Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 19. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 500
yeah i'm hesitant wit those small exchanges, cryptsy, mintpal, bittrex, polo is what i'm waiting for i do have ccex as well but only btc dust there, and i think i have allcoin account but nothing on it at this time..so just wait and see for all we know it could be mintpal (crazier things have happened)

ccex has been great since 2 weeks or so, volume is picking up there...

do you know which pool is the hash on?

no idea...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
yeah i'm hesitant wit those small exchanges, cryptsy, mintpal, bittrex, polo is what i'm waiting for i do have ccex as well but only btc dust there, and i think i have allcoin account but nothing on it at this time..so just wait and see for all we know it could be mintpal (crazier things have happened)

do you know which pool is the hash on?

be careful with dumping plutonium , make sure it's secure from leaks and deep underground..

lol took note!   I really wonder where this one will trade, im almost tempted by the one on alcurex, too lazy to create an account Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I think I had the wrong @ for ccex on my last tweet, this one has there real @ on it...

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/487660424859353089
be careful with dumping plutonium , make sure it's secure from leaks and deep underground..
Activity: 742
MikeAskape you should be sure to say hi on here at least once a page so people don't think you've "Askaped" , we don't need a repeat of TECHcoin...  also  have you contacted bittrex and ccex as the dev in email or just in tweets?

deff needs some more tweets people

Yes, just look at TorCoin.

Bittrex didn't listed, Poloniex didn't listed. But there was an active devs and community, and today was a Mintpal ninja add.

We need active devs here!

But Torcoin makes a big hype with the Tor implementation. What makes RODS unique?

Bye the way. Torcoin is a scam. It doesn't run on Tor.

Absolutely! TorCoin don't use Tor proxy. I mined 696 TOR and dump them on Mintpal for 0.14 BTC.

But another similiar example: what about AEGIS. Same like this. Yesterday AEGIS was the 3. place on Bittrex.
Activity: 854
MikeAskape you should be sure to say hi on here at least once a page so people don't think you've "Askaped" , we don't need a repeat of TECHcoin...  also  have you contacted bittrex and ccex as the dev in email or just in tweets?

Bittrex didn't listed, Poloniex didn't listed. But there was an active devs and community, and today was a Mintpal ninja add.

But Torcoin makes a big hype with the Tor implementation. What makes RODS unique?

Bye the way. Torcoin is a scam. It doesn't run on Tor.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

which pool had the hash i thought it was dedicated ? i messed up not checking , wasted a somewhat big hash, oh well ..

PS: little advertisement for us holders and miners of this coin couldn't hurt (my signature)
nice i didn't realize signature was a advertisement to be franc Smiley Thank you

i think  more eyes on it is considered advertising.

Edit: example of sig
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680286.0][b][color=black]Plutonium RODS [/color][/center]

Activity: 336
which pool had the hash i thought it was dedicated ? i messed up not checking , wasted a somewhat big hash, oh well ..

PS: little advertisement for us holders and miners of this coin couldn't hurt (my signature)
nice i didn't realize signature was a advertisement to be franc Smiley Thank you
Activity: 336
Plutonium....:                 109,980 Coins ever
Unobtanium.:                 250,000 Coins ever
Bitcoin........:             21,000,000 Coins ever
Litecoin.......:            44,000,000 Coins ever
BankNote....:      30,000,000,000 Coins ever
DogeCoin....:    100,000,000,000 Coins ever
DimeCoin....:    460,000,000,000 Coins ever
sCoin..........: 1,000,000,000,000 Coins ever

Remember Wink ?

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I am selling over 1% of existing RODS for now, PM me your offers. Smiley
Activity: 322
Mining with 16 Mh/s, I have 0.34 coin in ~30 mins (unconfirmed). Is it normal that it's that hard to mine?
Diff is ~103

Well theres only 109k coins man.  16mhs isnt that much also..

Explains a lot  Grin thx

Np, i can sell you some if you want to get a few of them.
Pages:
Jump to: