Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 63. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 28, 2019, 04:04:22 PM
i have a question, everyone use gmail only ?? because i can`t sign up with yahoo or hotmail, I don`t receive a confirmation email, it is not in the spam folder. Huh

the coinpot email server is not working, maybe in a few days, idk.
oh thank
Activity: 2
December 28, 2019, 03:29:57 PM
i have a question, everyone use gmail only ?? because i can`t sign up with yahoo or hotmail, I don`t receive a confirmation email, it is not in the spam folder. Huh
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
December 24, 2019, 01:02:40 PM
It's not the first time they have problems with their mail server.
So far they have always fixed this, can only take a few days, maybe even weeks.
Meanwhile, as long as you continue to make claims from their faucets (which doesn't require a login to Coinpot itself), you don't lose anything, except of a bit of time.
Activity: 7
December 24, 2019, 12:42:19 PM
Registered a new email but did not receive the confirm email. I give up.
try gmail account as i am also having issue with my yahoo account on FB and other sites

I have tried gmail and still no confirm email.
You should probably give up and create a new coinpot account.
That's my only Suggestion.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
December 24, 2019, 11:09:22 AM
Registered a new email but did not receive the confirm email. I give up.
try gmail account as i am also having issue with my yahoo account on FB and other sites
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
December 23, 2019, 08:58:51 PM
coinpot is not sending the confirmation email. I have tried every browser.

I see, unfortunately there's nothing you can do, except to wait and check as the whole operation is run by a single person.

Might want to see if it falls into Spam too.

December 23, 2019, 01:28:04 PM
Unable to login for 4 days.

Works fine on my end. Did you encounter any error message?
Activity: 78
November 23, 2019, 07:03:58 AM
@Be3Pr0 always You can watch https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc or other coin recent payout.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
November 23, 2019, 06:05:51 AM
Are the withdrawals working properly?
November 20, 2019, 10:59:36 AM
Just a question, I deposited my alts and didn't hit the minimum deposits since I forgot to check the latest minimum deposits because it was small before, now my question is, is my alts all gone since I didn't hit the minimum?

Unfortunately they're gone. To be safe, always deposit an amount that is above the minimum due to the volatility.

There was once when I did the same thing. Poof, it disappeared and I never received an answer to my ticket.

Since there's no Support of any kind, we're on our own.
Activity: 16
November 20, 2019, 06:51:06 AM
Just a question, I deposited my alts and didn't hit the minimum deposits since I forgot to check the latest minimum deposits because it was small before, now my question is, is my alts all gone since I didn't hit the minimum?
Activity: 282
November 18, 2019, 02:26:38 PM
Moon Bitcoin is working again
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 18, 2019, 02:07:46 PM
Holy carp! If only could be possibile to make an ABS() on that value and get it credited  Tongue
November 18, 2019, 12:50:48 PM
Holy cow, claiming it might actually send us way beyond the realm of negatives Cheesy

The problem is... does the developer know it or not.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
November 18, 2019, 12:42:57 PM
WTF is goin on on Moon Bitcoin?:

I'm the only one who have this issue? I have tried it on PC and phone and same shit everywhere...

not only moon .. have same problem with bitfun
bonusbitcoin is also down
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
November 18, 2019, 12:32:00 PM

I'm the only one who have this issue? I have tried it on PC and phone and same shit everywhere...

not only moon .. have same problem with bitfun
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
November 18, 2019, 12:29:39 PM

ah. I only disable the redirect to other websites. All Adverts are showing correctly, on every coinpot website.
So that can not be the problem why all withdrawals are canceled.
Why does not the website owner talk to us?
2 years, I already generate money for the operator and then something like that?

The redirects are part of those ads so you should just close them instead of blocking. Most probably could have triggered the system. Well, the "best" way to explain what's happening according to a post a few pages back

Quote from: LTU_Btc
Exactly, and it can be said about all issues on Coinpot - they simply don't care. As far as I know, there is just one guy working behind Coinpot project and it's obvious that solving issues of users isn't on his priorities list.
Activity: 9

Is the use of AdBlockern fraud or violates the terms of use? In any case, nothing is in it.
Thats so bad. The coins are gone too.

Well, it's stated on their webpage (Moonbitcoin in this instance)
Advert Blocking

If we detect that you have blocked adverts or they aren't showing up in your web browser then we will prevent you from making a faucet claim. This screenshot shows the positions of the adverts that we are currently displaying (highlighted in red). If any of these adverts are not showing then there must be something blocking them on your browser/device. This may be an ad-blocking browser plug-in or extension - if so, please disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software or add this page to the exception list.

ah. I only disable the redirect to other websites. All Adverts are showing correctly, on every coinpot website.
So that can not be the problem why all withdrawals are canceled.
Why does not the website owner talk to us?
2 years, I already generate money for the operator and then something like that?

Is the use of AdBlockern fraud or violates the terms of use? In any case, nothing is in it.
Thats so bad. The coins are gone too.

Well, it's stated on their webpage (Moonbitcoin in this instance)
Advert Blocking

If we detect that you have blocked adverts or they aren't showing up in your web browser then we will prevent you from making a faucet claim. This screenshot shows the positions of the adverts that we are currently displaying (highlighted in red). If any of these adverts are not showing then there must be something blocking them on your browser/device. This may be an ad-blocking browser plug-in or extension - if so, please disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software or add this page to the exception list.
Pages:
Jump to: