Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Exodus Wallet | Multi-Currency | Built-in Exchange - page 24. (Read 28281 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
what their business model, do they take fees for using the wallet or so?

No, they take no fees while receiving or sending bitcoins (expect the bitcoin network fees of course) the only fees they take for themselves (or It goes directly to ShipeShift is while exchanging between cryptocurrencies).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
what their business model, do they take fees for using the wallet or so?
staff
1.19.0 version is out and here are the major changes :

Wallet

-BUGFIX: If you received a transaction, then immediately sent this unconfirmed transaction out of Exodus there was a chance (on the next block confirmation) this transaction would be marked as invalid and returned to your wallet balance on your next refresh. This is fixed, no matter when you send, Exodus ensures transactions are correctly forwarded to the network.
-IMPROVED: Dash sending and receiving is working after the recent Dash hard fork.
-IMPROVED: A few small annoyances with the BTC multiple receive addresses have been fixed.
- NEW: You can now import Ethereum private keys.

Exchange

-IMPROVED: Exchange limits have been raised 2 - 3X and in some liquid markets (BTC & ETH) we raised the max 5X. This results in one-click exchange amounts of ~$5,000 USD per exchange!
-BUGFIX: Exchange "Min" was working with some but not all assets. We now have 100% coverage.
-IMPROVED: Exchanges are now properly marked complete only when the exchanged asset is deposited. Previously exchanges were signaled complete when our exchange partner ShapeShift said so - however the asset would sometimes not be deposited for up to a minute later. We now properly wait until the asset is deposited in your wallet THEN signal the exchange as complete.
-IMPROVED: If you quit Exodus while an exchange was in progress, or an exchange failed, this exchange transaction was never logged to your wallet transaction list as an outgoing transaction until your next app launch/refresh/rescan. Exodus now properly log outgoing exchanges into the corresponding wallet immediately.
-IMPROVED: All outgoing exchanges are labeled as "Exchanging for…" in the wallet transaction list until the exchange is complete. They are then updated to "Exchanged for…" to properly account for the outgoing transaction in the event an exchange does not complete. Previously exchanges were not logged until the exchange was complete - this caused confusion tracking down funds when an error happened.
staff
A new update came out a few hours ago and here is the changelog :

General

-  NEW: You can now show/hide assets in the settings section. Don't ever use Dogecoin? Not a fan of Litecoin? You can now turn off assets you don't want to see and they disappear in the wallet, portfolio and exchange sections. Fans of minimalism rejoice!

Wallet

-  IMPROVED: More robust dynamic bitcoin fee calculations to make sure your Bitcoin transactions are confirmed fast. Recently we have seen the some of the highest levels of Bitcoin network backlogs - we always try to stay one-step ahead to ensure Exodus transactions don't get stuck.

More info :

Exodus returned from the Satoshi Roundtable III (read more blogs and reviews) with fresh relationships, new ideas and continued support to ensure 2017 will be our biggest year yet! This release lays the foundation for our first new asset in 2017; Factom.

FACTOM IS NOT IN THIS RELEASE - Beginning next Friday, Feb. 10, 2017 @ 10PM PT (-0800) Exodus will seed 50 early adopters a time-locked, limited version of Exodus with Factom included. This beta program is first for Exodus - we are thrilled to offer early access to ensure new features are solid and ready for the masses. In the meantime we are now delivering Exodus to Factom Inc. and will begin internal testing with the core development team.
staff
Why not they take time to introduce themselves with an ANN topic, I guess it must be more important for them to develop reputation among cruptocurrency users.

It seems bit.ac just gets a competitor, still bit.ac will be having positive edge as they had successful signature campaign here to make them familiar among cruptocurrency users.

Edit:
This topic belongs to web wallets ?

I don't know , I asked them If they are willing to make one or I could make one ? they said that I could go and make one myself , I guess they don't have time to manage it.
Bit.ac is far from being a competitor with Exodus.io If you ask me , because Exodus gives you control over your private keys while Bit.ac don't and without mentioning that Its an online wallet. This doesn't belong to web wallets because the wallet is a desktop wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Why not they take time to introduce themselves with an ANN topic, I guess it must be more important for them to develop reputation among cruptocurrency users.

It seems bit.ac just gets a competitor, still bit.ac will be having positive edge as they had successful signature campaign here to make them familiar among cruptocurrency users.

Edit:
This topic belongs to web wallets ?
staff
I made another thread in the alts section, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4871129.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: