Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 55. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
when trying to connecting to coinpot : email and password are invalid.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Coinpot faucets are up and running again.
One thing I noticed that some conversions I made yesterday were reversed, but I didn't loose anything
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
The lest time coinpot was down on February for a week.
For a week? Are you sure about that? I can't remember Coinpot being out for a week. It's just one or two days usually.
yes but beware, ban time is maybe coming after...
About what ban time you're talking about?
yes but beware, ban time is maybe coming after...
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
All faucets are working now
Activity: 338
Merit: 104

lol
for a week?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
@grahamlyons @UserU
their business is related to show ads / get payed by advertiser so it's in their interest to come back in few hours.
plus they earn a % also from "conversion/exchange" between altcoins/token/bitcoin .
I know maintenance/off line mode it's pretty annoying since people can lost daily bonus Sad but we can't blame them (I didn't remember the last time they were off...)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

i never recall them being down for more than a few hours, certainly never a whole day. i think this is quite long now, so im actually getting a little worried!
so i think the bonus would only reset if you didnt claim within the 24 hours

i think the guy i was replying to was just concerned that it would reset automatically just because the system was down

It did happen before, some posts were in this thread many pages back. I lost my streak because of that :c

And it's still down as I'm typing this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I would happily opt to get rid of BCH and add ETH.

looks like they are down for maintenance again unfortunately - happens from time to time
from my experience they will retain your loyalty bonuses on the moon faucets - just cant claim for a little while Smiley

That's not always the case. There were times the downtime lasted for more than a day and caused our loyalty bonus to reset.

i never recall them being down for more than a few hours, certainly never a whole day. i think this is quite long now, so im actually getting a little worried!
so i think the bonus would only reset if you didnt claim within the 24 hours

i think the guy i was replying to was just concerned that it would reset automatically just because the system was down

looks like they are down for maintenance again unfortunately - happens from time to time
from my experience they will retain your loyalty bonuses on the moon faucets - just cant claim for a little while Smiley

That's not always the case. There were times the downtime lasted for more than a day and caused our loyalty bonus to reset.
Activity: 20
Yup, all down and as mentioned in here a few times before, now we will have to wait until the admin notices the problem and fixes it.
Since it's weekend I'm afraid it might take until monday.
Just as I reached 100 days bonus yesterday. Does this mean I am going to start from 0% again?

Noted mate, thanks
Yup, all down and as mentioned in here a few times before, now we will have to wait until the admin notices the problem and fixes it.
Just as I reached 100 days bonus yesterday. Does this mean I am going to start from 0% again?

Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Is coinpot currently down for everyone? Same goes to all its related faucets website.

ETH and ETC would be good too, but im not holding my breath waiting  Tongue

Same, I kinda wish the admin would add ETH since that's like the second most sought after coin after Bitcoin.
I had always issues opening the Dashboard but since a couple of weeks this is working nicely.
Still hoping for a new Faucet by coinpot Smiley DGB would be insane ^^

ETH and ETC would be good too, but im not holding my breath waiting  Tongue

as per below thread it was January 2018
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28483072

Thanks.

I'm pretty satisfied with the current faucet lineup instead of adding more and not being able to maintain them all.
Pages:
Jump to: