Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 43. (Read 100588 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
claims OK 100% here
but multiplier... again... today Thu 2nd July since 1 hour stealing my tokens... more than 300 token lost in last 10-15 minutes aprox with alternate high-low with 1 token stake size... Huh so if you're a multiplier gambler, consider to stop using multiplier during next 2-3 hours

That's the risk of the game. Sometimes you will have a winning streak and sometimes a losing one.
If you don't want to loose any tokens, don't play the multiplier game

With the multiplier the game is over so quick , in 2hrs i lost 4000 tokens . . . . but !! . . . with conversion to satoshis , game is still on, maybe they will become nothing , Bitcoin will be some useless internet thing that has no value , or , they may double or triple in value , if the Bitcoin tech is going to be used in the real world . That is a game that is worth playing  , i think .
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
claims OK 100% here
but multiplier... again... today Thu 2nd July since 1 hour stealing my tokens... more than 300 token lost in last 10-15 minutes aprox with alternate high-low with 1 token stake size... Huh so if you're a multiplier gambler, consider to stop using multiplier during next 2-3 hours

That's the risk of the game. Sometimes you will have a winning streak and sometimes a losing one.
If you don't want to loose any tokens, don't play the multiplier game
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
claims OK 100% here
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
aaaaargh, my loyalties went all to 0%, was me just skipping a day without realizing or what?

Yup, it resets to zero if you dont claim at least once a day.

F.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
aaaaargh, my loyalties went all to 0%, was me just skipping a day without realizing or what?
Activity: 102
and the  " its a scam"  posse maintaining a presence

lol this made me laugh  Grin
don't worry, they are here too...and also in the freebitco.in thread  Tongue

Let me laugh the day you will lose your investments too.
If i was naïve enough to take some risks to make a deposit to those faucet site, does not mean i am not smart enough to lace my shoes. I hate these people who allow themselves to judge people without knowing them. It's clearly condescending and disrespectful. But that's another debate, we can't[s

] i can't[/s] change human being...

Coinpot is not for investing . . . its a microwallet that collects claims from free faucets .

yeah i must be also too mongol to not knowing that...

If i was naïve enough to take some risks to make a deposit to those faucet site, does not mean i am not smart enough to lace my shoes. I hate these people who allow themselves to judge people without knowing them. It's clearly condescending and disrespectful. But that's another debate, we can't[s

] i can't[/s] change human being...

Coinpot is not for investing . . . its a microwallet that collects claims from free faucets .
Activity: 102

If i was naïve enough to take some risks to make a deposit to those faucet site, does not mean i am not smart enough to lace my shoes. I hate these people who allow themselves to judge people without knowing them. It's clearly condescending and disrespectful. But that's another debate, we can't i can't change human being...
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
and the  " its a scam"  posse maintaining a presence

lol this made me laugh  Grin
don't worry, they are here too...and also in the freebitco.in thread  Tongue

Hi , i moved here from the Reddit chat thread , cos it died when Coinpot got the ransomware attack . The Reddit page became restricted , couldn't post on it , couldn't talk about the attack and whether we was all gonna loose our 100% loyalty , always a favourite topic when the site crashes .
So i moved over here , seems like a good chat , got trolls and everything , proper job .

I  just withdrew LTC and i never seen the confirmation email arrive so quick , it was like 30 seconds from confirming withdraw on the Coinpot page , to email arriving in my inbox .
   Also , i convert Dash and BCH into Doge , i've made the same amount of Dash and BCH claims over the same amount of time , but when i convert to Doge , BCH gives me 10 Doge and Dash only gives 6 . . . does anyone know if i'd get a better result with my Dash if i converted it to BTC core or Lite ?

The Reddit community can be an ass sometimes. At least over here, it's unmoderated since it's an unofficial one.

Not sure what happened on Reddit , the moderatur Blue Appleseed hadn't been around for at least a year , it was just running on its own with a few regular names showing up ,  and the  " its a scam"  posse maintaining a presence .   Then the day the attack happened 3 or 4 weeks ago , i got restricted , checked with another poster and they restricted too , so i figure someone just shut the page down  . . . . . whatever , at the end of the day its about claim and withdraw , the chat is just an interesting sideline where i like to follow the comments .
   Just checked the Reddit page again , still restricted , no new posts over there .
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
Same problem over here, not possible to do any conversions.

I also had similar experiences already with daily challenges not working and not receiving tokens. We need to be patient and it will automatically be solved.
For the multiplier loss, sorry but that is the risk of the game...
Well, what you call "risk" I call "SCAM"... never stop saying it!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Hi , i moved here from the Reddit chat thread , cos it died when Coinpot got the ransomware attack . The Reddit page became restricted , couldn't post on it , couldn't talk about the attack and whether we was all gonna loose our 100% loyalty , always a favourite topic when the site crashes .
So i moved over here , seems like a good chat , got trolls and everything , proper job .

I  just withdrew LTC and i never seen the confirmation email arrive so quick , it was like 30 seconds from confirming withdraw on the Coinpot page , to email arriving in my inbox .
   Also , i convert Dash and BCH into Doge , i've made the same amount of Dash and BCH claims over the same amount of time , but when i convert to Doge , BCH gives me 10 Doge and Dash only gives 6 . . . does anyone know if i'd get a better result with my Dash if i converted it to BTC core or Lite ?

The Reddit community can be an ass sometimes. At least over here, it's unmoderated since it's an unofficial one.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Is anyone else experiencing a glitch in CoinPot where they're getting an extra digit on the end of the amount of BTC they're withdrawing?

An additional number 5 is being tagged onto the Satoshi amount, yet the zeros to the left are correct (making 10 digits in the BTC string as opposed to 9 which should be).

It's making me nervous about withdrawing!

Just checked it on my android tablet , just getting 9 digits , withdrew BTC about 48hrs ago without problem . . you got more than one device you can try it on ?

Thanks for the suggestion. Just checked on an Android phone and still getting the same issue. Might risk it and see what happens.
Is anyone else experiencing a glitch in CoinPot where they're getting an extra digit on the end of the amount of BTC they're withdrawing?

An additional number 5 is being tagged onto the Satoshi amount, yet the zeros to the left are correct (making 10 digits in the BTC string as opposed to 9 which should be).

Just checked it on my android tablet , just getting 9 digits , withdrew BTC about 48hrs ago without problem . . you got more than one device you can try it on ?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Today 29th June Coinpot is cheating like other months (last days specially 29-30), and I got more than 2000 TOKEN LOST in multiplier with 1 token stake within 1 HOUR.........
So keep your savings and withdraw all A.S.A.P for today!!!
And do not play multiplier anymore till this cheating situation ends...

3 weeks ago you came here screaming scam and saying you would never play the multiplier any more
you gave no proof, just saying that your method of using multiple machines to do 100k rolls per day was losing tokens sometimes
so everyone just pointed out that this is gambling and yes, you will lose as well as win sometimes

now you are still using it, and still complaining!
if you dont like it and really think you are being scammed, why do you still continue after all these weeks?
Still can't get there! I'll give it time to sort itself out and try again.

Anyone else not able to convert between currencies/tokens on CoinPot right now?
try it constantly 10 or 12 times and you will get it

you just have to wait a few seconds
i think the conversion rates load after the rest of the page, so sometimes there is a delay
it works, but you just have to be patient  Smiley
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
Same problem over here, not possible to do any conversions.

I also had similar experiences already with daily challenges not working and not receiving tokens. We need to be patient and it will automatically be solved.
For the multiplier loss, sorry but that is the risk of the game...
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Still can't get there! I'll give it time to sort itself out and try again.

Anyone else not able to convert between currencies/tokens on CoinPot right now?
try it constantly 10 or 12 times and you will get it
Pages:
Jump to: