Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 16. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:37:19 AM
as long as there are still many people who believe with cryptocurrency .. then the bounty will continue to run even more and more .. and I think no one can predict how long the bounty will continue ...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
This bounty is not a gift but a job and work where coin owners apor coin new ICO needs. Why? Because in this kind of work as this bounty programs, we can help them to advertise the coin they launching at ir the coin they need to sell with, with the goal of the number of tokens they want to sell. We are the one who help them ti advertise to know many of people there token sale or what they want you to advertise. We help them but they also help as, vise versa.
Activity: 274
February 06, 2018, 11:08:40 AM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
It remains until bitcoin still in their to help us to succeed our life.For me bounty program depends on this forum activity so if bitcointalk.org was still exist so we have a reason that bounty program will continue to exist also.Bounty program is so nice to joined on it because many things you can learn specially on how to mange your time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
February 06, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
I think bounty programs will remain until there is bitcoin talk. The campaigns here in bitcoin talk are endless and many people can join those campaigns. I think in the future, this bitcoin talk as well as the campaigns here will develop more so that more people can join these campaigns and can earn larger amount of money.
Activity: 79
February 06, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
I hope this bounty work or program will last long because it becomes a job for some people. This is a very useful thing for many people
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
February 06, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Bounty programs are not gift but rather a job just like what other said. I think bounty programs won't last until there's cryptoworld, until there are companies wanting to use cryptocurrencies in promoting their products and services and until there are people (which will always be there and waiting) who wants to take and participate in these bounty programs.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
airdrop is gift. bounty program is like side job i think. you do what dev want and he pay you.
if crypto die, bounty die too. no exact time when bounty program will die. for me, as long it can be use i will take the much advantages from it.
Activity: 209
February 06, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
I think bounty program will remain as long as bitcoin will not be banned and may be even popular as ever i think more ICOs will come out and more project to work with.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
Bounty program is some work, this is a job,if you work for them,then you will get paid.
and bounty will always continue as long as people have some project. and no one can predict the future of bounty program.
Activity: 57
February 06, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
Its more of a work and somewhat a gift.
It will exist as long as we use social media, interact virtually.
As long as people "click" like, tweet....
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 05, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
Bounty program will be continue as long as cryptocurrency not ended.It will continue because many of us still working and engage on bitcoin.When the price value continues to became profitable many programs will be forever in crypto.Hoping for more project that we can work on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
In a gift we do the job, here they also need someone to participate in a project they to reach advantage and we all also need a project they, hopefully the bounty will forever survive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
February 05, 2018, 04:48:08 AM
I think that bounty programs are a very effective form of promotion that ICO or coin projects want to be known to the investment community so bounty programs will exist as long as ICO projects remain. So if you notice good projects and want to advertise for them then you can fully participate in the bounty campaign of the project receiving rewards from that project.
In fact, more than effective. It has given new companies the chance to promote their project without having to pay much for it and rather pay in their tokens instead to get themselves to the targeted crypto investors. Firstly, google ads will care less about your token, facebook (which has even stopped crypto related adverts), twitter, etc will all require the companies to pay a lot in USD to be able to have their adverts targeted to a large audience which is where bounty campaign stands out.
Activity: 4
February 05, 2018, 04:44:10 AM
As long as the market in crypto world is profitable there will be bounty programs they act as advertisers so if you are bounty worker it is a job and does not consider as a gift. We need them and they need us it is a win win situation. Let us hope that the market stabilize soon but first i think we need some regulation first before the market can really take off. As we can see there are lots of scam in this industry as well. There are lots of good projects in crypto but there are much more that are not good and or scam.
Activity: 14
February 05, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
bounty is an easy way to outsource task that ICO needed to be completed

for instance, translating, followers in twitter / facebook / reddit / telegram

and sharing the coins is easy anyway - eventually it is just a very portion to their program, and they can plan to issue as much as they can before announcing their program
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

Bounty program will run until the owner has the signal to stop it by giving the exact date , there are some bounty program that is set to run for 4 months and got to be extended as per the owners signal .

Bounty program will not be ended as long as crypto is still working.
Activity: 434
February 05, 2018, 04:21:44 AM
I think that bounty programs are a very effective form of promotion that ICO or coin projects want to be known to the investment community so bounty programs will exist as long as ICO projects remain. So if you notice good projects and want to advertise for them then you can fully participate in the bounty campaign of the project receiving rewards from that project.
Exactly, as long the ICO will not be banned then the bounty program will remain. There's no other way to promote ICO but to offer people a bounty program to spread their platforms. In this way, it will make the ICO to be popular and that is the time they can be supported by investors who likes their platforms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 05, 2018, 04:11:41 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 05, 2018, 02:30:06 AM
The bounty program will remain until there are coins that are newly developed and created. As long as there are developers and investors, bounty program will still be part of the crypto world. Developers will still use bounty programs because it is beneficial to them in terms of spreading the popularity and many bitcoin talk users are here because of bounty program and the advises they can get in joining bounty or in investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
Until they can use it to promote their ico. Until they can help to the users and users help them. Until they can use this forum to their kind of ideas. They remain until years or very long as long as they can use and promotr their ico and give job to the users in this forum and it will be helpful to us. If this forum without bounty programs here you are? You are not here because many users go here because of bounty programs and use this forum to take a job and its advantage to that and the disadvantage to that are many users use this forum to manipulate,abuse, create nonsense post and want also to earn and dont learn about everything here.
Pages:
Jump to: