Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 78. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Today, I tried to go to Coinpot for the first time in over a month or so and first the login required an ip check confirmation mail. That mail only came after the second attempt to login.

Then I tried to make a withdrawal. The usual confirmation mail with link did not come. Also not after a second attempt... .

Their system must be overloaded... All kinds of issues since they rolled the challenges back out.  I've noticed for a couple days now that bitfun.co barely wants to load most of the time. I've also been getting lots of unexpected claim errors, and the CoinPot site has also been pretty slow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Today, I tried to go to Coinpot for the first time in over a month or so and first the login required an ip check confirmation mail. That mail only came after the second attempt to login.

Then I tried to make a withdrawal. The usual confirmation mail with link did not come. Also not after a second attempt... .

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Actually, there is official Coinpot thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinpotco-cryptocurrency-microwallet-2007856
But it's locked and without posts, so we can say that there are no their ANN thread Cheesy

Thanks, didn't realize.

Guessed the owner got salty and deleted a bunch of posts before locking it :p
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
I am not sure if it's just me or if it's happening to other users too, but for the past 3 days the "Dashboard" page of Coinpot website (https://coinpot.co/dashboard) has been stuck on 'loading'.

I tried to log out and log in, tried different browsers like Chrome and Firefox, cleared all the browsers' cookies and cache, even tried the "incognito" mode, but still the page is stuck on 'loading'. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

BTW, is there any "Official" Coinpot thread on BitcoinTalk forum?

Have you tried the Brave browser? I found I have less problems with coinpot and the related faucets since using it. Plus it blocks all the ads and you can still claim without an ad-blocker notice popping up. It makes claiming faster now that all these ads don't have to load. Just a thought.

Good suggestion - it definitely seems to help speed things up a bit.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Unfortunately there's none. Developers didn't bother to consider.
Actually, there is official Coinpot thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinpotco-cryptocurrency-microwallet-2007856
But it's locked and without posts, so we can say that there are no their ANN thread Cheesy
Activity: 62
I am not sure if it's just me or if it's happening to other users too, but for the past 3 days the "Dashboard" page of Coinpot website (https://coinpot.co/dashboard) has been stuck on 'loading'.

I tried to log out and log in, tried different browsers like Chrome and Firefox, cleared all the browsers' cookies and cache, even tried the "incognito" mode, but still the page is stuck on 'loading'. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Have you tried the Brave browser? I found I have less problems with coinpot and the related faucets since using it. Plus it blocks all the ads and you can still claim without an ad-blocker notice popping up. It makes claiming faster now that all these ads don't have to load. Just a thought.

Unfortunately there's none. Developers didn't bother to consider.
Activity: 86

Activity: 62
Well, I've figured out how CoinPot is funding the Challenges program... Four different times today I've gotten error messages when claiming from CoinPot/Moon faucets... twice from Bonus Btc and once each from moonlite and moondoge.  Each time, my timer reset to zero but I didn't get credited my coins.  Add this to the fact that I'm still not getting Challenge credit for all my claims, and I think I'd rather just roll back the site by a month!

Your not the only one. It happened to me several times today.  Angry
Well, I've figured out how CoinPot is funding the Challenges program... Four different times today I've gotten error messages when claiming from CoinPot/Moon faucets... twice from Bonus Btc and once each from moonlite and moondoge.  Each time, my timer reset to zero but I didn't get credited my coins.  Add this to the fact that I'm still not getting Challenge credit for all my claims, and I think I'd rather just roll back the site by a month!

What was the error message? Did you check Coinpot to see if the claims were still recorded?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
earning stars is easy it needs coinpot tokens to spend i have earned 20 stars in 4 hours but i could earn more but i don't like multiplier and i didn't use it

hehe i currently lost all on the multiplier XD
But since these tokens are from the regular free claims so its ok for me Cheesy

regards
Activity: 27
earning stars is easy it needs coinpot tokens to spend i have earned 20 stars in 4 hours but i could earn more but i don't like multiplier and i didn't use it
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
about challenge are using bot
you can not do more than 40 stars daily
and that's taking 10 hours, and I do not think anyone stays that long, doing that,
The multiplier does not give much and also is more what you lose than what you earn
only one answer is using bot, which hurt you wanted to participate
can I use paid to sign up to get referrals in moon sites ??

Shouldnt be a problem, as long as youre not referring yourself or bots to click on your behalf.
Activity: 266
can I use paid to sign up to get referrals in moon sites ??
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
Can someone who's good at maths explain to me how someone already has 105 stars in CoinPot's challenges? It only relaunched a couple of hours ago.

Either that fella is a skilled labor or some bot app is being used.

just some quick top of my head maths
well its technically possible to get 60 stars each day just on the daily repeating ones (not easy, but technically possible!)
then once you have played the lottery and multiplier a lot to get those daily challenges, then you will probably get some of the "monthly" and "all time" challenges for free.
for example some of the low level "All time" challenges are actually easier than the daily ones!
and you might win some lotteries and you will get the bonus stars too!

needs a lot of dedication though...but i suppose that why they are called challenges and not just freebies Smiley
Can someone who's good at maths explain to me how someone already has 105 stars in CoinPot's challenges? It only relaunched a couple of hours ago.

Either that fella is a skilled labor or some bot app is being used.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Before the Challenges system was taken down, I noticed an issue with my claims counter...  I claim from each of the 7 Coinpot faucets multiple times per day.  I always get credited on Coinpot for my crypto coins and my tokens, but my Challenges claims counter was only giving me credit for my claims on BitFunCo and BonusBitCoin.

Anyone else notice that issue?  Any ideas on what might be causing it or how to fix it if/when the Challenges system goes live again?  There's no way i can get to 100 claims in a day if i can only get there 2 at a time!

Challenges are back up and running and I'm still having this same issue...  I claim from all 7 coinpot faucets and only get challenge credit for 2.  Guess I'll just miss out on challenge rewards...
Pages:
Jump to: