Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 59. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
aaand bonus 100% gone, again.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
coinpot have corona wtf why dont work 5 days
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Oh my gosh, if this is an exit scam, I would loose almost 0.01. Can we figure out the determinants of why coinpot for some users is not available? Is it country-specific?

Coinpot isn't a scam, just that it doesn't offer any form of support or explanation whatsoever.

Pretty much an "as-is" faucet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 513
Oh my gosh, if this is an exit scam, I would loose almost 0.01. Can we figure out the determinants of why coinpot for some users is not available? Is it country-specific?
are you able to claim faucets, play multiplier/lottery or make a withdraw ?

Some sites are now either taking forever to load or just went to timeout.

Might have to take several refreshes.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Correct and that's why I NEVER keep my money at Coinpot, I always withdraw as soon as I reach about $5 of value.
Mee too.

I have detected lot of very rare situations @CoinPot and faucets last weeks, i.e. multiplier rare situations (extremely negative -more than 10% tokens lost- losing daily more than 10k tokens in 100k rolls of 1 token). The faucets works with "Unexpected error" and the claims do not count for daily challenges @CoinPot... Finally today I logged in and I have lost more than 300 tokens in 15 minutes with multiplier rolls of 1 token!

I think it could be DoS attacked or sth... I'll be back in some weeks to check it again but I think this is the end for CoinPot.

such things happen regularly at coinpot. they were fixed in a few weeks - at least in the past
Activity: 102
are you able to claim faucets, play multiplier/lottery or make a withdraw ?
Activity: 62
coinpot online for anyone?

works for me.
Activity: 3
coinpot online for anyone?
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
Correct and that's why I NEVER keep my money at Coinpot, I always withdraw as soon as I reach about $5 of value.
Mee too.

I have detected lot of very rare situations @CoinPot and faucets last weeks, i.e. multiplier rare situations (extremely negative -more than 10% tokens lost- losing daily more than 10k tokens in 100k rolls of 1 token). The faucets works with "Unexpected error" and the claims do not count for daily challenges @CoinPot... Finally today I logged in and I have lost more than 300 tokens in 15 minutes with multiplier rolls of 1 token!

I think it could be DoS attacked or sth... I'll be back in some weeks to check it again but I think this is the end for CoinPot.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
By the way, these downs have become a convenient way to reset the fidelity bonus from 100% to 0% from time to time.

yes, but I once fell back to zero - then open new account and start from scratch with the "bonus coinpot token" tasks too, so this is a compensation.

Infact you can even hear people whispering that legend at the bar during full moon nights.

As a frequent bar-goer, I can confirm.

By the way, these downs have become a convenient way to reset the fidelity bonus from 100% to 0% from time to time.

Yup, the only (sad) truth is to suck it up and start back from scratch. Worse if it's at 100.
Chad Hodler since 2013
Chad Hodler since 2013
From what I was told, the whole sites are being run by just a single person. So that's why maintenances come without warning whatsoever.

Not sure if anyone else did as well, but as far as I know I was the one who first pointed out this could be a one man show.

Infact you can even hear people whispering that legend at the bar during full moon nights.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
So imagine if the one man show got the coronavirus or has been hit by the tornado in Tennessee last few days ago, it means that the site will discontinue at anytime.

Activity: 102
So imagine if the one man show got the coronavirus or has been hit by the tornado in Tennessee last few days ago, it means that the site will discontinue at anytime.
From what I was told, the whole sites are being run by just a single person. So that's why maintenances come without warning whatsoever.

Not sure if anyone else did as well, but as far as I know I was the one who first pointed out this could be a one man show.
I guess it's the usual cycle they have had for many years.
They let the system run without any maintenance, without anyone ever checking it, then sooner or later something breaks and the system goes from lagging over malfunctioning to plain offline.
From that time on (where I believe that will be in a few days) it still takes them a day or two to even notice and then they finally fix it and the cycle starts over.

I guess it's the usual cycle they have had for many years.
They let the system run without any maintenance, without anyone ever checking it, then sooner or later something breaks and the system goes from lagging over malfunctioning to plain offline.
From that time on (where I believe that will be in a few days) it still takes them a day or two to even notice and then they finally fix it and the cycle starts over.
Pages:
Jump to: