Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 40. (Read 100588 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Super new free lottery tickets winning at multiplyer. I rolled 50000 today so far and won 0.000 free lottery tickets. By chance it should be 500.
Anybody won any lottery tickets or is it just another way to muck the customers at coinpot?

its working ok for me, ive received a few free tickets!
and lots of people are using them on the lottery
maybe it was a problem on first day? or maybe they released it in stages or something?

Works for me too now and what is more, I get ca. 1000 tickets for 100000 rolls, just like it should be.
But I have to grumble about sothing else of course: when all won tickets expire everyday midnight, how can it be that stats page is showing Free tickets used 102,570,695 but Free lottery tickets won 47,377,455 that is imposible.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
I second this - everything seems to be working as it should. I've even found everything loading really quickly right now - perhaps a server reboot?

I've been using it for many months and withdrawing to another account. There have never been any major problems, except for technical breaks. Also I can really recommend this site and its faucets.
Activity: 36
The free ticket thing is working fine for me.
I won 11 free tickets this morning after 1000 rolls.
But if you take a look at the stats for yesterday, there was 1,146,640 tickets played !
So that's like 1 chance in 50000 for me, so I won't hold my breath.  ^^

However, it's a "bad period" again for rolling, I've been losing way too often these past few days, comparing to usual times.
But it should come back to normal any day now.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
I've been using it for many months and withdrawing to another account. There have never been any major problems, except for technical breaks. Also I can really recommend this site and its faucets.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
Super new free lottery tickets winning at multiplyer. I rolled 50000 today so far and won 0.000 free lottery tickets. By chance it should be 500.
Anybody won any lottery tickets or is it just another way to muck the customers at coinpot?

its working ok for me, ive received a few free tickets!
and lots of people are using them on the lottery
maybe it was a problem on first day? or maybe they released it in stages or something?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

I only played the multiplier once , lost 4000 tokens and deceided that was it , don't bother , and just use Coinpot for its wallet facilities , that i've not had any problems with at all .

I wonder why we could only bet 100 max instead of any amount, a real buzzkill.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

I only played the multiplier once , lost 4000 tokens and deceided that was it , don't bother , and just use Coinpot for its wallet facilities , that i've not had any problems with at all .
Activity: 116
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Anyone else getting a 'no conversion rate available' error message when trying to convert tokens to coins?

Works fine on my end.

As it worked on your mobile I tried that and all is fine. Just my desktop - I'll clear the cache and see if that solves it.
Anyone else getting a 'no conversion rate available' error message when trying to convert tokens to coins?

Works fine on my end.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

I started this topic on the same day when Coinpot was launched in 2017 (probably I should update topic title because it's not so new anymore). Coinpot actually have official topic, it was started day later than this one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinpotco-cryptocurrency-microwallet-2007856
But as you see, it's locked. And their account was last active back in February. So, I'm not sure, does owner follow this topic or no.
And it's interesting about Reddit. It's strange that it was created few years before launch of Coinpot.

#debunked.

So the owner is aware of this forum, just that he didn't want to keep his thread open. Which is understandable since it'd be bombarded with more criticisms than questions Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
 Whats a non ? . . . . and how come original poster here , on this bitcointalk thread , says its new in 2017 , when another thread has already been runnng for 3 years . . lol .
  I bet Coinpot person or people , do check the threads sometimes , just to see what the chats about , wouldn't you if Coinpot was your business ?
I started this topic on the same day when Coinpot was launched in 2017 (probably I should update topic title because it's not so new anymore). Coinpot actually have official topic, it was started day later than this one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinpotco-cryptocurrency-microwallet-2007856
But as you see, it's locked. And their account was last active back in February. So, I'm not sure, does owner follow this topic or no.
And it's interesting about Reddit. It's strange that it was created few years before launch of Coinpot.

IMPORTANT: FAUCET USERS
First things first - if you use any of those faucets and want to carry on operating as before then YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING!!!
In that case for the Moon faucets, you can receive your weekly payments each weekend (if you reach the relevant payout threshold) as you have for the last few years.

as per thread the faucets were already there now coinpot you can combine the earning etc

yes thats right. most of the faucets are older than coinpot by a few years if i remember correctly
actually i think moon bitcoin is from 2014!
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
  Whats a non ? . . . . and how come original poster here , on this bitcointalk thread , says its new in 2017 , when another thread has already been runnng for 3 years . . lol .
  I bet Coinpot person or people , do check the threads sometimes , just to see what the chats about , wouldn't you if Coinpot was your business ?

IMPORTANT: FAUCET USERS
First things first - if you use any of those faucets and want to carry on operating as before then YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING!!!
In that case for the Moon faucets, you can receive your weekly payments each weekend (if you reach the relevant payout threshold) as you have for the last few years.

as per thread the faucets were already there now coinpot you can combine the earning etc
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!

Maybe it's you? dun dun duuuun! Wink

Maybe you're right...

🤔🤫

I don't think the real Coinpot guy is going to face up on here , but as long as he/she goes round the servers once a month , twatting them with the big hammer , we can keep confirming we're not robots . . . .we get the Satoshi , Coinpot gets the revenue , happy days all round . . Smiley

Maybe you're right...

🤔🤫
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

I'm a bit confused about the threads , this one was started by LTU_btc in 2017 , and says Coinpot is new microwallet . . . but Reddit one was started in 2014 . . https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinpot/

Are there any more Coinpot chat threads . . . and which one does the admin follow . . !! . .?

I was just kidding, no one knows if the admin ever comes here. Most probably the Reddit one was created by a non.

This thread also non official , i reckon the only official posting is on the Coinpot site news page .

Good chance Coinpot person is on this thread i reckon , maybe even posts sometimes , but deep cover , like a shadow in the night .

Tried to get back to original posts on the Reddit thread , July 2014 , but can't find no way back , not like here , easy to find first page . . but Reddit, its like "forget about it" , they don't want you to go back . Shame , i would of like to read those early posts .

Aiyaya, we better start covering our tracks then 👀

I meant non-admin (not official).

Well, I would but for nobody knows why the admin didn't want to show himself after all these years. That sneaky little hermit.

This thread also non official , i reckon the only official posting is on the Coinpot site news page .

Good chance Coinpot person is on this thread i reckon , maybe even posts sometimes , but deep cover , like a shadow in the night .

Tried to get back to original posts on the Reddit thread , July 2014 , but can't find no way back , not like here , easy to find first page . . but Reddit, its like "forget about it" , they don't want you to go back . Shame , i would of like to read those early posts .
Pages:
Jump to: