Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 18. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
i doubt you could find 1 in the last 40. my hash is about 1 of 1000.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
20G net hash, guys which pool is it? I'm on dedicatedpool.com,1530M pool hash rate

i was asking the same thing but it's none of the pools on ann page, i'm also on dedicated hope we catch some of the last few juicy blocks
i gave up, switched to another coin, to many rejects and offline last 30mins, something wrong there

edit ..:-) fixed now

lol now I remember how it feels to be on the little pool, normally dedicated has the majority.

would be great if dev would say hello Cheesy
:-)...i will have cca 1 hour spare hash from rented rig, what do you recommend guys? any new underrated magic coin will be good ;-)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i have 24 minutes left looks like i'm going to make it ..

but i doubt that dedicated will find any big ones , oh well
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
is anyone gambling and trying to solomine this right now?
legendary
Merit: 1004
hopefully the difficulty doesn't go to 2000 in a few mins.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Dev, have you got courage to tell us that you have abondoned the project? Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
we're about 50 blocks away from the last 40 blocks with the big rewards then pure POS

So another 2-3 hours?

less than 2 hours with 30 second blocks should be just over an hour

Yeah true,
we're about 50 blocks away from the last 40 blocks with the big rewards then pure POS

So another 2-3 hours?

i hope less my rental is done in 52 minutes:(

Ohh crap, lets see....
legendary
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

So another 2-3 hours?

less than 2 hours with 30 second blocks should be just over an hour

So another 2-3 hours?

i hope less my rental is done in 52 minutes:(
legendary
Kaspa
20G net hash, guys which pool is it? I'm on dedicatedpool.com,1530M pool hash rate

i was asking the same thing but it's none of the pools on ann page, i'm also on dedicated hope we catch some of the last few juicy blocks
i gave up, switched to another coin, to many rejects and offline last 30mins, something wrong there

lol now I remember how it feels to be on the little pool, normally dedicated has the majority.

would be great if dev would say hello Cheesy

So another 2-3 hours?
legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Kaspa

I wish I knew... it might even be a few big solo miners,  I wish I had some btc to rent some big hashpower for these last few blocks,

Activity: 906
Still no new from dev!  Dev please post something so we know you didn't die manipulating your coin!
yeah i'm hesitant wit those small exchanges, cryptsy, mintpal, bittrex, polo is what i'm waiting for i do have ccex as well but only btc dust there, and i think i have allcoin account but nothing on it at this time..so just wait and see for all we know it could be mintpal (crazier things have happened)

ccex has been great since 2 weeks or so, volume is picking up there...

do you know which pool is the hash on?

no idea...

the end is near, it's what happens when you play with radioactive stuff, humanity will never learn, do not dump plutonium without proper disposal. good luck to all holders
Pages:
Jump to: