Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 64. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

thx for Info.
A newer withdraw with ~13000 satoshi has also been canceled. It is so bad.

That's strange, but usually if anyone violates any TOS, the payouts get revoked. I've been using their faucets and never had any issues. Except for that one time when I acceidentally entered an incompatible payout address, and received no reply.

Unfortunately there's no way to argue with the owner except with other members, but that's what we can deduce. You have two choices; either cashout again or cease using the site.

Is the use of AdBlockern fraud or violates the terms of use? In any case, nothing is in it.
Thats so bad. The coins are gone too.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

thx for Info.

That's strange, but usually if anyone violates any TOS, the payouts get revoked. I've been using their faucets and never had any issues. Except for that one time when I acceidentally entered an incompatible payout address, and received no reply.

Unfortunately there's no way to argue with the owner except with other members, but that's what we can deduce. You have two choices; either cashout again or cease using the site.

Did you get your coins back? Did you get an answer?
My Withdraws from 23.10. with 50,000 +- Satoshis (including Doge, BCC, Dash and LTC Withdraw) were also canceled. I wrote to the support. So far no answer arrived.

According to someone on this thread, don't expect answers from support on any issues. It's a one-man show.

thx for Info.

My Withdraws from 23.10. with 50,000 +- Satoshis (including Doge, BCC, Dash and LTC Withdraw) were also canceled. I wrote to the support. So far no answer arrived.

According to someone on this thread, don't expect answers from support on any issues. It's a one-man show.
CoinPot and all bitcoin faucets tied with him is an international group of crooks who does not pay earned BTC and other cryptocurrency with this wallet, I deduced 50000 Satoshi to your other wallet, from the account written off, received a confirmation email. email me to confirm the transaction, which I did. Satoshi written off, the account is not received, began to look at the transaction history and saw that the translation Satoshi was cancelled by the security system CoinPot , yako, on suspicion of illegally obtaining them. There was also a comment that if you think this is a system error, you were asked to report it to the support service, There I turned, presented evidence, screenshots confirming the legality of receiving BTC By me, but the support service is silent.A few days later, I convert the remaining BTC to Dash, tried to withdraw them to Payer, but, as the first time, the situation repeated. I read the reviews about CoinPot, he pays 99%, positive feedback from touts who sit at their percent.People who know the email address of their head, give please! I will try to help others and to withdraw from stolen Them Satoshi.

Activity: 315
Merit: 5
aaand servers are down...  Cry
all are up and running
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
aaand servers are down...  Cry
Activity: 2
I know Coinpot doesn't have official application. This is amazing, I am using the moon lite coin it is a free faucet which helps me to make lite coin without single efforts.

More than 20 times; once a month mostly.
I have also been making Dogecoin deposits to my Coinpot wallet regularly. I'm lucky for that I have spent my last Doge coins early.

I see. Not sure if you're aware of this, but the moment things start going South, it's over. The owner doesn't communicate and this has been echoed many times on this thread.

I wish you luck in finding replacement faucets.
Activity: 6
Damn. How many times have you withdrawn prior?
More than 20 times; once a month mostly.
I have also been making Dogecoin deposits to my Coinpot wallet regularly. I'm lucky for that I have spent my last Doge coins early.
Coinpot cancelled my BTC withdrawal, reset my balance to "0" and says:

"The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent."

This message means for me "We have your wallet and we can do anything we want" because it does not include which term has been violated by my account. I have been using Coinpot for 2 years solving captchas everyday and I am definitely sure that I did NOT anything wrong. What banning algorithm is running? No, there's no banning algorithm. My time is up and it's time for Coinpot to siphon off my funds from my wallet.

The time has come for me to stay away from Coinpot and related products. It is a scam network.

Damn. How many times have you withdrawn prior?
Activity: 6
Coinpot cancelled my BTC withdrawal, reset my balance to "0" and says:

"The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent."

This message means for me "We have your wallet and we can do anything we want" because it does not include which term has been violated by my account. I have been using Coinpot for 2 years solving captchas everyday and I am definitely sure that I did NOT anything wrong. What banning algorithm is running? No, there's no banning algorithm. My time is up and it's time for Coinpot to siphon off my funds from my wallet.

The time has come for me to stay away from Coinpot and related products. It is a scam network.
Activity: 12
Sometimes I have to pay attention to its network provider: CloudFlare
It is because of the large-scale downtime in August that it has just come again, and all the websites that use the IP address of this network provider will be affected.

Apparently he has survived longer than most other faucets, for the simple reason that he pays more than most other faucets.
Users just don't care about anything but the relation between time invested and value paid out, meaning the lower his expenses the more he pays.
Without any staff and without any maintenance he sure will lose a few users, but for the remaining users it's still one of the highest paying faucets there are.

Well I'll be damned. Something we don't really see that often.

But like you said, as long as they continue to pay out, that's fair enough.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
About the 1 man thingy, he should have sufficient funds to hire at least 1 extra staff or something. I can't believe his projects can survive without any customer service.

Apparently he has survived longer than most other faucets, for the simple reason that he pays more than most other faucets.
Users just don't care about anything but the relation between time invested and value paid out, meaning the lower his expenses the more he pays.
Without any staff and without any maintenance he sure will lose a few users, but for the remaining users it's still one of the highest paying faucets there are.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
And it 's going down already again... .  Grin Grin

That's how long it took them to notice the crash.

I'm not exactly sure, but I believe the entire set of sites, from the coinpot faucets up to the entire mellowads site is just a 1 man show.
That explains why there just can't be any support nor any maintenance, he most likely has a real job and does this in his spare time, meaning he simply has no time to do anything besides the bare minimum.

Wow.

About the 1 man thingy, he should have sufficient funds to hire at least 1 extra staff or something. I can't believe his projects can survive without any customer service.
A restart that took over 10 hours?

That's how long it took them to notice the crash.

I'm not exactly sure, but I believe the entire set of sites, from the coinpot faucets up to the entire mellowads site is just a 1 man show.
That explains why there just can't be any support nor any maintenance, he most likely has a real job and does this in his spare time, meaning he simply has no time to do anything besides the bare minimum.
Appartently they haven't done any maintenance, they just restarted the main server, leaving all the lags and not working parts in place.
I guess that's why this time the count of loyalty didn't get extended by the downtime.

A restart that took over 10 hours?
Appartently they haven't done any maintenance, they just restarted the main server, leaving all the lags and not working parts in place.
I guess that's why this time the count of loyalty didn't get extended by the downtime.
Pages:
Jump to: