha than that video can load, or hope it doesn't load at all.

Other than that I've had no problems claiming this weekend.
Activity: 282
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
It makes sense to me - people love gambling. A tiny number leave with their pockets full, but usually, as the saying goes, the house always wins.

well actually in this case there is no fee or house edge - in fact they add an extra 1000 tokens into each hourly lottery
i guess they must just make enough back from the advertising on that page to cover that and give them some small profit
Chad Hodler since 2013

It's good, it helps the site staying alive.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
The crazy amount of the tokens created in the past 3 hours on lottery tickets doesn’t make sense!

Either people know something or they are just Trying to make something that shouldn’t be.

50 million ++ in an hour

What do you think do they know something or just fishing?

its actually only 5 million, not 50 million....and ive seen it this high before a few days ago!
i think some people are depositing btc/ltc and converting to tokens to use on the lottery - not sure whether this strategy helps though Smiley
Activity: 9
The crazy amount of the tokens created in the past 3 hours on lottery tickets doesn’t make sense!

Either people know something or they are just Trying to make something that shouldn’t be.

50 million ++ in an hour

What do you think do they know something or just fishing?
Chad Hodler since 2013
how can i remove 2fa or change 2fa from my account i made factory reset and i lost my 2fa google app and now i cant login from another pc / phone and i cant disable it because support is not answer send them 4-5 times the past month nothing

You must use the fixed secret code that you saved when it was given to you when you first enabled 2fa. That's the only way. If you didn't save it, I don't think you will be able to access your account unfortunately.
Jump to: