Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE] RX480 (Ref) 31+Mh, Custom Rom - VDDC OFFSET + Custom timing - page 30. (Read 231013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
try 2100 with 1500 strap and come back to say ''I am sorry''

Sure  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Sorry if it has been asked before, but does anyone have Custom Roms for Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ GPUs?

Depends on memory type.
Can I check this via Software or do I have to inspect the GPU itself (disassemble it)?

GPUz will tell you
Got it, guess Hynix is not the ideal RAM for this?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
try 2100 with 1500 strap and come back to say ''I am sorry''
A 470 doing 35.. haha.. yeah right, the 470 is the one doing 28..

No way a 470 hits 35 Smiley

Nice try  Wink
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
A 470 doing 35.. haha.. yeah right, the 470 is the one doing 28..

No way a 470 hits 35 Smiley

Nice try  Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
with 470 nitro 8 gb You can see it in the pictures. As I said just small test Smiley 470 nitro can easliy make 30+ with 90 - 95 watt with single mine ether

can you share the room
Small test with RX 470 Nitro 8 GB Smiley

what gpu ??
with 470 nitro 8 gb You can see it in the pictures. As I said just small test Smiley 470 nitro can easliy make 30+ with 90 - 95 watt with single mine ether
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Sorry if it has been asked before, but does anyone have Custom Roms for Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ GPUs?

Depends on memory type.
Can I check this via Software or do I have to inspect the GPU itself (disassemble it)?

GPUz will tell you
Small test with RX 470 Nitro 8 GB Smiley

legendary

Depends on memory type.
Activity: 4
this mod Heliox are card 4gb and 8gb my RX480 is, if I change the size in polaris editor it will work or not ??
Activity: 83
Merit: 11

4 or 8gb? I found some for my 8gb card at eth forum, don't know if it'd be okay for me to repost here

29MHS 99W at GPUZ

What gpu-z reports is pretty irrelevant.
It is only what the GPU itself are pulling.

Ad atleast half that and the real powerdraw from the wall is more correct.

I understand that but it seems like most people are using the GPUZ numbers and I was making an apples to apples comparison, its actually about 230w total system at the wall dual mining eth and sia

and thats a sapphire nitro+ 8gb with samsung memory pn 11260-01-20G
Activity: 10
use atiflash -p 0 -f romfile
how do I fix the error " subsystem Incorrent ID " in atiwinflash ? I am using the low rom Boysie PWR- 29MH smoothly when I test the rom Heliox happens this error.

I am new in mining and learned a lot from this post of yours.

thank you!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 13

4 or 8gb? I found some for my 8gb card at eth forum, don't know if it'd be okay for me to repost here

29MHS 99W at GPUZ

That is right. It is better to use a watt meter to measure the real power used by the graphics card from the wall.
legendary

It refers to the GPU wattage, not the entire cards wattage, but I agree, the true wattage from wall is pretty much double.

It refers to wattage from 6/8 pin, pcie slot is not accounted.

Hello,
I am looking for the 4GB Version (Sapphire Radeon RX480 Nitro+ 4GB).
Activity: 687
Merit: 502

29MHS 99W at GPUZ

Pages:
Jump to: