Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 21. (Read 100579 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
November 24, 2020, 09:23:25 AM
For everyone who has lot of referrals, I think you all do not have to be worried because faucets are working 90% well every day. This is the unique FAIR profit I think people should take. While people claim then referral quantities will be redeemed to referrers accounts. Remember: multiplier rolls do not rebound on referrers' accounts.

So the strategy right now should be get the daily faucet claim.

And remember (in addition to artusa79 and dabbur):
- NEVER DEPOSIT!
- Conversions are not fixed to true rates (usually 1 token = $0,0001 but sometimes you will get less than -20% tokens/crypto).

yes, conversion rates are bouncing again. Right now I changed tokens to btc and rates varied ca. 15%

Conversion from 1000 tokens to 0.00000616 btc
Conversion from 1000 tokens to 0.00000507 btc
Conversion from 1000 tokens to 0.0000055 btc
Conversion from 1000 tokens to 0.00000549 btc
Conversion from 1000 tokens to 0.00000551 btc

all within 2 minutes

but Im happy that coinpot makes errors this time, cos the fair rate was 1000 tokens to 0.00000507 btc in the other cases they paid me too much Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 24, 2020, 04:49:59 AM
For everyone who has lot of referrals, I think you all do not have to be worried because faucets are working 90% well every day. This is the unique FAIR profit I think people should take. While people claim then referral quantities will be redeemed to referrers accounts. Remember: multiplier rolls do not rebound on referrers' accounts.

So the strategy right now should be get the daily faucet claim.

And remember (in addition to artusa79 and dabbur):
- NEVER DEPOSIT!
- Conversions are not fixed to true rates (usually 1 token = $0,0001 but sometimes you will get less than -20% tokens/crypto).
November 24, 2020, 04:40:14 AM
Another evidence for the suspicious behaviour of coinpot.co multiplier:

How could I roll more than 30k rolls and skate LESS than 30k??? Huh

Did you give 15 minutes after your end of your gambling to let the stats update? Sometimes, they are slow to update. Like, I will roll 10k times, but the stats won't update until 15 minutes later.
Yes, you're right. At the end of the day I reviewed and I've played more than 30k rolls as you said. Thanks!
November 24, 2020, 04:39:18 AM
I don't know what I try he has to say Coinpot is a scam !!! I third day shooting 100k of laps.
1st day: + 470 Tokens
2 days: - 185 tokens
3 days: +1420 Tokens. I convert and collect within 48 I have always arrived

Your account ref is   3712E18A21E5. You have  257 stars so far this month and you are currently in 13850th position.

NOV
 CoinPot  COMPLETED
Withdrawal of 0.0410000025 dash to XozRWoF8EkGkgwshN138kL4tKDw71yRzwi
dash

NOV
 CoinPot  COMPLETED
Withdrawal of 50 doge to D5Z2C5oGPJ4B3McgLJUpfeztqQQ5tBycKV
doge
OK. Try it during a month, not only 1-2-3 days. Then, post here your results. Coinpot.co MULTIPLIER is a SCAM. I said.
November 23, 2020, 03:05:18 PM

Did you give 15 minutes after your end of your gambling to let the stats update? Sometimes, they are slow to update. Like, I will roll 10k times, but the stats won't update until 15 minutes later.

exactly this.
the stats on the challenges page are ocassionally lagging by a few minutes, but they always catch up  Smiley

no, no, these two figures do not match at the end of the day since few months - you never noticed it before? But I dont think, that this has something to do with scam. They just dont care about. Its approximately the same, good enough
November 23, 2020, 02:58:30 PM
Scam or not:
- they never reply to mails
- Multipler is NOT FAIR in the last 2 weeks
- They don't give my Vip Staus for 5 days in a row
- In The leaderboard there are fake accounts.

sooner or later you will notice

you forgot, the statistics page is completely bullshit
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 23, 2020, 04:05:28 AM
Scam or not:
- they never reply to mails
- Multipler is NOT FAIR in the last 2 weeks
- They don't give my Vip Staus for 5 days in a row
- In The leaderboard there are fake accounts.

sooner or later you will notice
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
November 23, 2020, 02:00:38 AM

exactly this.
the stats on the challenges page are ocassionally lagging by a few minutes, but they always catch up  Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
November 23, 2020, 01:48:32 AM

Activity: 27
November 22, 2020, 04:01:27 PM
I don't know what I try he has to say Coinpot is a scam !!! I third day shooting 100k of laps.
1st day: + 470 Tokens
2 days: - 185 tokens
3 days: +1420 Tokens. I convert and collect within 48 I have always arrived

Your account ref is   3712E18A21E5. You have  257 stars so far this month and you are currently in 13850th position.

NOV
 CoinPot  COMPLETED
Withdrawal of 0.0410000025 dash to XozRWoF8EkGkgwshN138kL4tKDw71yRzwi
dash

NOV
 CoinPot  COMPLETED
Withdrawal of 50 doge to D5Z2C5oGPJ4B3McgLJUpfeztqQQ5tBycKV
doge

ecc ecc
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 22, 2020, 09:15:16 AM
I can not trust to coinpot's multiplier : how many time i am experiencing some bizarre lags when number of rolls in a day is stuck for a long moment to 29995 rolls despite you have clicked more than 5 times, just to try to reach 30000 rolls (it happens too withe the staked tokens)
I don't know if the server is really lagging or it is a way to cheat on us...
That's my experience, this doesn't make any proof in one way or the other
Same here (months ago I verified that but no problem because after some minutes the rolls count). But... there is another "psicological" strategy of coinpot.co admin upseting users and making then (maybe) crazy rolls or sth.

but i was referring to another user (baby3d) that  has admitted his motives above - to get coinpot closed down forever
And yes, I say it one more time: I wanna see all SCAM sites like coinpot.co down. SCAM is really proved not only by me but lots of users when multiplier is cheating all users, specially in night time (CET) and very specially last two weeks in ANY time (CET or wherever you are).

Seem strange that you want to benefit with an automatic claim software and not view ads. Why would you block ads if you're using automated software? You wouldn't view the ads anyway... That's just mean. Maybe find things to be grateful for in your life.
I am blocking adds because I am only getting profit with faucet claims. I block ads since more than 1 year because is very evidenced for me that coinpot.co is cheating users with the multiplier and I consider this a SCAM. I still play multiplier rolls every day but I am facing more strategies and gathering more stats. I've seen there is another "randomly" cheat-provably-fair fails (like other user posted in a screenshot) but that "provably fair" does not matter for me (I never trusted any site like coinpot.co without answering mails years ago or cowardly administrated). I sent a mail years ago when moonbit.co.in faucet was a bug (if you program automatic reload of webpage when 1st claim then you do not need solve any captcha so you could auto-claim every 5 minutes), then 2 days after this the faucet solved that bug... but never replies to me.

Am I rolling 30k claims a day, or you asking if I'm risking 30k tokens a day? I have a set limit of tokens I set for rolling. Some days are better than others. I like my token count to go up, so I tend to be more conservative with multiplier game.
For today this is the best profit schema for sure... Months ago 100k every day but suddenly a day I got 7k token lost... and next day 3k token lost, so sth happened... Then, I rollback to the 30k rolls for a day... but some weeks ago... again... ridiculously more than 100 token lost with auto-roll when I was playing less than 150 rolls... (you can see the screenshot several posts back from this). But you will see: the 30k rolls strategy won't be good again... i.e: rolling 1000 tokens at 0:00 - 1:00 CET you get more than 300 token lost (tested yesterday and today). I think 1st multiplier is coming to an end for most coinpot.co users, and then coinpot.co will close when FCA focus finally on the site.

I meant how many multiplier rolls a day are you playing per day? At the moment I am rolling every day 30000 times 1 token and as a result I am losing ca. 350 tokens per day on average. So this would be a house edge of about 1 percent, but I am winning the bonus token of course and therefore ending in winning territory.
He he he... you will see... there will be a day then you will lost more than 1300 tokens, and next day more, and more... In this vicious-cycle there will be upset users who will get angry and ridiculously will bet more and more and will lost all their tokens. This is a part of coinpot.co fraud.

I'd like all coinpot.co users go to automated software to claim and no-seeing-ads to get coinpot.co down forever. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Buddy, you're beginning to sound like you might need some help. I'd let it go if I was you, for your own well-being.
November 22, 2020, 09:04:28 AM

November 21, 2020, 09:27:22 PM
I'd like all coinpot.co users go to automated software to claim and no-seeing-ads to get coinpot.co down forever. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you for Eastern Europe by chance?
November 21, 2020, 09:04:01 PM
I can not trust to coinpot's multiplier : how many time i am experiencing some bizarre lags when number of rolls in a day is stuck for a long moment to 29995 rolls despite you have clicked more than 5 times, just to try to reach 30000 rolls (it happens too withe the staked tokens)
I don't know if the server is really lagging or it is a way to cheat on us...
That's my experience, this doesn't make any proof in one way or the other
Same here (months ago I verified that but no problem because after some minutes the rolls count). But... there is another "psicological" strategy of coinpot.co admin upseting users and making then (maybe) crazy rolls or sth.

but i was referring to another user (baby3d) that  has admitted his motives above - to get coinpot closed down forever
And yes, I say it one more time: I wanna see all SCAM sites like coinpot.co down. SCAM is really proved not only by me but lots of users when multiplier is cheating all users, specially in night time (CET) and very specially last two weeks in ANY time (CET or wherever you are).

Seem strange that you want to benefit with an automatic claim software and not view ads. Why would you block ads if you're using automated software? You wouldn't view the ads anyway... That's just mean. Maybe find things to be grateful for in your life.
I am blocking adds because I am only getting profit with faucet claims. I block ads since more than 1 year because is very evidenced for me that coinpot.co is cheating users with the multiplier and I consider this a SCAM. I still play multiplier rolls every day but I am facing more strategies and gathering more stats. I've seen there is another "randomly" cheat-provably-fair fails (like other user posted in a screenshot) but that "provably fair" does not matter for me (I never trusted any site like coinpot.co without answering mails years ago or cowardly administrated). I sent a mail years ago when moonbit.co.in faucet was a bug (if you program automatic reload of webpage when 1st claim then you do not need solve any captcha so you could auto-claim every 5 minutes), then 2 days after this the faucet solved that bug... but never replies to me.

Am I rolling 30k claims a day, or you asking if I'm risking 30k tokens a day? I have a set limit of tokens I set for rolling. Some days are better than others. I like my token count to go up, so I tend to be more conservative with multiplier game.
For today this is the best profit schema for sure... Months ago 100k every day but suddenly a day I got 7k token lost... and next day 3k token lost, so sth happened... Then, I rollback to the 30k rolls for a day... but some weeks ago... again... ridiculously more than 100 token lost with auto-roll when I was playing less than 150 rolls... (you can see the screenshot several posts back from this). But you will see: the 30k rolls strategy won't be good again... i.e: rolling 1000 tokens at 0:00 - 1:00 CET you get more than 300 token lost (tested yesterday and today). I think 1st multiplier is coming to an end for most coinpot.co users, and then coinpot.co will close when FCA focus finally on the site.

I meant how many multiplier rolls a day are you playing per day? At the moment I am rolling every day 30000 times 1 token and as a result I am losing ca. 350 tokens per day on average. So this would be a house edge of about 1 percent, but I am winning the bonus token of course and therefore ending in winning territory.
He he he... you will see... there will be a day then you will lost more than 1300 tokens, and next day more, and more... In this vicious-cycle there will be upset users who will get angry and ridiculously will bet more and more and will lost all their tokens. This is a part of coinpot.co fraud.

November 20, 2020, 01:11:19 PM
are you rolling 30k every day?

Yeah, the bonus is helpful. I never really thought to roll 30k 1 tokens per day. It takes a long time and sometimes the site can't handle the load.

I roll just 100 tokens a day @ 1 token. I usually try to break even with the 1,000 claims bonus. Anything past that is gravy. Yesterday, just happened to be really nice because I got past 30k rolls with just 100 tokens. Smiley
November 20, 2020, 12:20:23 PM

November 20, 2020, 11:49:21 AM

November 20, 2020, 04:38:32 AM
the only help to fight agains this "scambling" sites like coinpot.co I've found is to block permanently their ads (see some pages ago) in order to they do not earn nothing with those ads.

Very interested in automatic claim software for a PI (or other) device.

I can not trust to coinpot's multiplier

Funny you say this because i hit 30k rolls last night with 1 token stake. I started yesterday with just 100 tokens. Surprised myself I lasted so long. On win, leave alone and multiply by 2x. On loss, alternate and reset. No one complains when you benefit from the rolls, but everyone bitches like hell when they lose. House edge last night was negative so they are losing on the token rolls overall. That doesn't mean you specifically will benefit... its just a roll of the dice.

November 20, 2020, 02:58:52 AM
The three rolls have the same time stamp which is a little suspect.
Client side for first roll at top is same as the one at bottom.
Last roll has server seed hash is the same as roll 2, 3, 4 yet the client seed is different.

This tells me the screenshot has been manipulated.

Conclusion: fake image

Nobody has anything to gain from faking images. It is plain as day that there are irregularities with the game.

There is nothing suspect about having the same time stamp. The time is accurate to the nearest second, and with no pause rolls are faster than one second.

Roll 5 has the same server seed hash because it has the same server seed as rolls 2-4.

This user has multiple Chrome windows open in his taskbar so he is probably running the game simultaneously in more than one window. This seems to be what is causing the game to act buggy for some users where they are not getting true randomness in their results.

What is the server seed hash for? How do you derive the server seed hash from the server seed they give you after the roll?

You convert the server seed to sha256 to get the hash. It is used to make sure they didn't cheat by changing the server seed.

Okay, I'm willing to change my mind with enough evidence.

I rolled 98 times myself and found one result that was wrong. It was in my favor, but still the modulus was incorrect. Server seed listed seems to be wrong. Even hashing the server seed out with client seed gives a different rolled number. Best case, it is a display issue and that server seed belongs to another gambler and it is a mix-up in the display data not on the actual bet. Worse case, they are losing their house edge, or betters are being cheated. Hmm. It is something coinpot should fix for sure.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kd8TSzH5qhYu2uaUKEaPys4X4CGcJuI_1hzXddIFH6k/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 102
November 20, 2020, 02:44:24 AM
Funny you say this because i hit 30k rolls last night with 1 token stake. I started yesterday with just 100 tokens. Surprised myself I lasted so long. On win, leave alone and multiply by 2x. On loss, alternate and reset. No one complains when you benefit from the rolls, but everyone bitches like hell when they lose. House edge last night was negative so they are losing on the token rolls overall. That doesn't mean you specifically will benefit... its just a roll of the dice.

I was just making a point about the numbers or rolls and numbers of tokens that do not match (in my case).
but it's ok as you said, i'm a bitch.
Pages:
Jump to: