Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 10. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Bounty will always exist. If the crypto market still exists and grows. Bounty is the best type of advertising to increase the number of investors and consumers who know the product on the crypto market. The publicity for the ico idea is very important in the overall development of crypto. The bounty gives me a great job and I am grateful for bitcoin and crypto for this invaluable gift. I hope the cryptocurrency will last forever.
Activity: 34
I think it will lasts till infinity because btc related projects are never going to end as the craze of btcs are there
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I think this is not a gift, it's a job, look at the bounty hunter they do promotion of a project over 1 month or even more, you call it a gift? how seriously they do it, so I think it's a job even if there's no interview or anything else when you apply for a job in real life, but at least they also have certain conditions.
and I think it will continue.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Well like everyone said,it's rather a job than gift,as long as the development of crypto continue,there will be many more coin that'll be born.The bounty method for advertising their coin is effective in it's way,so they will keep bounty program remain.When people lose interest in crypto,that's when the bounty ceased.
Activity: 57
As long as the btcs going to exist in the world, the bounty programmes are also going to exist too. Its that simple
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 28, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
I don’t think anyone creating a genuine business would create it with the intention of lasting for just few months or years. Nobody would do such a thing. Every genuine business is built to last (if possible) forever or as long as it can. So I believe that most of these programs would continue to stay as long as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies remains.
Activity: 15
February 26, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
Well, this forum is filled by people interested in cryptocurrencies, so it's very targeted.
It's normal that ICOs want to promote here their idea.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
February 26, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Nobody knows but as long as projects launch and are about having community then inclusion should be ever present. Granted the industry could evolve and the method of doing things could change, that is why you should view everyday as your last as a bounty hunter and count your stars you ever had the chance!
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
February 26, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
GIFT PROGRAM?are you ok?theres no Gift in bounties because every payments we recieve is compensation for our service conducted to make every projects successful,we are responsible if they will gain or will loss.thats why they are returning us the favor,

Bounties will remain as long as theres investors trusting all the ico projects that will come sooner,even if more and more become scammer.many of them are truthful about the projects they will run.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
Bounty campaign need many new companies that need to space the Internet has appeared as the name of the company and spend less money.Than traditional forms of advertising. And as was said, they pay us for the performance of certain conditions, which differ depending on the companies.

Activity: 217
February 26, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
          Bounty program means we have to do some project to fulfill the target they gives us some task to do .Bounty program is the work given to attract more people. Bounty can be profitable for both side there is rules and regulation to follow for the bounty hunter.It will be difficult to forecast about bounties I think that it will help many especially those who are unemployed so I wish the bounty should be there for ever..

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 26, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
I think, bounty programs will remain as long as there is bitcoin talk. Those bounty programs promote a specific project to improve and sell all their tokens and coins in the market so expect that it will last for a long time and even in the future.
Bitcoin is not the only forum where the bounties are running there are some other websites are also running bounties so it is not depend on bitcointalk and bounties,what happens if the signature links were bamned here.
I hope the bounties were run until no more new coins will be created.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
according to my personal bounty it is not gift but work for the bitcoiners. if in wondering how long bounty will remain no answer I was growing day and increase in many companies companies using crypto. so my conclusion bounty will remain until at any time.
Until when? For me, its eternal unless the bitcoin dies. But it will not happen. It is the way of promoting a particular ICO wherein we apply to serve them and by that they are giving rewards to us which is their tokens also. Bounty program depends on the manager of that particular campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 11:46:06 AM
according to my personal bounty it is not gift but work for the bitcoiners. if in wondering how long bounty will remain no answer I was growing day and increase in many companies companies using crypto. so my conclusion bounty will remain until at any time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

It's not a gift for me, actually. We earn through rendering our service to these programs. Its a give and take. They benefit from us the way we benefit from them. So I guess, as long as these projects that aims to reach more people, bounty programs will exist. No matter how good the project is, when there is not enough promotion, its success will be vague. So I don't think that it will end anytime soon.
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
February 26, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
I think, bounty programs will remain as long as there is bitcoin talk. Those bounty programs promote a specific project to improve and sell all their tokens and coins in the market so expect that it will last for a long time and even in the future.
Activity: 336
February 26, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 26, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
Bounty is a privilage and for me as long as there are upcoming projects/ico then the bounty programs still remain because bounty is a great way to be promoted and advertised the project.
I agree. We have to help each other for the success of each other. Bounty campaign is the best way to advertise and support ones project so that many investors can recognize that development and give value in the market that can give profit during trading of the coins. Like bitcoin, it no one knows until when it will remain because this will exist as long as there are many projects to develop that needs more promotion in the market. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

bounty programs will always exist when ICO founders or ICO owners need marketing and help spread information from their ICOs so bounty will remain, do not be afraid to run out of bounty or not participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 256
February 26, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
i believe that this program will never end as long as there is new project existing, because everytime there is a new project developed by a certain team bounty campaign is always possible. One thing may be made known for the bounty hunters at the coming future, there will be a lot of changes and participants may not be easily join unlike today. Also bounty campaign is not a gift but a source of income. Gift is something you receive without any activity that's how big differ it is.
Pages:
Jump to: