Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 25. (Read 100583 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 2
November 06, 2020, 03:45:19 PM
Guys, I'd like your opinion on something.
Let's say I toss a coin 132 times and I get this result:

30 times tails, 102 times heads.
23% tails, 77% heads.

Question : can we say my coin has a problem or is this the product of pure randomness?

The probability with a fair coin is about 10-10. So I would bet your coin has a problem...
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
November 06, 2020, 11:40:09 AM
The Wikipedia GIF doesn't show a 77% loss ratio.  Grin
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 06, 2020, 10:47:56 AM

23% tails, 77% heads.

Question : can we say my coin has a problem or is this the product of pure randomness?

That is what we would call a Gambler's Fallacy. Commonly we'd think an outcome that happens more often now (heads) would occur lesser in the future.

Quote from: Wikipedia
The gambler's fallacy, also known as the Monte Carlo fallacy or the fallacy of the maturity of chances, is the erroneous belief that if a particular event occurs more frequently than normal during the past it is less likely to happen in the future (or vice versa), when it has otherwise been established that the probability of such events does not depend on what has happened in the past. Such events, having the quality of historical independence, are referred to as statistically independent. The fallacy is commonly associated with gambling, where it may be believed, for example, that the next dice roll is more than usually likely to be six because there have recently been less than the usual number of sixes.

Using the GIF from the Wikipedia link above is a good example of a coin toss scenario.

Activity: 36
November 06, 2020, 09:45:16 AM

heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
tails

heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
tails
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads

tails
heads
tails
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads

tails
heads
tails
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
tails
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
heads
heads

tails
heads
tails
heads
tails
heads
heads
heads

23% tails, 77% heads.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 06, 2020, 06:35:02 AM
I have also decided to call it a day after many years with coinpot. If you think about it, they have a Latest news link  that can easily be updated at anytime to tell people status of problems etc. When this does not get used, it's becomes worrying.
Activity: 116
November 06, 2020, 05:20:41 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here.
Just to say I missed 2 days of challenge on November 1st and 2nd (135 stars) and no diamond rewards were awarded for 2 days.
They obviously did not respond, and at this point, I plan to withdraw everything and close my account.
I also had problems on October 31st, where no stars were counted, and therefore I didn't lose many positions for the final ranking.
This site is no longer secure.
Regards
everything is back to normal for me, pay less (due to the rising BTC value) but always pay. for the withdrawal it takes the classic 2/3 days.

Not for me.
October 31, November 1st and November 2nd were not credited.
Lost stars and also the money with which I bought 300,000 lottery tickets, used ok, but the stars are lost forever.
They never answer anyone, and I don't trust them anymore.
Let's not talk about the multipler, which makes you lose everytimes.
On October 31, 14 times low numbers, I said 14 !!!

Of course you can not trust cp - never hold higher balances at sites with no forum, no support, dont know who runs the site not even from which country, dont know if the site is offline forever tomorrow.
But you can still make money with faucets and multiplier stars collecting. Multiplier has of course a house edge (ca 0.5 percent) but there remains a profit for you in the long run (at least until now). Simply withdaw your balance minimum once a week (in dogecoins) and dont deposit anything.

Activity: 7
November 05, 2020, 09:22:13 AM
Just to say I missed 2 days of challenge on November 1st and 2nd (135 stars) and no diamond rewards were awarded for 2 days.
They obviously did not respond, and at this point, I plan to withdraw everything and close my account.
I also had problems on October 31st, where no stars were counted, and therefore I didn't lose many positions for the final ranking.
Regards
everything is back to normal for me, pay less (due to the rising BTC value) but always pay. for the withdrawal it takes the classic 2/3 days.

Not for me.
October 31, November 1st and November 2nd were not credited.
Lost stars and also the money with which I bought 300,000 lottery tickets, used ok, but the stars are lost forever.
They never answer anyone, and I don't trust them anymore.
Let's not talk about the multipler, which makes you lose everytimes.
On October 31, 14 times low numbers, I said 14 !!!
Activity: 27
November 05, 2020, 09:14:23 AM
Regards
Activity: 7
November 05, 2020, 09:08:12 AM
Regards
Activity: 2
November 04, 2020, 02:10:15 PM
I've given up huge amounts are missing from my stars, totals dropped and was never rectified. Went from 1100 to 25000 on the leader board. Two payments been pending for over 8 days now.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
November 04, 2020, 11:02:58 AM
For people with VIP status, can you please answer me this:
Each day, apart from token interest you get a number of stars. Do you get 100 tokens for each star as well or do they count only for the challenges?

only star no token
November 04, 2020, 02:23:34 AM

I bet there's a good chance you won't see it.

For multiplier, they should take away "no pause" and force 1 second as the fastest... that'd reduce load on the server. No Pause is basically a DDoS when many people play at the same time.

Sadly that could be the case since communications are one-sided after all.
Activity: 11
November 04, 2020, 01:27:38 AM
For people with VIP status, can you please answer me this:
Each day, apart from token interest you get a number of stars. Do you get 100 tokens for each star as well or do they count only for the challenges?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
November 03, 2020, 02:01:16 PM
EDIT: Hold up, the thing's fixed now. Just saw 3 tokens in the recent TX but I don't see the backlogged ones (yet).

I bet there's a good chance you won't see it.

For multiplier, they should take away "no pause" and force 1 second as the fastest... that'd reduce load on the server. No Pause is basically a DDoS when many people play at the same time.
November 03, 2020, 05:27:59 AM
Same here, something broke again.

Anyone sent in a hopeful email so far...? Perhaps CP might eventually release the pending ones in some future maintenance.

EDIT: Hold up, the thing's fixed now. Just saw 3 tokens in the recent TX but I don't see the backlogged ones (yet).
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 03, 2020, 04:32:18 AM
Something is definitely going wrong with the site. When I try to load the page it either gives me a blank page, a ‘the service is unavailable’ page or an ‘unexpected system error’ message pop up. Sometimes it does seem to load up, but if it does I can’t seem to do anything. I can’t seem to exchange any coins, the multiplier page just gives me a blank page most of the time or ‘the service is unavailable’ page. The same goes for when I try to access any other part of the site as well.

Faucet claims still seem to be working though, but tokens are not being credited for the claims.
This time, even the coinpot token rewards after each claim disappeared, leaving only the daily VIP rewards. This is troublesome. This website may need to be upgraded again.
I also confirm that I am not receiving the 6 Tokens for each faucet made, we hope they can recover.

Still no tokens for me this morning...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
November 03, 2020, 12:50:21 AM
FYI, there are new minimums for deposits and withdrawls. Deposits for sure because I recall smaller amounts of DOGE were accepted, but now they want 1000 DOGE minimum. I never really looked at the minimums as I always recall getting credited, but it seems they are not honoring smaller deposits anymore. For example, my 150 and 169 DOGE here, they just kept because the web site says the minimum is 1k DOGE.  https://dogechain.info/address/DEL1BgooHAVbuWbRwXXSCpSd1NHMf85Vuh
Activity: 27
November 02, 2020, 05:11:00 PM
Something is definitely going wrong with the site. When I try to load the page it either gives me a blank page, a ‘the service is unavailable’ page or an ‘unexpected system error’ message pop up. Sometimes it does seem to load up, but if it does I can’t seem to do anything. I can’t seem to exchange any coins, the multiplier page just gives me a blank page most of the time or ‘the service is unavailable’ page. The same goes for when I try to access any other part of the site as well.

Faucet claims still seem to be working though, but tokens are not being credited for the claims.
This time, even the coinpot token rewards after each claim disappeared, leaving only the daily VIP rewards. This is troublesome. This website may need to be upgraded again.
I also confirm that I am not receiving the 6 Tokens for each faucet made, we hope they can recover.
Activity: 12
November 02, 2020, 11:59:06 AM

Activity: 75
November 02, 2020, 11:50:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: