Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 35. (Read 69429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Who cares if a botnet mines Monero? 99% of all coins have for sure been mined by botnets. Even bitcoin.
I'd say the botnet operators are smart and knows how to make money, that's why they mine it.

I don't care who mines my Monero any more than I care who mines my gold and silver.

You don't understand. Monero's trades volumes are artificial because botnet, therefore scam. The hypothesis is accepted by Cheesus and Hexah agreed. That's proof enough for me.

So Cheesus thinks coins mined by botnets are like blood diamonds mined in war zones?  Oh noez, Conflict Coins!1!!

I guess we need to have a whitelist of coins which were mined by the 'right' people and certified kosher by the high priests of the temple, right Cheesus?   Grin  Who needs the low friction produced by fungibility anyway?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1005
No maps for these territories
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Who cares if a botnet mines Monero? 99% of all coins have for sure been mined by botnets. Even bitcoin.
I'd say the botnet operators are smart and knows how to make money, that's why they mine it.

I don't care who mines my Monero any more than I care who mines my gold and silver.

You don't understand. Monero's trades volumes are artificial because botnet, therefore scam. The hypothesis is accepted by Cheesus and Hexah agreed. That's proof enough for me.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We don´t have customers, we don´t sell a product - we are a FOSS project.

Read and understand this:

“Do not treat the core development team as if we were a commercial company that sold you a software library. That is not how open source works; if you are making a profit using the software, you are expected to help develop, debug, test, and review it.” - Gavin Andresen
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A few gems about the special features that I have heard so much about.

What's your baseline for comparison? Oh that's right - all the other cryptocurrencies that can inherit all the work and broad testing that's gone into Bitcoin over the past 5.5 years. Makes perfect sense, carry on then.

My baseline is that people want things to work when they buy them. When you take a product to market, you ensure it can do basic things. If you don't you are asking your customers to trust that you will solve the challenges faced.

You seem to think that XMR can be the biggest pile of shit but is excused all its technical deficiencies because it's a different type of crypto to the glut we already have.

That is a bullshit way of thinking, and demonstrates very low expectation, naivety or yet another attempt at deflection.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Monero is very suspicious coin. I hear developer hardcode in 5 million xmr in their own wallets. Is it true???  Huh
Really? This is pure nonsense.
If the code is open source then you can't hardcode it into it and hide it from the others.
Obviously it's not true, stop believing rumors or spreading FUD; whichever you're trying to do.

I think he was making a joke of the classic line in the FUD handbook, "I heard X...is it true???" At least it made me laugh.
legendary

What's your baseline for comparison? Oh that's right - all the other cryptocurrencies that can inherit all the work and broad testing that's gone into Bitcoin over the past 5.5 years. Makes perfect sense, carry on then.

Spoiler alert.

Hypothesis 3 is accepted. Monero's developers are not capable of developing the coin

No need to wait for part 3 now. /thread

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
LOL. Total communications failure here. I was referring to yours, and both he and I were engaging in parody. I thought it was obvious but you know how these things can go on the Internet.

Kozi is fine, not a purchased account, and worthy of trust AFAIK.
Wait a second, you're trying to say that my account was purchased?  Cheesy
Man, lighten up. That's pretty obvious sarcasm in my book.
Sorry I missed this completely, the insomnia is killing me. Well he should have made it clear actually, since people (a few known trolls) might actually try using this again Monero (even though it's nonsense).

BTW selling an account with reputation is equal to scamming in my eyes. I'm not a scammer thus I will never sell my account.
There was error in communication and my perception.
I apologize. Good thinking there!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
BTW selling an account with reputation is equal to scamming in my eyes. I'm not a scammer thus I will never sell my account.
legendary
Obviously a purchased Hero account right there.
So much scam.

Yeah it seemed suspicious to me as well due to the way that he posted. I just didn't want to point it out before checking his whole account, for which I do not have time (right now).
You might as well remove the trust that you put on him in this case.
Someone is trying to manipulate everything, luckily it's not working (for now).

LOL. Total communications failure here. I was referring to yours, and both he and I were engaging in parody. I thought it was obvious but you know how these things can go on the Internet.

Kozi is fine, not a purchased account, and worthy of trust AFAIK.

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
Monero is very suspicious coin. I hear developer hardcode in 5 million xmr in their own wallets. Is it true???  Huh
If the code is open source then you can't hardcode it into it and hide it from the others.
Obviously it's not true, stop believing rumors or spreading FUD; whichever you're trying to do.

So much scam.

Yeah it seemed suspicious to me as well due to the way that he posted. I just didn't want to point it out before checking his whole account, for which I do not have time (right now).

Man, lighten up. That's pretty obvious sarcasm in my book.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I think KoziTwo trying to make funny joke.

He has proudhon DNA somehow.

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
So much scam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parody
legendary
Terminated.
So much scam.

legendary
Monero is very suspicious coin. I hear developer hardcode in 5 million xmr in their own wallets. Is it true???  Huh

So much scam.

Hypothesis 2 is accepted. Monero's trades are artificial.
legendary
Terminated.
Monero is very suspicious coin. I hear developer hardcode in 5 million xmr in their own wallets. Is it true???  Huh
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Browsing bitcointalk, threads about XMR everywhere
Seems they've started their campaign
BLACK PR
Aggressive posting, flooding the discussion
throwing fancy words
MISSIVES
FIRESIDE CHAT
Monero est priquiditas pro populo.
THEY ARE A PR MACHINE
cook book : whale support
A reptile is backing XMR
SNAKE OIL
This is all smoke and mirrors
Why can't everybody just buy BCN ?
smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Something feels not right about this coin.

Hardcore proof right there!
Pages:
Jump to: