Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 46. (Read 100726 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 20
They might have added a day because claims were down for almost a day in this week.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
anyone else realised thats its more than a week since the moon faucets went back online, but they are still giving 100% mystery bonus?  Shocked
they said it would reset to normal after 7 days  Cheesy

I was thinking we must have done 7 days by now . I think they move to a different timing than GMT , which is where i am , so figure the end of the 100% mystery will come some time in the next 24hrs  , whenever their 7th day ends .
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
anyone else realised thats its more than a week since the moon faucets went back online, but they are still giving 100% mystery bonus?  Shocked
they said it would reset to normal after 7 days  Cheesy
Activity: 20
My withdrawal of 0.00010255 BTC on June 13 got cancelled and my account got suspended. After the withdrawal had been canceled BTC did not return to my balance. This is a scam. I did not do anything that violates their terms of service. Support keeps ignoring me. I have been using moon faucents for over 1.5 years now.

Same thing happened to 3 of my last 4 withdrawals, BTC never returned to my account. This only happened in the last few weeks, and I have been using coinpot for close to 1 year.

Anyway once they start stealing your satoshis it's time to move on, already stopped using them.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Seems to have sorted itself out today. I triggered a payment yesterday and got immediate confirmation email and payment has been made. It's swings and roundabouts!

Anyone else having problems converting Dogecoin to another coin on CoinPot right now? I'm getting an 'insufficient funds' error despite there being plenty of coins there.

No issues on my side allthough I have had similar issues in the past. After a few hours the problem was solved automatically.

Requested a new payment in BTC today; it took a while befire getting the confirmation mail.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Anyone else having problems converting Dogecoin to another coin on CoinPot right now? I'm getting an 'insufficient funds' error despite there being plenty of coins there.

No issues on my side allthough I have had similar issues in the past. After a few hours the problem was solved automatically.

Requested a new payment in BTC today; it took a while befire getting the confirmation mail.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Yeah, i found another way to get about 10,000 sats/day with no work so i am ok with not doing the multiplier as well Smiley .

I'm all ears  Grin
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Great idea. Love this!

Sorry , can't help there , i always save my Doge , not as i see it as a store of value , i just liked the way they funded the Jamaican bob-sliegh team back in the day . . https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jan/20/jamaican-bobsled-team-raises-dogecoin-winter-olympics
Activity: 3
My withdrawal of 0.00010255 BTC on June 13 got cancelled and my account got suspended. After the withdrawal had been canceled BTC did not return to my balance. This is a scam. I did not do anything that violates their terms of service. Support keeps ignoring me. I have been using moon faucents for over 1.5 years now.
Activity: 102

logout and relogin, that can help. Or you can convert 10 by 10Doge.

Sorry , can't help there , i always save my Doge , not as i see it as a store of value , i just liked the way they funded the Jamaican bob-sliegh team back in the day . . https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jan/20/jamaican-bobsled-team-raises-dogecoin-winter-olympics
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Activity: 21
Sorry i must have missed that quote, i just want to make sure that people aware that it is indeed sketchy

May have drowned in between other stuff in here.
I figured this out over a year ago and for a while I have used the multiplier exclusively between midnight and 1am, which was just enough for 3,000 daily rolls and 700 bonus tokens.
But at some point I figured 7 cents a day just isn't worth it, meaning I haven't used the multiplier in the last 3 months or so.
I can't promise you whether or not the time of midnight - 1am is still valid today, might be different times now or they might even have totally eliminated "fair" times, I just don't care anymore.

Yeah, i found another way to get about 10,000 sats/day with no work so i am ok with not doing the multiplier as well Smiley .
Sorry i must have missed that quote, i just want to make sure that people aware that it is indeed sketchy

May have drowned in between other stuff in here.
I figured this out over a year ago and for a while I have used the multiplier exclusively between midnight and 1am, which was just enough for 3,000 daily rolls and 700 bonus tokens.
But at some point I figured 7 cents a day just isn't worth it, meaning I haven't used the multiplier in the last 3 months or so.
I can't promise you whether or not the time of midnight - 1am is still valid today, might be different times now or they might even have totally eliminated "fair" times, I just don't care anymore.
What are the odds of that, loosing 1185 tokens in 3000 flips, better yet even over the entire 10,000 sample!?!?!?

I wasn't referring to the multiplier at Coinpot when I explained what provably fair means.
Coinpot obviously is cheating there, not exactly sure how, but provably.

I pointed this out a few times in ther past in here, it's a matter of time of the day, where I'm not absolutely sure about which are the "right" times, where the multiplier switches between the actual provably fair algo and the cheat.
I.e. between midnight and 1am (server time) you'll get "fair" rolls and PRECISELY at 1am it switches to some other algo that seems to have roughly 15% house edge, meaning you roll 35% wins and 65% losses and you'll lose on average 30% of your money.

What are the odds of that, loosing 1185 tokens in 3000 flips, better yet even over the entire 10,000 sample!?!?!?

I wasn't referring to the multiplier at Coinpot when I explained what provably fair means.
Coinpot obviously is cheating there, not exactly sure how, but provably.

I pointed this out a few times in the past in here, it's a matter of time of the day, where I'm not absolutely sure about which are the "right" times, where the multiplier switches between the actual provably fair algo and the cheat.
I.e. between midnight and 1am (server time) you'll get "fair" rolls and PRECISELY at 1am it switches to some other algo that seems to have roughly 15% house edge, meaning you roll 35% wins and 65% losses and you'll lose on average 30% of your money.
I would like to know if their "provably fair" mechanic is actually NOT fair, but just too technical for the layman to understand or actually prove.

I believe a lot of users misunderstand the meaning of "provably fair".
It does NOT mean a guarantee to win, it does NOT even mean a guarantee not to lose.

If I make a lottery where I announce ZERO winchance and then I make a random generator that rolls 100% losses, that's still "provably fair" because I can prove that it gives EXACTLY the winchances announced in the rules.

I understand that it is gambling, however its 0% house edge, so they say. Also i ran 10,000 of my 30,000 1 token auto rolls today, my first 7000 i was -100, which seems about right and understandable. I came back 3000 or so rolls later, to being - 1285 tokens, so in 3000 rolls i lost 1185 tokens? What are the odds of that, loosing 1185 tokens in 3000 flips, better yet even over the entire 10,000 sample!?!?!?

People are right, either the site is glitching or they intentionally leeching tokens back in via multiplier to try and cover their losses.

SS https://i.imgur.com/SmCB9s5.jpg

Edit: I also checked and seen i had a stop-loss set at 200 tokens, which was not stopped at.
I would like to know if their "provably fair" mechanic is actually NOT fair, but just too technical for the layman to understand or actually prove.

I believe a lot of users misunderstand the meaning of "provably fair".
It does NOT mean a guarantee to win, it does NOT even mean a guarantee not to lose.

If I make a lottery where I announce ZERO winchance and then I make a random generator that rolls 100% losses, that's still "provably fair" because I can prove that it gives EXACTLY the winchances announced in the rules.
Activity: 2
  Multiplier . . .

Forget about it . . i'm not doing that again !!  I thought , ok we making a bit extra cos we getting 100% mystery bonus every time . I'll have a go on the Multiplier using my tokens . I had just over 4000 tokens , it took about 2hrs to lose the lot . It did get the blood racing a bit when i won a 1000 , but that was the highlight , the rest of was just about breaking even and losing . . lol . I can do that on the exchange trading BTC , i don't need extra help from the multiplier and i'm putting it down to a one-off experiment , that i won't be repeating .  . Smiley

I noticed this too, today. Normally I make it a habit to autoroll 10,000 times with a 1 token wager (for the 10k rolls and 10k staked stars, for 700+/- coins a day) but today I only got to 3k rolls because I was losing about 66% of the time, instead of what should have been 50% of the time - I had autoroll set to stop after losing 300 coins, and I had to restart it 3 times just to get to 3,000. Very odd.

Multiplier . . .

Forget about it . . i'm not doing that again !!  I thought , ok we making a bit extra cos we getting 100% mystery bonus every time . I'll have a go on the Multiplier using my tokens . I had just over 4000 tokens , it took about 2hrs to lose the lot . It did get the blood racing a bit when i won a 1000 , but that was the highlight , the rest of was just about breaking even and losing . . lol . I can do that on the exchange trading BTC , i don't need extra help from the multiplier and i'm putting it down to a one-off experiment , that i won't be repeating .  . Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: