Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 72. (Read 100688 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.gosubetting.com
all of their faucets do have some problems lately - but honestly guys, are you really doing this, claiming from the faucet? If any - I would recommend completing some surveys... otherwise you would do far better by begging on the street, lol.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
moonliteco very slow and awkward, worse  I cannot login to bonusbitcoin... . Even after kicking all cookies restart, reload... .
this is same for me for bonusbitcoin since yesterday (i cleaned cache, restart computerr too, send a mail to support, they won't answer but i did it to report the problem, etc.) but i guess all we can do, is wait coinpot fix all this...
ofc moonfaucets have few problems too but we can refresh again and again to claim and it pass.

Well Trades give me now more than all kind of faucets (its not like i have lot of active referrals...)
Wibudincome
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
moonliteco very slow and awkward, worse  I cannot login to bonusbitcoin... . Even after kicking all cookies restart, reload... .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
http://moonliteco.in/ page is not loading
for moonlitecoin, just refresh one time or more and it pass, but bonusbitcoin doesn't work at all :x
looks looks they having server problems or ddos attacks.
I managed after some reloads to claim on moonLite Wink

regards
for moonlitecoin, just refresh one time or more and it pass, but bonusbitcoin doesn't work at all :x
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
MoonLitecoin works now, but BonusBitcoin didn't Sad
Activity: 17
Is https://moonliteco.in down?

What I see on the webpage is below:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Utilities.Extensions.ExecuteBatch(IConnectionMultiplexer connection, Action`1 action, Int32 db) in E:\Development\Personal\Utilities\Utilities\Extensions.cs:616
   MoonLitecoin.Web.Site.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Development\Personal\MoonLitecoin Website\Main\Web\site.master.cs:99
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +105
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +67
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +161
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3784

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3282.0
Activity: 62
You don't receive coinpot tokens, challenge update& stars or both?

Both of course. You know you'll get tokens for your stars, 1 star = 100 token and so on.

I'll get the tokens for claims. But the stats don't update by claiming, so I don't get stars and obviously no tokens for every star.

Same here MarioOnline. I've been stuck at 86 daily claims since yesterday. Also my star count shows 1049 on the dashboard but 1047 on the challenges page.
Activity: 42

Both of course. You know you'll get tokens for your stars, 1 star = 100 token and so on.

I'll get the tokens for claims. But the stats don't update by claiming, so I don't get stars and obviously no tokens for every star.
same issue here. make my claims, check coinpot and no update. check back an hour later and still no claims added.
ou i trust this company so much so i never checked if my claims form the faucets are appearing on my coinpot account xD
But now i did this and everything working fine.
regards

@stonapersona
@MarioOnline
As I told before, never seen this problem with my claims (few per weeks) or with claims made by referral (hundreds per day).

I'm 100% with @stonapersona. What is happening to him is also happening to me. 5 or 6 days ago I started not receiving stars as much as I used to although I claimed as usual. So I checked my claims history in coinpot and I found out that in the stats not all claims were being counted. And today stats are not changing at all, after refreshing and refreshing the page. So challenge game is not being fair
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
same issue here. make my claims, check coinpot and no update. check back an hour later and still no claims added.
ou i trust this company so much so i never checked if my claims form the faucets are appearing on my coinpot account xD
But now i did this and everything working fine.

regards
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
@stonapersona
@MarioOnline
As I told before, never seen this problem with my claims (few per weeks) or with claims made by referral (hundreds per day).
I see stats updated at least in a couple of minutes (just refreshing the web page)...
Normally when I got tokens/stars for a special prize (example roll exactly 999) immediately.
I see a perfect 1 : 1 between faucet requests/ points received. Sad

Not happening here. After claiming or playing, I refresh the page but stats don't change. I wait a couple of minutes and still there's no change. So challenges game is not fair if some people are getting stars and tokens and some are not.

I see stats updated at least in a couple of minutes (just refreshing the web page)...
Normally when I got tokens/stars for a special prize (example roll exactly 999) immediately.

Not happening here. After claiming or playing, I refresh the page but stats don't change. I wait a couple of minutes and still there's no change. So challenges game is not fair if some people are getting stars and tokens and some are not.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
is anu one having issue with http://moondoge.co.in/
cannot claim for last 12 hrs  

It works. Just checked.

Hey does anyone is having problem with the challenge claims score?
Some times the claim i made is not counted for the challenge.
Thanks

I have noted a delay to update stats on challenge, but every single action always counted (I have some referral)....

Maybe it's working for you. But here claiming sometimes works and sometimes not. Sometimes it's like k00l1 saying it dosn't work at all.

About the delay to update stats on challenge, how long does it take in your account till the stats are updated? Because I have checked all my claims from the last 5 days, and there's a real big difference between the claims I've made and the stats. So how long does it take? 
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

It works. Just checked.

Thanks

I have noted a delay to update stats on challenge, but every single action always counted (I have some referral)....
Thanks

Sometimes? Then you are lucky. Right now, only every sixth claim is being counted in my challenge score. And nobody of coinpot is answering.

were in the same boat.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: