Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 18. (Read 100544 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
December 14, 2020, 04:23:43 PM
I was just wondering, a few members here speculated that CoinPotty belongs to Mellowads since the former always promote the latter.

Apparently the owner is baztardo and his Mellowads thread is locked, and was last seen since 2017.

Plus, both sites also have non-existent support, coincidence?

*The plot thins*
I'm one of members who speculated about it Cheesy. I don't remember  did I said it already or no, but there is another detail. Two of Coinpot faucets (Bonusbitcoin and Bitfun) basically have same design.
Even if they aren't related, both services is perfect example how you shouldn't communicate.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
December 14, 2020, 03:30:26 PM
Has anyone ever won the coinpot lottery? Or do you buy lottery tickets to win? What's the secret? It seems you bet on being the biggest percentage and perhaps you will win more consistently? Its the 1 time you don't win all your lottery tickets are wasted...

I won ca. 9 Dollars with my 1000 free lottery tickets.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
December 14, 2020, 04:16:39 AM
I was just wondering, a few members here speculated that CoinPotty belongs to Mellowads since the former always promote the latter.

Apparently the owner is baztardo and his Mellowads thread is locked, and was last seen since 2017.

Plus, both sites also have non-existent support, coincidence?

*The plot thins*
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
December 14, 2020, 04:10:45 AM
Recently I found coinpot this past few months and I'm happy to earn bits and bits of crypto. The multiplier seems to be fair (at least) but I suffered devastating loss there. The lottery seems unwinnable (in case if you grab some bunch of  lottery tickets). The one that i love about coinpot is the VIP system.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
December 13, 2020, 07:51:21 AM
Has anyone ever won the coinpot lottery? Or do you buy lottery tickets to win? What's the secret? It seems you bet on being the biggest percentage and perhaps you will win more consistently? Its the 1 time you don't win all your lottery tickets are wasted...
Not won anything yet after buying lots of tickets made me stop doing it and convert tokens to coins instead. Gambling in faucets are so tempting and very distractive, thats why its better to control gambling habits and focus on earning and gains through referrals.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 13, 2020, 03:05:22 AM

No, it's just what it says, ie a lottery. You buy tickets or get some for free and hope you got one of the lucky ones that are drawn randomly every hour. It doesn't matter if you have the most tickets, although, of course, you supposedly have more chances of winning.   
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
December 12, 2020, 01:57:29 PM
Activity: 102
December 10, 2020, 07:17:31 AM
Why does that make it a scam? It's common practice for businesses to incentivize their customers in myriad ways.

I'm getting 11 sats/hour but bear in mind that the price of Bitcoin has soared recently so the sats given across all faucet/bitcoin earning sites are lower but the value is the same.

It doesn't. juzaza is just a bitter, twisted, failed thief. He's sore because I banned him for multi-accounting faucet abuse.

Fair play. It explains a lot!

TheQuin is just a thief, a scammer, a liar. He took my deposit and closed my account for supposed multi-accounting.

So there's absolutely nothing that you did - nothing - to result in this action being taken against you?

it's up to thequiche to prove his accusations, but he won't, all he can do is harass and insult people. Seems very easy to take people's money and make false accusations.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 10, 2020, 04:58:24 AM
Why does that make it a scam? It's common practice for businesses to incentivize their customers in myriad ways.

I'm getting 11 sats/hour but bear in mind that the price of Bitcoin has soared recently so the sats given across all faucet/bitcoin earning sites are lower but the value is the same.

It doesn't. juzaza is just a bitter, twisted, failed thief. He's sore because I banned him for multi-accounting faucet abuse.

TheQuin is just a thief, a scammer, a liar. He took my deposit and closed my account for supposed multi-accounting.

So there's absolutely nothing that you did - nothing - to result in this action being taken against you?
December 09, 2020, 11:28:15 PM

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 09, 2020, 07:03:41 PM

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
December 08, 2020, 11:26:21 PM
I have not been able to login to coinpot for almost a year. I always get asked for 2fa code. I have tried to reset 2fa as per coinpot instructions. Support does not ever get back to me. How does one get a hold of coinpot support?

Your guess is as good as ours. So far no one here has ever gotten one. Whenever a problem arises, we'd all just
Activity: 1
December 08, 2020, 11:20:00 PM
I have not been able to login to coinpot for almost a year. I always get asked for 2fa code. I have tried to reset 2fa as per coinpot instructions. Support does not ever get back to me. How does one get a hold of coinpot support?
Activity: 38
December 07, 2020, 07:54:01 AM
coinpot.co multiplier has been working very near "provably fair" since I posted this topic... until now: today it seems to coinpot.co admin has clicked the "you-win-nothing-button" and again although you play 30k rolls, you will lose 1300 tokens or even more (today I played 303k rolls and I lost exactly 10217 tokens). So, again, this is the sofisticated SCAM I've been talking around: 1º it seems to be a SCAM, 2º then it works fair again for some days, 3º the SCAM behavior appears again stronger than 1st time and you lost all again.

And at least for me all 1st 5 moon faucet claims for today reported an "unexpected error" reseting to ZERO the ammount to claim but not adding it to coinpot.co wallet, so even moon faucets are facing suspicious behavior...
In that case better stop spending your tokens in rolls better convert it to other coins. Coinpot is probably not equipped with provably fair system, haven’t tried it though but in my experience gambling in faucet platform your chance to win is very slim.
Chance to win is very slim? Really? Chance to win is 0. If you roll 200 times, you ALWAYS lose 100 tokens...
Activity: 36
December 07, 2020, 06:39:41 AM
0% house edge on multipliers.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I captured it on video, just check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY6qqa_1bOY

Don't even bother. I've been saying this for months here, with screenshots, ridiculous loss ratios, etc...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/justeunmec-1969852

Some people will never believe you, whatever you show them. They will just say your video is fake.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
December 07, 2020, 06:01:22 AM
coinpot.co multiplier has been working very near "provably fair" since I posted this topic... until now: today it seems to coinpot.co admin has clicked the "you-win-nothing-button" and again although you play 30k rolls, you will lose 1300 tokens or even more (today I played 303k rolls and I lost exactly 10217 tokens). So, again, this is the sofisticated SCAM I've been talking around: 1º it seems to be a SCAM, 2º then it works fair again for some days, 3º the SCAM behavior appears again stronger than 1st time and you lost all again.

And at least for me all 1st 5 moon faucet claims for today reported an "unexpected error" reseting to ZERO the ammount to claim but not adding it to coinpot.co wallet, so even moon faucets are facing suspicious behavior...
In that case better stop spending your tokens in rolls better convert it to other coins. Coinpot is probably not equipped with provably fair system, haven’t tried it though but in my experience gambling in faucet platform your chance to win is very slim.
December 07, 2020, 02:13:32 AM

I lost 90.000 tokens yesterday.
December 07, 2020, 12:07:48 AM

December 06, 2020, 11:53:41 PM

Is incredible bro. Just tried it for fun, and the results are ridiculous: 1 token per roll, I'm losing 30-50 tokens per 100 rolls.

It's not bad luck, it's a SCAM with all words.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
December 06, 2020, 04:16:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: