Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 71. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
yes bb is back online with an average claim amount of... 6 satoshis lol

so its not only me. damn 16 sats to 6 wtf?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
yes bb is back online with an average claim amount of... 6 satoshis lol
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Bonus Bitcoin is not working for me too, and now Biyfun stopped too.

As discussed on main topic related bonus bitcoin, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51234375 it's seems they are again online!
Activity: 2
Bonus Bitcoin is not working for me too, and now Biyfun stopped too.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
it seems dead since 23 may (the last day I have received a commission from my referrals)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51221307
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
For whom is bonusbitcoin working?

not working here, seems some javascript error
Activity: 308
Unfortunately not for me, i planned to deposit some sats on mellowads next month but with all these bugs on their faucets, i won't do that !!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Activity: 2
all of their faucets do have some problems lately - but honestly guys, are you really doing this, claiming from the faucet? If any - I would recommend completing some surveys... otherwise you would do far better by begging on the street, lol.

I can't get anywhere with surveys, I've completed a few of them but they did not give me a coin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
And their support is non-existent

That's why don't get your hopes too high for this one. Whenever some shit happens, just bear with it.
May be Coinpot is just dying... but with all these problems on their faucets, when you lose trust from people, it will be hard for them to get it back.
i guess their income with mellowads will go down soon if they don't do anything !
Activity: 42
I started having problems with Coinpot faucets end of April. Since then every day there is a problem. And their support is non-existent
Activity: 15
Ha, ok, I understand : who has referrals has the problem. So it is a software issue. They are trying to wield out fake referrals. And it hits all, even if you have only one true referral. For my part, they can give a higher loyalty bonus, based on time and frequency and forget the referral thing. If that is the big concern.
but for me i don't have referrals and facing this problem
Ha, ok, I understand : who has referrals has the problem. So it is a software issue. They are trying to wield out fake referrals. And it hits all, even if you have only one true referral. For my part, they can give a higher loyalty bonus, based on time and frequency and forget the referral thing. If that is the big concern.
yes since 20/05 for me, unable to login on bonusbitcoin, maybe more and more will have this problem too, and all we can do.. is wait coinpot do something if they do something :x
Activity: 15
Bonusbitcoin still dead as dead can be... . My friend and only referral operating normal.
this is same for me for since at least 3 days (last monday), can't log in
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
moonliteco very slow and awkward, worse  I cannot login to bonusbitcoin... . Even after kicking all cookies restart, reload... .

I am in the same situation Sad from yesterday (but I don't know what happened maybe it was the same also days before).

But it seems this problem is not for all of us Sad
Error: Unexpected error - please  or contact us at [email protected] if you believe there is a problem at our end

Hi guys, I am not able to login anymore. Anyone has the same issue?

It was ok for me 10 mn ago.
Bonusbitcoin still dead as dead can be... . My friend and only referral operating normal.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
all of their faucets do have some problems lately - but honestly guys, are you really doing this, claiming from the faucet? If any - I would recommend completing some surveys... otherwise you would do far better by begging on the street, lol.

Most of us use the PCs, so why not?

Besides, many survey sites are not suitable for non-US residents because either they are scarce or they screen out too many times.
Activity: 62

Not for everyone. Some of us have been doing the moon faucets well before coinpot came around. I have referrals over four and five years old. The majority of crypto I make comes from my referrals. I've made thousands from the moon faucets over the years, so a big thanks to everyone that used my referral links back in the day and still do. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: