Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 17. (Read 60290 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
face it LTC will become just as popular as BTC in the near future.

That won't happen. You are obviously too brainwashed by trollbox to see the real situation.

Lol, while I can appreciate your passion, I can't help but to laugh that you would think name calling, rudeness or derogatory comments toward anyone would really make them feel uncomfortable  Smiley

It does make them uncomfortable. How exactly you think I earned 32+ ignores by now?  Grin

Written words emanate a frequency which has a direct effect.

Your word frequencies make me yawn.,.,
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I've managed to mine 4.545381 BTB so far. Nothing in the last 3 hours though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
watching this - I received a block, although very small - 0.24bitbar. Not sure if that's expected

With people offering up to 0.5 BTC per 1 BTB. Even at the current $88 USD price per BTC that's still worth over $10 to some people.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
well, seems it is gona be close to impossible to mine soon....

and seems it has PoS... so if you dont like ur 0.24 bitbar u can donate me Tongue

I am getting just rejects with 400khs Sad (3 during last 10 hours)
Activity: 874
watching this - I received a block, although very small - 0.24bitbar. Not sure if that's expected
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
been looking at my orphaned wallet for sometime anyone want to cure my depression: BP4fUKJjuzQuZDxsA7peQNm7vmhRRK5Dmb
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Mining for 3.5 hours with 1200 kH/s; one rejected block, no accepted blocks. Sad
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Love this Currency!!!  Smiley  gold bars    yeaaaaaaaaaa
Activity: 458
Copypasta from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1884910:

I decided to put together a guide for people who want to see whether solo mining makes sense, based on their hashrate and difficulty. Here's some quick math, done with 1MH/s of (scrypt) mining power.

Difficulty 3.5: 4 hours 10 minutes for a block
Difficulty 5: 6 hours
Difficulty 7.5: 9 hours
Difficulty 10: 12 hours
Difficulty 15: 18 hours
Difficulty 20: 24 hours

To adapt this information to your rig, simple math comes in handy. For example, if you rig is 1.5MH/s, just divide each above time by 1.5 (6 hours divided by 1.5 is 4).
If you rig is 0.5MH/s, divide each by 0.5. Difficulty scales linearly with hash rate of network, and a difficulty of 20 is 2x harder than one of 10. Given this, you can easily calculate higher difficulty. A difficulty of 40 would take 48 hours, and one of 80 would take 92 hours at 1MH/s.

Current BitBar network difficulty is around 1.7

Thanks for this. But how to anticipate the number of BTB that will be mined when a block is found? seems also relevant

EDIT: Also, anyone know how many coins total with this alt?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Copypasta from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1884910:

I decided to put together a guide for people who want to see whether solo mining makes sense, based on their hashrate and difficulty. Here's some quick math, done with 1MH/s of (scrypt) mining power.

Difficulty 3.5: 4 hours 10 minutes for a block
Difficulty 5: 6 hours
Difficulty 7.5: 9 hours
Difficulty 10: 12 hours
Difficulty 15: 18 hours
Difficulty 20: 24 hours

To adapt this information to your rig, simple math comes in handy. For example, if you rig is 1.5MH/s, just divide each above time by 1.5 (6 hours divided by 1.5 is 4).
If you rig is 0.5MH/s, divide each by 0.5. Difficulty scales linearly with hash rate of network, and a difficulty of 20 is 2x harder than one of 10. Given this, you can easily calculate higher difficulty. A difficulty of 40 would take 48 hours, and one of 80 would take 92 hours at 1MH/s.

Current BitBar network difficulty is around 1.7
Activity: 462
FYI, there is a p2pool for bitbar now, in early deployment:

I have been experimenting with my own BitBar p2pool.  If anyone wants to help me test it, please use

Address = bitbar1.no-ip.biz:8336
User = Your BitBar Address
Pass = x (or anything)
Fee = 1%

Stats at http://bitbar1.no-ip.biz:8336/static

The addresses of two of my cpuminer workers show up correctly.  My other cpuminer worker and cgminer worker don't show up yet.  If you want to try this out, please don't throw all your Thash/s at this at once and please check that you get paid when you want to use it for a longer time.

I'm still trying to get it to work in combination with other p2p pools.  So, any other p2pools ready yet?

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193669.40 for more info.
I tried 1200 kH/s for the past hour and nothing. About to give up on this coin.

hang in there!! you will find them just got to stop watching it. this reminds me of what my grandma used to say about hatching out chicken eggs in an incubator. She said if you keep looking at them wont make them hatch faster. The busyier i kept myself the the faster the eggs used to hatch  Wink

im more concernced there is a problem as I was getting them every 15 minutes or so. Is it just the difficulty so high?

with 1.2mh, you aren't going to get a block every 15 minutes at the current difficulty, more like every 3 hour or so, depending on your luck.

Thanks for the advice. I'll leave it for a couple hours and see what happens. It gets discouraging staring at 0 accepted, 0 rejected. Should I set scan-time or expiry to 1 at this point or leave them as default?
legendary
Activity: 1162

hang in there!! you will find them just got to stop watching it. this reminds me of what my grandma used to say about hatching out chicken eggs in an incubator. She said if you keep looking at them wont make them hatch faster. The busyier i kept myself the the faster the eggs used to hatch  Wink

im more concernced there is a problem as I was getting them every 15 minutes or so. Is it just the difficulty so high?

with 1.2mh, you aren't going to get a block every 15 minutes at the current difficulty, more like every 3 hour or so, depending on your luck.

I have 4mh and yes I am aware of that I was not expecting to still be getting every 15 minutes. I was more wondering if there was a problem but it doesnt seem so. Just high difficulty. Seems to be popular, I would be curious what the network hash rate is for this coin.
legendary
Ok watching the blocks it seems there is a block every few minutes. It seems we are already in need of a pool, to hard to solo mine.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

legendary

Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 680
Merit: 500
anyone else im throwing 4000khs at it and last block found was 2.5 hours ago

You've got something wrong there buddy...
legendary
anyone else im throwing 4000khs at it and last block found was 2.5 hours ago
Pages:
Jump to: