Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 14. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 12, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
I think it will remain as long as there's a need for advertisement for some project to work out and progress, as long as there are people who are interested in joining their project and investor who dare not to lose what they have as long as they believe that this project will become huge and they will profit more, bounty program will last until there is bitcoin or crypto currency world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
February 12, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
in the future, project crypto-based will continue to emerge as technological advances and bounty programs will continue to exist because with the product or coin promotional gift program from the project can arrive at the community and follow with a positive review, so as to attract investors to join.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 06:04:48 AM
Even though government starts regulating crypto! Bounty program will remain because this is a completely different type of advertising where company owners want to attention the investors about their ICO. Advertising is the major source of investment, so by not spending much money in the form of token company owners are paying.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 12, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
The bounty is a way of company marketing the project. I'm sure in the future if there are a new project keeps popping up, they need a marketing to promote their project, and Bounty is one of the choices. So I'm sure Bounty will remain longer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
Gift wouldn't be the correct term but more of like a part-time job to advertise the project and paid for your service. And I think bounty program are still here to stay for as long as these business-minded people would still continue to think of something to make the world a better place and people would benefit from it as well not just the owners of these project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 12, 2018, 05:28:56 AM
Bounty program still has a long way to go. I do not see its end any time soon. Bounty program is a mutual relationship between the developers of a coin and the forum member where it is a win-win situation for every one involve. We help them advertise their product and they gain popularity and make sales and  they give us their token as rewards
In fact, every bounty is an advertising strategy, in which developers distribute bounty to users to avoid costly advertising. I think it's the best advertising method.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
I think as long as there is a new project there would be a bounty program ,
After all the bounty program should also be considered as a job we are promoting them and that's the reason why they are paying us.
It is like advertising they are paying us to advertise them .
Our job is very similar to those people who are handling out some flyer's but we are just doing it on the internet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Bounty program still has a long way to go. I do not see its end any time soon. Bounty program is a mutual relationship between the developers of a coin and the forum member where it is a win-win situation for every one involve. We help them advertise their product and they gain popularity and make sales and  they give us their token as rewards
Activity: 280
February 12, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
I think as long as the ICO is still effective, for me bounty programs is quite effective way of promoting their ICO because the platform they use through the internet has a lot of users and this forum is focused on cryptocurrency which makes this a good reference for investors.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 12, 2018, 02:06:20 AM
New companies are now seeing a way of generating funds through ICOs and they have found out that the easiest and a very effective way to share their ideas to prospective investors is through bounty. So until further any big regulations, we should always still keep seeing bounties and even more now that the crypto space is getting even more interesting.

This is a mutual benefit kind of thing and no company will even decide to give anything just for free without having to take something back in the process. Bounty is used for community awareness and it has proven to be pretty much beneficial for startup which is why we will still be seeing more of it for now. If it was not beneficial, it would have been discarded a long time ago.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
Gift? The bounties program are not gift in my opinion, moreover, they're like job.
They give us a job, like translating, advertising their campaign using signature or social media and such.
Then, they pay us with the bounty, the coin they made and from that we sell and get profits.
Until when? I think forever, as long as crypto world still alive and many took interest in buying and investing in new coins. They will want to make the greater project so they can get more profits in the future, and there will be even more new coins that time.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 09, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
Until now there are more than 1500 coins and tokens registered at https://coinmarketcap.com, and of course dev. need support to make their project a success, I think this is a good thing because there will be a healthy competition, I hope bounty program goes on forever.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 09, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
Bounty campaign is a good source of PR  for businesses. It is an easy way to make a project be know to public. It think it will last as long as this industry is on going. That is what my opinion on it.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
February 07, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
This would last until cryptocurrency exists. Crypto world is just emerging and it has a long way to go, the ICO's starting day to day is increasing enormously is a sign of more to come. Just like currency each country may also introduce their own cryptocurrency in future apart from the one exists now I guess, example of that is Russia planning to introduce their own currency like Bitcoin and this is expected by this year end.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Do you like to Party?
February 07, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

As long as there are services to be tokenized and products to be marketed bounty programs will remains. It is more of a task and job than just simple pay-per-post scheme. It is a marketing strategy to make the token known thus generating traffic on the website and ultimately investing on the token.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
I see no end for this, the only thing that can stop it is making another concept same like this but far better and unique. But since this is the era of cryptocurrency creating a new system to develop the new world in our age, there is no reason that can stop this but it will continually growing.
Activity: 753
February 07, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
As the statistics show, in 2017, the ICO projects became even more significant, since the crypto-currencies became very popular. But not many of them fulfilled their promises and did not fulfill their plan. I believe that generosity programs are very popular, and their number will only increase, so many are interested in this.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
February 07, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
The development of bitcoin and altcoin as crypto currencies is very good today, and makes entrepreneurs and new developers interested in creating new crypto coins for the cryptocurrency lovers or investors.
Usually the entrepreneurs or developers of the new crypto coins need a lot of advertising or news and reviews about their ICO, thus making people or investors interested to join and invest in them.
And through a bounty program offered on the bitcointalk forum they invite people or forum activists to do advertising, news and reviews about their company's ICO with the payments they have set for their campaign participants.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Bounties program continues as long as ICO companies earning profit, we cannot consider as a gift but this is what we call appreciation or reward of what we've worked for them, our shares to promote and advertise their company in order to encourage people to participate and acquire their program.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
February 07, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
Bounty campaigns will remain in forums and online jobs sites as long as there are companies that needs a boost on their product  marketing strategies. It is a service that rewards or pay bitcoin for the service rendered by a ranking member, it is not a gift.
Pages:
Jump to: