Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 24. (Read 100583 times)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 13, 2020, 09:14:52 AM
Definitely, for everyone who still do not convince about... Coinpot is a SCAM... They pay you but in the end Coinpot want to convince you to deposit your funds... so never do it! Never play multiplier as lots of users reported here ridiculous results. I said it seasons ago...

All bitcoin community have to fight against scam/fraud-gambling sites like this, do not fall into this frauds.

EDIT (11/11/2020)

I tried some rolls now and this is RIDICULOUSLY SCAM:

and I've just stoped right now with result:

566 rolls played and -266 token lost! RIDICULOUSLY SCAM!

Your coin seems to have a problem too...  Shocked
Give us your win / loss ratio, it's funnier that way. ^^

This is funny for you or me but imagine someone depositing real money and not what most of we earn with faucets and similar... because of this some people have opened cases to FCA (don't know how it works since I'm not in USA).

Going on with more results: the multiplier seems to be a scam seeing the misteryously "roll failed" when you increase manually the bet. i.e.:
- you bet 1 token to high value and fails and repeat betting until you fail 5 times.
- then you increase your token bet to 10 or 100... but in this condition your roll misteryously fails... and you loss your bet anyway!

This happened in all rounds we tested (100% of our tests when 5 consecutive 1 token lost failed de 6th roll with 10 or 100 or 1000 token bet). IMO this is more hard result to conclude that the Coinpot's multiplier is being cheated when this happens.

I know at least coinpot admin should refund that failed rolls but... nothing matters

So remember: never deposit!

You do realise that just because you lose five times in a row doesn't make it any more likely that you're going to win the next time in a truly random game. Google Gambler's fallacy.

Well this has been tested for LOT OF PEOPLE, NOT ONLY ME... Multiplier is a SCAM last week, FULL SCAM! Please, read my other posts about this if you do not believe us. We only persecute scam systems like CoinPot.co multiplier and advice community about this.

I think there are evidences enough to think that anyone who defend CoinPot.co multiplier is a SCAMER too.

So, because I've pointed out a complete logical fail in your argument, I'm a scammer? That in itself is another logical fail.

I'd move on if I was you. Clearly CP isn't for you.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 13, 2020, 05:52:42 AM
Definitely, for everyone who still do not convince about... Coinpot is a SCAM... They pay you but in the end Coinpot want to convince you to deposit your funds... so never do it! Never play multiplier as lots of users reported here ridiculous results. I said it seasons ago...

All bitcoin community have to fight against scam/fraud-gambling sites like this, do not fall into this frauds.

EDIT (11/11/2020)

This is funny for you or me but imagine someone depositing real money and not what most of we earn with faucets and similar... because of this some people have opened cases to FCA (don't know how it works since I'm not in USA).

Going on with more results: the multiplier seems to be a scam seeing the misteryously "roll failed" when you increase manually the bet. i.e.:
- you bet 1 token to high value and fails and repeat betting until you fail 5 times.
- then you increase your token bet to 10 or 100... but in this condition your roll misteryously fails... and you loss your bet anyway!

This happened in all rounds we tested (100% of our tests when 5 consecutive 1 token lost failed de 6th roll with 10 or 100 or 1000 token bet). IMO this is more hard result to conclude that the Coinpot's multiplier is being cheated when this happens.

I know at least coinpot admin should refund that failed rolls but... nothing matters

You do realise that just because you lose five times in a row doesn't make it any more likely that you're going to win the next time in a truly random game. Google Gambler's fallacy.

Well this has been tested for LOT OF PEOPLE, NOT ONLY ME... Multiplier is a SCAM last week, FULL SCAM! Please, read my other posts about this if you do not believe us. We only persecute scam systems like CoinPot.co multiplier and advice community about this.

I think there are evidences enough to think that anyone who defend CoinPot.co multiplier is a SCAMER too.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 13, 2020, 05:05:07 AM

EDIT (11/11/2020)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
November 13, 2020, 04:54:12 AM
[

I keep on deposit every day... no matter if I lose.

As it's been said numerous time here, Coinpot is everything but safe. To me, it could clearly get closed anyday, noone should ever deposit anything on this website.
And yes the multiplier has become a joke. This is not normal:

Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 12, 2020, 12:42:00 AM

This is another Coinpot topic to open if you like to talk about. Do you know what happened to Cred? Well, will Coinpot be the next next one? Think about it...

Nah, this is good enough unless one day the owner decides to open an official one.

No idea, was Cred a faucet site or something?
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
November 11, 2020, 12:58:28 PM
[

I keep on deposit every day... no matter if I lose.
November 11, 2020, 12:35:55 PM
For the second time in three days my VIP level has vanished and I haven't received any interest or stars. Last week there were a couple of delays but eventually the rewards came in, but on Sunday they never appeared at all. And so far today, nothing. I'm losing confidence with this feature - it offers an excellent rate of return, but if the returns never materialise, what's the point?

To be honest, the APR doesn't really seem logical to sustain in the long run.

Even interest accounts like from Celsius hardly reach 20%, and those are for altcoins.

This is another Coinpot topic to open if you like to talk about. Do you know what happened to Cred? Well, will Coinpot be the next next one? Think about it...
November 11, 2020, 12:33:15 PM

EDIT (11/11/2020)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 11, 2020, 12:12:43 PM
For the second time in three days my VIP level has vanished and I haven't received any interest or stars. Last week there were a couple of delays but eventually the rewards came in, but on Sunday they never appeared at all. And so far today, nothing. I'm losing confidence with this feature - it offers an excellent rate of return, but if the returns never materialise, what's the point?

To be honest, the APR doesn't really seem logical to sustain in the long run.

Even interest accounts like from Celsius hardly reach 20%, and those are for altcoins.
November 11, 2020, 05:48:56 AM

EDIT (11/11/2020)

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 11, 2020, 04:51:43 AM
November 10, 2020, 01:24:22 PM

EDIT (11/11/2020)

Activity: 116
November 09, 2020, 07:26:21 AM
So, do we all agree on the fact that my coin has a problem?
And that tails should occur much more often?
And that a 77% heads ratio is NOT normal? That is should be much closer to 50%?

No, for what I can see it's everything ok.
because you have taken a small interval for your data (just 100 numbers), this is why you have seen a biased value.
Grossly, if you continue to bet, in a random and infinite progression, the number of tails and heads must be around the same (50% ...) .
For sure It cannot be exactly the same (since there is always a grade of randomness) and even if you see a big difference it's just related to random pickup of the values.

Or the coin is manipulated, but you cant tell that from 100 trials
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
November 08, 2020, 04:36:38 AM

No, for what I can see it's everything ok.
because you have taken a small interval for your data (just 100 numbers), this is why you have seen a biased value.
Grossly, if you continue to bet, in a random and infinite progression, the number of tails and heads must be around the same (50% ...) .
For sure It cannot be exactly the same (since there is always a grade of randomness) and even if you see a big difference it's just related to random pickup of the values.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 07, 2020, 10:43:17 AM
I have also decided to call it a day after many years with coinpot. If you think about it, they have a Latest news link  that can easily be updated at anytime to tell people status of problems etc. When this does not get used, it's becomes worrying.

You've got to remember though that in all likelihood CP is run by a Bitcoin hobbyist/enthusiast who doesn't have the time or infrastructure to respond to every email/write posts on every update.

It's a free service that you use at your own risk. If you're not happy with that risk, don't use the service. If you use it, do so with your eyes wide open.
Activity: 116
November 07, 2020, 06:06:23 AM

The house edge at coinpot multiplier in not zero, this is nothing new. Only people who dont run the multiplier few 1000 times a day can doubt that.
November 07, 2020, 05:34:33 AM
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
November 06, 2020, 06:47:03 PM
Guys, I'd like your opinion on something.
Let's say I toss a coin 132 times and I get this result:

heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads

30 times tails, 102 times heads.
23% tails, 77% heads.

Question : can we say my coin has a problem or is this the product of pure randomness?

i would bet on heads!  Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
November 06, 2020, 03:55:04 PM
Guys, I'd like your opinion on something.
Let's say I toss a coin 132 times and I get this result:

heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads

30 times tails, 102 times heads.
23% tails, 77% heads.

Question : can we say my coin has a problem or is this the product of pure randomness?

So, in the multiplier you can "alternate" on win/loss or do nothing. I usually set up four tabs with different bet strategies.

win nothing, loss nothing
win alternate, loss nothing
win nothing, loss alternate
win alternate, alternate

Sometimes one of the tab will produce better results out of 100 spins @ 1 token. Then I increase the bet and see how that goes. And I keep increasing the bet amount if it keeps going well.

I also set the multiplier to 2x 5x etc after each win which can sometimes compensate for your losses. on loss, I always reset back to base bet.
Pages:
Jump to: