Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 16. (Read 60290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
I'm talking with several existing ppc/nvc pool operators, to see if they could add pool support for BitBar.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm gonna throw some mining at this also.

Pretty much this and FTC is the only thing catching my interest right now.
Activity: 224
My setup should be fine. I've not touched any settings since I started and am still checking for new blocks every 1 second. My luck has just changed for the worst I think. My last 3 blocks were found within the space of 30 minutes but that was about 9 hours ago. It's just payback for getting 3 in quick succession. Cheesy

I have noticed that it seems like the blocks just 'stall' sometimes. My miner will be fine for hours and then just sort of not receive any new blocks or stales just 'hash along fine' with no result for a while.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
My setup should be fine. I've not touched any settings since I started and am still checking for new blocks every 1 second. My luck has just changed for the worst I think. My last 3 blocks were found within the space of 30 minutes but that was about 9 hours ago. It's just payback for getting 3 in quick succession. Cheesy
legendary
Yeah you can still find blocks. I'm still finding 1 approximately every hour. Unfortunately any I find seem to be stale now. Wink

You must have a problem with your setting, there shouldn't be much stales now given that blocks are minted on average more than 2 minutes apart.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
After about 16 hours of mining with 1.2 MH/s, 9 accepted and 12 rejected. BTB total is 2.26. I guess not too bad compared what others are getting. I may keep it going for the next 24 hours and the hop back to feathercoin.
Activity: 194
Yeah you can still find blocks. I'm still finding 1 approximately every hour. Unfortunately any I find seem to be stale now. Wink
I can only do 2 khash/s Sad
Oh my god. SO many new alt coins and so few mining resources to throw at them all!
dustcoin.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Oh my god. SO many new alt coins and so few mining resources to throw at them all!
legendary
This can still be solo mined without a pool, I got 3 blocks in 1 hour a few hours ago, with just 1MH. It's a lot of luck based. You should get 4-5 blocks per day with the current difficulty of 3.x and 1MH hashing power
Yea Smiley we really need a pool. Feel free to hate but I think this is the best ideas of all coins combined
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
yup we definitely need a pool Smiley
I think a pool is the only way forward now. Less than 24 hours old and I've had no blocks in nearly 8 hours at 1.2 Mhash/s. Picking up the occasional stale block but that's about it.
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
p2pool doesn't work...
no connection to bitbar1.no-ip.biz:8336
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
BTC-e would most likely not be the first to adopt it, and if others started out with none or very small fees, BTC-e would have to follow if they ever chose to adapt it, I guess
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Each block is taking between 1 -> 5 minutes now so it's definitely much harder to find a block. At 520 blocks to mature mining earnings I still have mined earnings from 8 hours ago that haven't fully matured yet.

My last found block was over 4 hours ago. Hoping to hit 2 more blocks so I can break the 5 BTB barrier.

EDIT: The reward is lower than 0.24 for sure. My last block was found at 6:19am BST and got a reward of 0.226562.

0.24 BitBar reward per block ?
With 0.01 standard transaction fees on btc-e, this coin won't get anywhere.

Withdrawal fees on BTC-E :
LTC : 0.5
TRC : 0.01
FTC : 0.01
NVC : 0.01
PPC : 0.01

Novacoin starts at 20 reward per block and decreased to 11.62 (lose 50% its value in 3 months).
BitBar starts at 1 reward per block and decreased to 0.24 now (lose 75% of its value in 1 day).

inb4 BitBar fork, ByteBar which starts block reward at 8 coins per block.
Each block is taking between 1 -> 5 minutes now so it's definitely much harder to find a block. At 520 blocks to mature mining earnings I still have mined earnings from 8 hours ago that haven't fully matured yet.

My last found block was over 4 hours ago. Hoping to hit 2 more blocks so I can break the 5 BTB barrier.

EDIT: The reward is lower than 0.24 for sure. My last block was found at 6:19am BST and got a reward of 0.226562.
Activity: 179
I keep mining but still nothing Sad   any new reject neither Sad but i would be really happy with the 0.24
just thinking....

if there are 4788 blocks...
and bounty is decreasing fast.... and it started on 1

lets say a fast and optimistic approximation 4788*(0.24+1)/2  < 3000

so... having 0.24 is already a lot...
Can I please get a tip?
BNicePBpG369gQkfFyp3V4gSqstkBEpzWb

EDIT: s/git/get
Pages:
Jump to: