Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 66. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
September 18, 2019, 02:26:46 AM

Do you even know what you're talking about? Bitcoin has nothing to do with Cointiply. Cointiply is a service, Bitcoin is an entity.

Sorry, it's my typo. I have corrected it.

Not yours, it's mine. I accidentally associated Cointiply with Coinpot :p
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 18, 2019, 12:40:13 AM
 CoinPot and all bitcoin faucets tied with him is an international group of crooks who does not pay earned BTC and other cryptocurrency with this wallet, I deduced 50000 Satoshi to your other wallet, from the account written off, received a confirmation email. email me to confirm the transaction, which I did. Satoshi written off, the account is not received, began to look at the transaction history and saw that the translation Satoshi was cancelled by the security system CoinPot , yako, on suspicion of illegally obtaining them. There was also a comment that if you think this is a system error, you were asked to report it to the support service, There I turned, presented evidence, screenshots confirming the legality of receiving BTC By me, but the support service is silent.A few days later, I convert the remaining BTC to Dash, tried to withdraw them to Payer, but, as the first time, the situation repeated. I read the reviews about CoinPot, he pays 99%, positive feedback from touts who sit at their percent.People who know the email address of their head, give please! I will try to help others and to withdraw from stolen Them Satoshi.
Activity: 17
September 18, 2019, 12:01:38 AM

That's why many people do not trust Bitcoin. Lack of support and response!

Do you even know what you're talking about? Bitcoin has nothing to do with Cointiply. Cointiply is a service, Bitcoin is an entity.

And it's COMPLETELY FREE, and the associated faucets are giving out FREE bitcoin. Be glad you're getting something for nothing rather than getting butt hurt over a perceived slight. Are you even sure you've not violated the Ts&Cs and that's the real reason you're not getting a response?

Yes, the faucets are giving out FREE bitcoin but they do have advertising fee as income when users claim on their site. They earned from the users but do not provide support.

It looks like no one has ever got a response from Cointiply, not only me.

I didn't know that coinpot and cointiply were the same...

Sorry, it's my typo. I have corrected it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
September 17, 2019, 10:40:56 AM

They are not, someone just typed the wrong name above and from there on it got copied and pasted.
Activity: 102
September 17, 2019, 10:34:17 AM

And it's COMPLETELY FREE, and the associated faucets are giving out FREE bitcoin. Be glad you're getting something for nothing rather than getting butt hurt over a perceived slight. Are you even sure you've not violated the Ts&Cs and that's the real reason you're not getting a response?

Yes, the faucets are giving out FREE bitcoin but they do have advertising fee as income when users claim on their site. They earned from the users but do not provide support.

September 17, 2019, 03:18:49 AM

Yes, Coinpot is a rare case.

But if you see FreeBitcoin, support's pretty active.
September 16, 2019, 10:42:13 PM

It looks like no one has ever got a response from Coinpot, not only me.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 13, 2019, 05:10:59 PM

September 13, 2019, 01:49:44 AM

September 12, 2019, 10:40:47 PM
I wonder when can coinpot provide a way to change the account email address as my email address is no longer in use. It can't be used to receive verification emails. No solution so far.

How about never?
They just don't care, because hiring staff to handle these cases costs more than losing the users having this problem.
Exactly, and it can be said about all issues on Coinpot - they simply don't care. As far as I know, there is just one guy working behind Coinpot project and it's obvious that solving issues of users isn't on his priorities list.

September 11, 2019, 11:15:33 PM

Exactly, and it can be said about all issues on Coinpot - they simply don't care. As far as I know, there is just one guy working behind Coinpot project and it's obvious that solving issues of users isn't on his priorities list.

We will endeavour to reply to emails within 48 hours

The irony though.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 11, 2019, 03:18:21 PM
I wonder when can coinpot provide a way to change the account email address as my email address is no longer in use. It can't be used to receive verification emails. No solution so far.

How about never?
They just don't care, because hiring staff to handle these cases costs more than losing the users having this problem.
September 10, 2019, 10:54:30 PM

How about never?
September 10, 2019, 10:20:29 PM
September 09, 2019, 06:02:47 PM
hello, does anyone have the problem that only every second Claim in Challenges is counted?
In the dashboard in the tokens area, I can see the correct number. For example: 100 claims made = plus 300 tokens, but in Challenges only 50 were added.

Does anyone currently watch this?

By my estimate the challenges page currently loses roughly 30% of all multiplier rolls, it takes 15,500 rolls before the challenges page records 10,000 rolls.
Furthermore, however many rolls you do is not counted right away, but roughly an hour later.
But it doesn't stop there, i.e. the challenges page also doesn't count all the bonus stars you accumulate.
Faucet claims frequently do not give the 3 bonus tokens and so on and so on.

This is a VERY old problem, happens every time the server hasn't been restarted for a given amount of time.
The problem increases, meaning the challenges page will lose more and more rolls and the delay before the challenges page counts them will become longer, the longer the server remains without restart.
Sooner or later (unless it gets restarted earlier) the challenges page will not count any multiplier rolls anymore, not long after that the entire site including all the faucet pages will go down.
A day or two after that they will notice, restart the server and from there on for a week or two things will be back to normal, until the whole problem starts over.

The big problem in this is, they do not have any support at all, they simply don't read their email, meaning you can't even let them know when it's time to restart their server.
I actually had the idea, if I sent a mail to mellowads (that's owned by the same people and connected to the coinpot faucets) and told them I ment to put a paid ad on mellowads, but not unless they fix their faucets, maybe that could get their attention, but then I guess chances for that to succeed are smaller than the efford would justify.
Activity: 9
September 09, 2019, 05:41:06 PM
hello, does anyone have the problem that only every second Claim in Challenges is counted?
In the dashboard in the tokens area, I can see the correct number. For example: 100 claims made = plus 300 tokens, but in Challenges only 50 were added.

Does anyone currently watch this?
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 06, 2019, 06:01:22 AM
Just curious guys... are you really using those faucets to claim like a fraction of a cent every hour?! Obviously you are but... I dont seem to get it. Cheesy

Not once an hour, but once a day, when at least 5 of them pay (bonuses included) roughly a penny per claim.
It takes about a minute to do those 7 claims and that's in relation to the time it takes something I'm willing to do, even though a total of about $1.50 a month isn't anything worth mentioning.
In addition I run the multiplier for 10,000 rolls a day, which takes just two clicks to start it and another to close it afterwards and gives 7 cents (minus what the multiplier loses) in bonus tokens per day, making it a total of roughly $3 a month I can withdraw for a minute of work per day.

Thanks for explaining - that would be $3 for 30 minutes "work" - you are better off doing almost ANYTHING else then.

Don't forget as well that this $3 of bitcoin has the potential to change in value dramatically. There's a good chance that one day it will be worthless, but conversely some people believe its value may soar in the future. For most people faucets are a fun way to get into crypto without having to front their own cash.
September 04, 2019, 11:44:40 PM
Thanks for explaining - that would be $3 for 30 minutes "work" - you are better off doing almost ANYTHING else then.

Yea well, I didn't expect you not being able to imagine situations where you can't do anything else or don't want to or don't have to for a single minute every day.
The latter is my case, I'm retired, my financial situation is settled and secure, I do this for fun, I just pick out of the faucets there are those that pay the most with the least effort.
The first two case would still match me, even if I weren't retired, because I do this one minute a day alongside my second coffee after breakfast, at a time I wouldn't be able to concentrate for any kind of money making work, even if I wanted to.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
September 04, 2019, 08:32:20 PM
It used to be worth it if you can get referrals, but you have to build a website.

I can tell you that traffic and clicks is WAY down from 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.gosubetting.com
September 04, 2019, 08:14:38 PM
Just curious guys... are you really using those faucets to claim like a fraction of a cent every hour?! Obviously you are but... I dont seem to get it. Cheesy

Not once an hour, but once a day, when at least 5 of them pay (bonuses included) roughly a penny per claim.
It takes about a minute to do those 7 claims and that's in relation to the time it takes something I'm willing to do, even though a total of about $1.50 a month isn't anything worth mentioning.
In addition I run the multiplier for 10,000 rolls a day, which takes just two clicks to start it and another to close it afterwards and gives 7 cents (minus what the multiplier loses) in bonus tokens per day, making it a total of roughly $3 a month I can withdraw for a minute of work per day.

Pages:
Jump to: