Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 11. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
as long as most people support bounty program it will not easy to remove the bounty program and spread ICO project

[...] As long as there are ICOs and new coins being developed, there are bounty programs as well.

Investors make the bounty program move. As long as investors exist bounty program remain. They need to have a bounty program inorder to promote their project through social media and on the thread itself.  

Yeah guys, but please keep in mind that, ultimately, whether or not the bounty programs remain - in this forum - depends on how much they interfere with the normal functioning of the forum, and how much they piss off the Mods and Admins. Tongue

Remember, the Merit system was introduced to try and minimize the impact of all these bounties (mostly signature campaigns) - the next step might be to remove them from the forum entirely.

This is true, but as a bounty hunter i hope that time will not come.
everyone should take responsibility and start helping each other with personal insights and idea, stop posting unnecessary and completely meaningless.
I believe there are many users here that are not into bounty but to learn and look for good projects.
Activity: 258
February 26, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think it will last until the business is open and still making in the industry. Because bounty program is the best way of promoting their business as it requires a long range of time during campaign. Within the range of campaign or promotion, it acquires a lot of investors who can invest and interested in the products they offered. In our present situation, wherein even college or high school students can now join the campaign, I think bounty program will last longer in this business industry as it promotes employment and self satisfaction.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
The reward for good is good because what goes around turns around. The Bounty program we applied or registered in is to the advantage of  projects developments, bringing awareness of such projects to the public through us. The coins/tokens are paid back to us as  rewards for working with them. This shall continue in this trend until no Project Developers are ready to come up with new ICOs
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 26, 2018, 06:41:38 AM
if many projects are successful, bounty will continue to exist. even if there is a large successful project and the more investors in the project, the project will remain, and make a fixed stock investment. so far if bounty is finished, some investors prefer to withdraw their investment and take advantage. we are still waiting for a big project that will remain.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
February 26, 2018, 06:34:42 AM
as long as most people support bounty program it will not easy to remove the bounty program and spread ICO project

[...] As long as there are ICOs and new coins being developed, there are bounty programs as well.

Investors make the bounty program move. As long as investors exist bounty program remain. They need to have a bounty program inorder to promote their project through social media and on the thread itself.  

Yeah guys, but please keep in mind that, ultimately, whether or not the bounty programs remain - in this forum - depends on how much they interfere with the normal functioning of the forum, and how much they piss off the Mods and Admins. Tongue

Remember, the Merit system was introduced to try and minimize the impact of all these bounties (mostly signature campaigns) - the next step might be to remove them from the forum entirely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 01:52:28 AM
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

Bounty program will lasts until there are the last investors in cryptocurrency. Investors make the bounty program alive. They need bounty program to promote their project through their ICOs. They need bounty program because there are many bounty hunters that could help them spread the news about their projects. As long as there are ICOs and new coins being developed, there are bounty programs as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 01:25:38 AM
Bounty is a privilage and for me as long as there are upcoming projects/ico then the bounty programs still remain because bounty is a great way to be promoted and advertised the project.
Activity: 280
February 26, 2018, 01:14:05 AM
as long investor and business man believe the best way to make their product well-known with bounty's ways. nobody can tell when the bounty ends up.
as long the cryptos way provide the chance to make better world payment future. bounty will exist whatever it takes
in fact, bounty program is cheaper than other media online advertisement that exists before. effectively showed it and the result there so many ico/ito succeed during bounty program. bounty is a job. its contain job desk same as digital marketing will do. promote and make sure for audience know what the project is and the stakeholders will takes to make it grows and sustainable (roadmap)
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 26, 2018, 12:39:36 AM
Activity: 317
February 25, 2018, 11:53:16 PM
I think if there are many ICO, the bounty program is on because bounty program is one of campaign that help the ICO is famous Smiley

We must definitely support the bounty program because it can also help us to get bitcoin in signature programs or other gifts offered by their projects as there is always a change in people's needs in terms of transactions. And ICO is one of the best ways for us to have an alternative way or how to transact when we produce new coins for certain reasons and purposes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
The bounty program gonna remain as long as the campaign is not yet already finish..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 21, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

I think this isn't a gift but a job rather. They benefit also because of our participation, they need us and we need them also. I believe these bounty programs will last as long as we have internet to access it. As we can see, these projects is a form of advertisement, with our cooperation we advertise their product or project. Hence, they can also gain money.
true,we are the heart of every projects,ico will never grow without our presence,because of our advertising their project becomes reality to the investors and the people who knows nothing about them,because of popularitu we hd given to t projects,success comes to them so dont even think that its gift,instead WERE GIVING THEM GIFT
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 12:15:14 AM
I guess for now it will be endless because as we can see every now and then with the aid of social medias cryptocurrencies is being well known to the whole world even the market sometimes is not good but still there's nothing to stop them like every month there's a new project and ICO are being established so as long crypto is alive bounty programs will still be kicking.
Activity: 246
February 20, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
As long as there are people who have new ideas on how to use the blockchain and incorporate it into their project then there will still be need for bounty programs to advertise their work. Frankly, they would still use this media as it is better in terms of ease in handling.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 20, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

As long as there are investors investing in ICOs and crypto projects, then bounty program will exist. Projects ICOs are still existing and believe that development of new coins is necessary to compete in the crypto market. Investors are encourage to invest in cryptocurrencies because of the bounty campaigns. It is a good way of spreading the news about the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Bounty program is a great way of promoting projects and new development in the cryptoworld. As long as there are ICOs that developed new coins and project, bounty program will continue to exist. Bounty program promotes in many platforms like social media, video, blogs and many others in which investors and developers will be attracted in the project.
February 20, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

In my opinion the bounty campaigns would last long. Long as the time ICO will be coming or we say crypt market will gain a lot of reputation to stand without spreading their names to different parts of the world. Campaign is useful specially in spreading ideas and knowledge to people who are not in to the world of crypt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 20, 2018, 09:07:44 PM
No one can really predict the future of bounty campaigns. We can just assume by looking at the number of bounties who became successful or in short tokens who are listed at the exchange. In my opinion, bounty campaigns are going to be extinct after a few years since there are a lot of tokens at the market. I hope this will not happen. I will still support bounty campaigns no matter what happen.Its the least that I could do to help this forum as well.
Its hard to predict the future of bounty program. But if i will be the one to decide i want it to last forever. Because bounty program helps me alot. And i think it will help alot of people in the future. Especially those people who are unemployed.
Actually it depends on the person who organizes Bounty and Campaign. It also depends on the person who organizes ICO and the existing escrow. If they want to go further and have more funds, then they will continue. But if you ask about when Bounty's there and when Bounty in general or the whole will end, I guess I can not answer that. And I do not think anyone can answer that. Actually, Bounty and Campaign is badly needed because it works to promote an ICO and online business that is running. And in the future, some think it will be more and more needed.

I second this. The bounties are needed to promote ICO's. I think it is the best and cheapest way to promote an ICO. If we think about it, the websites, online ads are not enough to promote a product in a short period of time. Bounties will be able to help on that aspect. As long as there are upcoming ICO's. Bounties will be there and it will exist for a long time but again. No one can tell on when it will end. I am just thankful that bounties are still there and you should be too.
Activity: 322
February 20, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
Until when bounty program remain is until their projects become success. I wish it will never end because it gives job to those unemployed and gives partime job to those employed that want extra income.It is really a big help especially to those who cannot go to site job because they are disabled person. But I guess many more bounty campaigns will arive because bitcoin is making name in the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: