Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 69. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
My original email address for coinpot account is no longer in use. I can't receive the verification email and logged in my coinpot account. Can Coinpot help?

Please cancel the limitation so that I can login my account. Please also allow to change the email address.
Why not try to contact them ?
Sure they can help you !

Contact us
Before you contact us please be aware that we have limited resources for email support therefore...

Please read through our terms of service before sending us an email. We will not reply to emails asking questions that have already been answered there.
We can only reply to emails written clearly in English
We will NOT reply to emails that are abusive or threatening
We will endeavour to reply to emails within 48 hours
If your enquiry meets the conditions above then please email us at [email protected]

regards

Unfortunately, I contacted them by email but still received no reply from them. Can coinpot staff come to bitcointalk to see the forum posting and fix my problem please?
Activity: 2
What's the problem with Coinpot? They are not paying since 2 days

I finnaly got coin today. Coinpot servers work slowly. Must wait when they fix it
Activity: 88
fools, stooges, idiots, morons and imbeciles stupid enough to waste their lives clicking his faucets

lol, thats us told then
thanks newbie

Pleasure!  Smiley

NB NB! NB!!
I am not calling everyone using faucets that:  I am pointing out the opinion of most faucet owners towards their users...
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
My original email address for coinpot account is no longer in use. I can't receive the verification email and logged in my coinpot account. Can Coinpot help?

Please cancel the limitation so that I can login my account. Please also allow to change the email address.
Sorry, but I have no good news for you. If you have access to your old email, it means that your Coinpot account lost.
@felicita, offcourse he may try to contact them, but it will be probably pointless thing. I haven't heard that someone got response from their support.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

Why not try to contact them ?
Sure they can help you !

Contact us
Before you contact us please be aware that we have limited resources for email support therefore...

Please read through our terms of service before sending us an email. We will not reply to emails asking questions that have already been answered there.
We can only reply to emails written clearly in English
We will NOT reply to emails that are abusive or threatening
We will endeavour to reply to emails within 48 hours
If your enquiry meets the conditions above then please email us at [email protected]

regards
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Can Coinpot help?

They could, but they won't.
There is no support at Coinpot, you're on your own, if something works, fine, if not, forget about it.
Activity: 17

Activity: 585
Merit: 20
i having issue with updation of challenge page. i get token for the claims but same are not updated on challenge page

anyone facing same issue

Same Problem here.
I get the Token but Challenges ( for Example: Faucet Claims per Day) are not updated.

There's a gigantic lag between claims and update of the challenge page, can take an hour or more before you see a claim in the claims per day.
Also the multiplier "forgets" roughly half of the rolls you do, meaning you do get or lose the tokens in the multiplier, but in multiplier rolls per day or per month it counts only just over half of them.

Has happened before (a month ago or so if I remember right) and requires a server restart to fix it.
Since they do not have any kind of support, never read any of their email and they rarely check whether the site is working, it may take several days, if not weeks before they notice the problem and restart the server.

Not sure if it's just me, but I find it an extreme pity that one of the longest lived faucets on the web has such an extremely bad customer support.
Activity: 9
i having issue with updation of challenge page. i get token for the claims but same are not updated on challenge page

anyone facing same issue

Same Problem here.
I get the Token but Challenges ( for Example: Faucet Claims per Day) are not updated.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5

anyone facing same issue
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Smooth withdraw of .01!

Thanks (I've made a lot of withdraws from this site... but just leaving an updated one.)
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
fools, stooges, idiots, morons and imbeciles stupid enough to waste their lives clicking his faucets

lol, thats us told then
thanks newbie
legendary
Activity: 1750
www.gosubetting.com
Be careful what you say here:

While  the coinpot owner considers himself above posting in the official thread or here, he does read this thread.
He also seems to have imagined himself the faucet god and above any criticism and will ban anyone who does so here!
ie: He's on a power trip and in dire need of a shrink:
He bans any one of the fools, stooges, idiots, morons and imbeciles stupid enough to waste their lives clicking his faucets and enriching him who criticises Coinpot and the associated faucets.
Doing so seems to give him a boner!?

The guy is named Barry and seems to be in Australia from my research so far.

Nobody is forcing anyone to click those faucets and yes - in my opinion as well - its a complete waste of time, you are better off begging on the streets. Cheesy
Activity: 88
Be careful what you say here:

While  the coinpot owner considers himself above posting in the official thread or here, he does read this thread.
He also seems to have imagined himself the faucet god and above any criticism and will ban anyone who does so here!
ie: He's on a power trip and in dire need of a shrink:
He bans any one of the fools, stooges, idiots, morons and imbeciles stupid enough to waste their lives clicking his faucets and enriching him who criticises Coinpot and the associated faucets.
Doing so seems to give him a boner!?

The guy is named Barry and seems to be in Australia from my research so far.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Moon faucets back up.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
logged out moon faucets and cannot relogin again
any one facing same issue

Yes, confirmed. probably they are facing server issues.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
same and same error again and again since many years now -.-
This is what iam getting from moonfaucets -.,-
"Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later"
a well known bug. Or strategie XD

regards

Yeah this is what happens when they are getting DDOSed.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
same and same error again and again since many years now -.-
This is what iam getting from moonfaucets -.,-
"Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later"
a well known bug. Or strategie XD

regards

legendary
Activity: 3178
Slava Ukraini!
Same issue on my side. I haven't been able to claim in last few hours, always getting "Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later" error.
Activity: 2

coinpot and all wallets moon - don`t work and don`t withdraw
Pages:
Jump to: