Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 16. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What happened to the conversions rates today?
100 tokens  = 0.00000029 btc, that's ridiculous
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
CoinPot is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
The rate is competely random between a certain range, no matter how many tokens (or coins, all rates are affected) you convert. So you can have luck or not.
... cut ...

If you try to convert doge to btc today rate is stuck at "0.0000001663" whereas I think should be more near to 0.00000030

Is this related to the issue you're referring to?

the rates obviously flip between the actual rate and rates that are a few days or weeks old, so you never know what you get next.
make a few exchanges with small amounts and you will see the variance.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
The rate is competely random between a certain range, no matter how many tokens (or coins, all rates are affected) you convert. So you can have luck or not.
... cut ...

If you try to convert doge to btc today rate is stuck at "0.0000001663" whereas I think should be more near to 0.00000030

Is this related to the issue you're referring to?
Does someone have experimented problems with TOKEN CONVERSIONS?

When I try to convert, it says "Amount you will receive", i.e. 400 DOGE aprox, but when I complete the conversion then:

Code:
Error: No conversion rate available - please try to  again later or contact us at [email protected] if you believe there is a problem at our end

or worst:

Code:
Conversion from 10000 tokens to 300.27820338 doge completed (rate: 0.0327820339).

it is a 20% LESS THAN REAL RATE!

Then, if you want to rollback the conversion and refund your previous tokens, of coooourse you wont get batk your 10k tokens with the 300.27820338 you got but less than 6k tokens...
So you LOSE 40% WITH CONVERSIONS!

VIP Rewards are unsustainable absolutely! NEVER TRUST COINPOT.CO AND NEVER DEPOSIT CRYPTO HERE!

Its like that for months, never noticed it before? Conversion rates are changing every second like 40 percent. But I am converting tokens only into btc at the moment and this is my advantage, because rates last week varied from 0.0000000065 to 0.0000000031. This is good cos the fair value is around 0.0000000031 right now so I get some extra satoshis for most conversions.
If you know about that rate lottery you can make profit with it - compensates a bit of the multiplier losses.
Yes, but not sooooo ridiculously unfair, sometimes it used to be -5% at least, so ok... but this time was anoying: if you convert 100 tokens, then you get a fair exchange rate but then you convert 1000 tokens and you lose near 20%... ridiculous! And I think it is not possible to know that "rate lottery" because it changes and it says that you will get X tokens but you get X - 20%  Huh

Nowadays it seems exit scam clearly and VIP rewards unsustainability confirms coinpot.co is becoming definately obscure...

Yes, but exactely that ridiculously since months. I recognized it the first time in September and posted it here right away:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55200614

Or you do it like I do since I recognized it: I exchange in smaller traches and get the average.
Really ridiculously is what today happend. You saw doge shouting up? So I changed all my coins and tokens to doge and this was a brilliant idea cos exchange rates for e.g. tokens varied between 0.013752636 and 0.0361115855. This is almost 300 percent difference within 1 minute:

I got the average rate cos I converted in 20 tranches or so and as a result coinpot paid me twice as much of doge than my tokens were worth. So I dont think that coinpot is doing this on purpose cos they lose money, at least today. I think its a "I dont care about my site  as long as its running and if I loose here a bit ill take it back by multiplier".

When I try to convert, it says "Amount you will receive", i.e. 400 DOGE aprox, but when I complete the conversion then:

Code:
Error: No conversion rate available - please try to  again later or contact us at [email protected] if you believe there is a problem at our end

or worst:

Code:
Conversion from 10000 tokens to 300.27820338 doge completed (rate: 0.0327820339).

Then, if you want to rollback the conversion and refund your previous tokens, of coooourse you wont get batk your 10k tokens with the 300.27820338 you got but less than 6k tokens...

VIP Rewards are unsustainable absolutely! NEVER TRUST COINPOT.CO AND NEVER DEPOSIT CRYPTO HERE!

Its like that for months, never noticed it before? Conversion rates are changing every second like 40 percent. But I am converting tokens only into btc at the moment and this is my advantage, because rates last week varied from 0.0000000065 to 0.0000000031. This is good cos the fair value is around 0.0000000031 right now so I get some extra satoshis for most conversions.
If you know about that rate lottery you can make profit with it - compensates a bit of the multiplier losses.
Yes, but not sooooo ridiculously unfair, sometimes it used to be -5% at least, so ok... but this time was anoying: if you convert 100 tokens, then you get a fair exchange rate but then you convert 1000 tokens and you lose near 20%... ridiculous! And I think it is not possible to know that "rate lottery" because it changes and it says that you will get X tokens but you get X - 20%  Huh

Nowadays it seems exit scam clearly and VIP rewards unsustainability confirms coinpot.co is becoming definately obscure...
Hello when did it occur exactly?
Did you email them?
Did they reply to you?
They claim to reply in 48h to emails.

this occures permanently since few months
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

Code:

or worst:

Code:

Yes, but not sooooo ridiculously unfair, sometimes it used to be -5% at least, so ok... but this time was anoying: if you convert 100 tokens, then you get a fair exchange rate but then you convert 1000 tokens and you lose near 20%... ridiculous! And I think it is not possible to know that "rate lottery" because it changes and it says that you will get X tokens but you get X - 20%  Huh

Hello when did it occur exactly?
Did you email them?
Did they reply to you?
They claim to reply in 48h to emails.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2

Code:

or worst:

Code:

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
My loyalty bonuses across all sites have been restarting at random... they were at 36% and today, back to 1%.

This happened several times despite me claiming once daily.

Code:

or worst:

Code:

Code:

or worst:

Code:

December 31, 2020, 05:05:08 PM
it seems for today is extremely pressed the "you win nothing" button by the coinpot.co admin ...

Be very careful if you wanna reach montly challenge stars with multiplier because you may lost ...
December 31, 2020, 04:38:36 PM
Big problems at coinpot and its faucets for today:

- bitfun faucet unreachable (error code: 522)
- unavailabilities (moon faucets)
- very slow claiming
- very slow challenge starts update
- and of course "you win nothing" multiplier admin button pressed, again (if you reach 21 stars with multiplier daily rolls, then you might lost near 2100 tokens or more playing it).

since 2-3 months, multiplier was very unfair, yes, we all know it... but normally, 1 or 2 days every week, you can get 21 stars without losing more than 200 tokens, so the profit was near 2k tokens... but today... today... and since November... is not profitable to reach 21 stars... it is better to reach 13 stars and earn 100-200 tokens at least... if I have tested it daily losing more than 1000 tokens lost in 30k rolls, you decide if you play 100k rolls to get 21 stars... 2 months with coinpot.co multiplier UNFAIR than EVER!

I don't understand how you play your multiplier but I can get 1500 tokens at least/day. No cheat, no hack just open 3 tabs and let the multiplier run til I reach the daily challenges.

this is how it looks like if i use autoroll and this is no exaption

Guys there is something wrong with your setup !

If this game is provably fair you can do no faults with the setup
Activity: 102
December 31, 2020, 10:30:56 AM

- very slow claiming
- and of course "you win nothing" multiplier admin button pressed, again (if you reach 21 stars with multiplier daily rolls, then you might lost near 2100 tokens or more playing it).

since 2-3 months, multiplier was very unfair, yes, we all know it... but normally, 1 or 2 days every week, you can get 21 stars without losing more than 200 tokens, so the profit was near 2k tokens... but today... today... and since November... is not profitable to reach 21 stars... it is better to reach 13 stars and earn 100-200 tokens at least... if I have tested it daily losing more than 1000 tokens lost in 30k rolls, you decide if you play 100k rolls to get 21 stars... 2 months with coinpot.co multiplier UNFAIR than EVER!

I don't understand how you play your multiplier but I can get 1500 tokens at least/day. No cheat, no hack just open 3 tabs and let the multiplier run til I reach the daily challenges.

https://i.ibb.co/R7rxjx9/Screenshot-2020-12-31-Coin-Pot-Cryptocurrency-microwallet.png

Guys there is something wrong with your setup !
December 31, 2020, 09:20:39 AM

- very slow claiming

December 29, 2020, 11:49:56 AM
Please, could you attach some screenshots of each tab? Last times I've tried Autoroll the results were ridiculous: more than 100 tokens lost rolling less than 200 times so I stopped using Autoroll (but of course I use other methods to clic the buttons).

I will try again that method of opening some tabs but last time I tried this then always there is only 1 tab really autorolling (other tabs roll very slowly).
Activity: 102
December 29, 2020, 10:04:38 AM

- very slow claiming

December 29, 2020, 08:02:12 AM

- very slow claiming

Activity: 455
Merit: 106
December 28, 2020, 02:44:39 AM
Hey guys!

Im new to cryptocurrency and found coinpot.  Im a bit curious, I read old messages here, and my "bonus bitcoin" is giving me 3 satochis always. Even the current average is 3 it says.

Isnt that insanely little? even for this? Its 0.000077 USD, I am really trying to  convince myself that its worth it to grind these 7 faucets haha. But on Moonbitcoin is usually 2 satochis after 15 min even. 

I just think its nice with everything in same spot etc.

I am also using freebitco.in and bit.shark. Bit shark is pretty cool because I kinda often get around 30-100 satochis per click.

Any others big good ones I shouldnt miss out?

Faucets are made for us, to learn about more cryptos. It is the first step into the cryptoworld. Yes faucet lets you earn for a little bit, but it is great for learning. I myself uses coinpot, freebitco.in and other faucets as well.

But, we can compound our earnings in this faucets and make it big someday, but dont think it as a primary source of income because it is a waste of time and definitely not worth the time.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
December 28, 2020, 02:39:28 AM
Multiplier advice: admin kissed the "you win nothing" button today.

Multiplier right now really makes me feel angry, I grind tokens by claiming into their faucets (moonfaucets) and all my time clicking their faucets is wasted in multiplier. But, it is a love-hate relationship thing, something i win almost 10k tokens and on the other day i lose it all. But my main objective on multiplier is to acquire stars the gives you tokens. And i earn a really quite more tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: