Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 47. (Read 100726 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
I like the bolder color of those coin logos when accessing the sites, but 3/ 5 of them still have broken or non-existent SolveMedia 🙄
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Well, i made withdraws on all 5 curencies on the weekend, all payments arrived allready

Yeah , i just signed in and withdrew BTC core , emails arrived within 3 minutes .
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
and now, no email confirmation for withdraw....

same with me

check your spam folder  Smiley
or just try the withdrawal again - the email will come
Activity: 282
Well, i made withdraws on all 5 curencies on the weekend, all payments arrived allready
Activity: 102

same with me

coinpot's mail server down again and the admins don't even care.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1

same with me

Which coin did you withdraw? Try to withdraw it again, I have sometimes that the first email doesn't arrive.
Loyalty bonus and mystery bonus are on 100% on the 3 rebranded faucets

tried to withdraw BTC... twice, no email confirmation
tried to make a deposit too but i did'nt realize i sent an insufficient amount (0.01 BTC), i sent 40.000 sat and the deposit is gone and definitely lost.

edit : i have strange bugs too sometimes i cannot convert the dogecoin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

Which coin did you withdraw? Try to withdraw it again, I have sometimes that the first email doesn't arrive.
Loyalty bonus and mystery bonus are on 100% on the 3 rebranded faucets
must have been a glitch, my last few claims have all gone through ok  Wink
daily loyal bonus bye bye fr me

lol the bonus is fixed at 100% for the next few days, so obviously this is not the case  Roll Eyes
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
daily loyal bonus bye bye fr me
Sorry guys, I need to take a knee and put my hand up for this one.

When the faucets were re-released this week using the new script, I saw that I had no referrals, so I started a big advertising campaign on Cointiply and got a few hundred referrals in a couple of days.

When I saw I could no longer claim on the faucets I thought my account must have been flagged for getting too many referrals too quickly (you never know - that might be a thing). And now I see the faucets are down for everyone.

So yeah - sorry guys. I broke teh interwebs.  Grin

Now you are all supposed to tell me not to be so silly Smiley

Dont be so silly
Activity: 8
Sorry guys, I need to take a knee and put my hand up for this one.

When the faucets were re-released this week using the new script, I saw that I had no referrals, so I started a big advertising campaign on Cointiply and got a few hundred referrals in a couple of days.

When I saw I could no longer claim on the faucets I thought my account must have been flagged for getting too many referrals too quickly (you never know - that might be a thing). And now I see the faucets are down for everyone.

So yeah - sorry guys. I broke teh interwebs.  Grin

Now you are all supposed to tell me not to be so silly Smiley
did anyone receive withdrawal confirmation lately? nothing for me last 24h.
Who cares? the admin of Coinpot has no headache about this as they don't know there is a bug in there email sending system on Withdrawal and Registration on Bonus Bitcoin. I could not register on BonusBitcoin since 10 days because of registration email confirmation and i have sent several email to Coinpot support but no reply and at least no fixing at all. So enjoy!

It might be that they have temporarily disabled new registrations. Withdrawal confirmation emails work fine in my case. On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they close the business for good. This crisis, recession certainly means less ad revenues for coinpot as well. Might get worse. Let's just wait and see... and withdraw regularly.
Yeah , but there probly wasn't many ad revenues when they started 5 years ago . . . this likely some glitch with rebuilding after the ransomware atteck . . . .!! . .  .there's no way the true effect of this recession  has hit the free faucets already , he said hopefully . . .Smiley
Activity: 1
did anyone receive withdrawal confirmation lately? nothing for me last 24h.
Who cares? the admin of Coinpot has no headache about this as they don't know there is a bug in there email sending system on Withdrawal and Registration on Bonus Bitcoin. I could not register on BonusBitcoin since 10 days because of registration email confirmation and i have sent several email to Coinpot support but no reply and at least no fixing at all. So enjoy!

It might be that they have temporarily disabled new registrations. Withdrawal confirmation emails work fine in my case. On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they close the business for good. This crisis, recession certainly means less ad revenues for coinpot as well. Might get worse. Let's just wait and see... and withdraw regularly.
unable to claim all moon? all show 0.00000000

Yeah , looks like they got problems with the rebuild , lets hope its not another attack . . . is that you qb ?
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
On a side note, the redesign of moondoge, moon bitcoin and moon litecoin is nicely done!

The look may be nice, but what is the "modern" part they announced in a website that can't remember a session for more than 6 hours, regardless of when the last claim was?
The old moons refreshed a session upon a claim so it wouldn't expire as long as one made at least one claim every 6 hours, the new ones drop the session after 6 hours even if one continually claims every 5 minutes.

Yes confirmed, it's impossible to claim. The only site working right now is "Bonus Bitcoin"

Same here, not possible to claim. I could claim moondoge one time but that was it.
On a side note, the redesign of moondoge, moon bitcoin and moon litecoin is nicely done!

Super nicely done! Would be even better if it was working. Well, there were always issues with this site but lately its even for me a bit too much.
Thinking about quitting this trash.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

Yes confirmed, it's impossible to claim. The only site working right now is "Bonus Bitcoin"

Same here, not possible to claim. I could claim moondoge one time but that was it.
Pages:
Jump to: