Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 44. (Read 100726 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 2
and daily token counting is not working well... same issue month after month... BEWARE OF COINPOT IN LAST 2-3 DAYS OF THE MONTH
Today 29th June Coinpot is cheating like other months (last days specially 29-30), and I got more than 2000 TOKEN LOST in multiplier with 1 token stake within 1 HOUR.........
So keep your savings and withdraw all A.S.A.P for today!!!
And do not play multiplier anymore till this cheating situation ends...
Anyone else not able to convert between currencies/tokens on CoinPot right now?
try it constantly 10 or 12 times and you will get it
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
How interesting, at their super statistics page conversions are indicated all the time

I believe their so called statistics page is nothing more than some made up numbers randomly increasing.
At times when their server crashes you can see it, while it's for sure that nobody could have possibly made claims or used the multiplier or done conversions or anything, when the server comes back online all these numbers will have increased in the same speed as if the server had never been down.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
How interesting, at their super statistics page conversions are indicated all the time
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

non i can't, all conversion are stuck on Zero.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
i wonder why they have never added more coins to coinpot?
Moon Ethereum would be good  Grin
it seems to have been the same 5 coins for so long
Activity: 12
I found that the daily claim task rewards have not been distributed normally. These problems have occurred again in the past few days. Have you ever appeared? 100 claimed tasks without issuing 100 tokens
Yes, but 100 faucet claims = 300 tokens.
I asked why in the last few days, I won’t receive the reward after the claim is completed. Is it because the rules have been modified to get a 300 token reward after completing 100 claims?
Another problem recently, again, with multiplier... monitoring and inspecting code results, when a roll result is "win", several times then it says "roll failed" (specially when stake is 100 or 1000 tokens...)
...but when a roll result is "lost" then this roll NEVER fails...
CoinPot cheating again...
I found that the daily claim task rewards have not been distributed normally. These problems have occurred again in the past few days. Have you ever appeared? 100 claimed tasks without issuing 100 tokens
Yes, but 100 faucet claims = 300 tokens.
Activity: 12
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
Today I recover the 100% DASH & BCH daily loyalty bonus lost several days ago. I am happy with this issue.

PD: Coinpot lies with the Statistics page as Freebitco.in does imo...

Well every statistic has discrepancy, but the question is rather why is there a statistic then their lies.

Simple explanation: Show lots of data about the site to mantain users confidence.
Complex explanation: reliable psychology studies, social data, etc.

of course the stats may not be accurate - or they may be boosted to make them look better
i dont think anyone is naive to believe otherwise
but if its true, then they are going to a lot of effort to maintain this image. faking withdrawal transactions, faking Alexa rankings of coinpot and all the faucets, faking all the challenges stuff...these would all take some effort

what the stats page doesnt show of course, is their revenue from banner and pop up advertising which is their main income source
so we cannot see that they make a profit or how much
and they must have significant costs for development and to run the servers etc to manage all this activity

Today I recover the 100% DASH & BCH daily loyalty bonus lost several days ago. I am happy with this issue.

Well every statistic has discrepancy, but the question is rather why is there a statistic then their lies.

Simple explanation: Show lots of data about the site to mantain users confidence.
Complex explanation: reliable psychology studies, social data, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 2014
Anyone problems with withdrawing / converting DOGE? Only happens with Doge to me.
Activity: 20

Anyway just a piece of advice , don’t be too happy on your loyalty bonus, I would advice you to
try withdrawing first. Because what use is loyalty bonus if you can’t withdraw.

The only way to know if your account is suspended is to make a withdrawal. And yes they steal all your earnings by suspending “your“ coinpot wallet.
Ya definitely.  As mentioned previously I made 4 withdrawals in late May and June, only 1 went through, the other 3 got stolen.  Stopped claiming ever since.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
No problems withdrawing here. It's not in their interest to 'steal' your earnings - they want as many people as they can get to increase their ad revenue.

Anyway just a piece of advice , don’t be too happy on your loyalty bonus, I would advice you to

The only way to know if your account is suspended is to make a withdrawal. And yes they steal all your earnings by suspending “your“ coinpot wallet.
Why do you think so? And you want to say Freebitco.in lie too? I doubt about, but maybe I don't know something what you know...

he thinks this, because otherwise his wacko theory about the multiplier being a scam is proven to be wrong  Wink
the house profit figures shown on the stats page show that the provably fair 0% house edge seems to hold true over the course of billions of rolls
it hovers around 0 as you would expect - occasionally above and occasionally below

I play this multiplier over a year now every day and I am thinking too that house edge is more than 0. I would say 0.5%. I am not sure if this is on purpose or accidentially (there are enough bugs at this sites)

And this is why I am withdrawing every day.
Activity: 24

Pages:
Jump to: