Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 102. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
And another weekend without payment from Moonbitcoin, last payment run was made on 25th March. How long we will have to wait, I can't remember such long delay.
Dashboard not loading for me again. It's been two days now - I just get the main screen minus content with a spinner and 'loading'.

The only pages that work are the lottery page and hi-lo page.

Anyone else having issues?
Didn't had any issues with Coinpot website in recent days. Maybe problem is on your side? Have you tried to clean cookies.

I did not receive payment either. I use moonbitcoin and moonlitecoin.

I have been making withdrawals 3 weeks in a row without problems. The last time was last Sunday and it was pretty quick, under 24 hours.
Yeah, there are no problems to withdraw from Coinpot, but there is problem with Moon faucets (Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin) - users who signed up on these faucets with coin address and it's not connect with Coinpot account aren't getting payments since the end of March.

So it's been a month now, nothing yet from them? Maybe they are pushing for everyone to use CoinPot now that there's the lottery and Multiply. Too late to connect those accounts to CoinPot?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
And another weekend without payment from Moonbitcoin, last payment run was made on 25th March. How long we will have to wait, I can't remember such long delay.
Dashboard not loading for me again. It's been two days now - I just get the main screen minus content with a spinner and 'loading'.

Didn't had any issues with Coinpot website in recent days. Maybe problem is on your side? Have you tried to clean cookies.

I have been making withdrawals 3 weeks in a row without problems. The last time was last Sunday and it was pretty quick, under 24 hours.
Yeah, there are no problems to withdraw from Coinpot, but there is problem with Moon faucets (Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin) - users who signed up on these faucets with coin address and it's not connect with Coinpot account aren't getting payments since the end of March.

About the screen loading problem, I've been getting that when my connection is slow but only occasionally, I have no idea why it should go on for two days.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

legendary
Slava Ukraini!

Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

The only pages that work and the lottery page and hi-lo page.

Runs smoothly for me with Firefox Quantum. Try clearing your browser cache and try again.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

legendary
Slava Ukraini!
CoinPot now has its own Multiply/Hi-Lo...
It's great to see that Coinpot owner continue to add new features to website. I'm not a gambler but provably fair Multiply game with 0% house of edge sounds nice.
But instead of adding new things to Coinpot I would be more happy if they finally would hire someone to answer support tickets Cheesy
CoinPot now has its own Multiply/Hi-Lo...
Umm, did someone win the lottery 3 times in a row?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
no problem for me on firefox, chrome or my android phone.

Thanks. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Android and it won't load - it brings up the dashboard but hangs on 'loading'. The Lottery page loads fine but not the individual coin pages.

Dashboard and individual coin page works for me. I'm using Chrome. In fact I just made a few conversions yesterday and a withdrawal.

It's working for me now again. Slow to load, but gets there. Thanks for the replies and confirmations.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A lot of problems with peoples who earn more money ,the website work perfectly for peoples with low earning.

Lets write my story :

I have a bonusbitcoin account with one email also i have a other moon websites a different email.

My coinpot account for bonusbitcoin work to login,work to make anny seting or click lottery but the dashboard never loading (this happend becouse i have 0.05 btc in balance,tried to withdraw for long time)

The other email where have all moon faucets have a surprise ,the dasboard and all features loading instant .

I think they do this just for peoples with hight balance .. others can acces without problems
Activity: 501
Merit: 252
moonbit cashouts after 2 weeks stopped . anyone knows whats going on ?
(ive joined with btc address not connected to coinpot)

Paying separately possible makes problem in maintaining ledger. While paying through Coinpot makes ledger in once place and easy to monitor activities.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Yeah, and it's not first time. Maybe they decided to make payouts from Moinbitcoin more rarely, not weekly but maybe 1-2 times a month. Now there aren't so many people who are using Moonbit with BTC address, now mostly users are signing up with email. Maybe Coinpot don't want to pay small amount of BTC every week.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Thanks. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Android and it won't load - it brings up the dashboard but hangs on 'loading'. The Lottery page loads fine but not the individual coin pages.

Dashboard and individual coin page works for me. I'm using Chrome. In fact I just made a few conversions yesterday and a withdrawal.
Activity: 46
Why am I not receiving any Confirmation emails anymore , I just withdrew last week and its still working,now Im trying to withdraw bitcoins ( and other coins as well ) but Im getting no email to confirm the withdrawal.. an NO, its not in spam folder
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Activity: 62
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
CoinPot won't load the dashboard for me but lottery page is okay. Been like this for a while now.

Anyone else having problems?
Jump to: