Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 20. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Mining with 16 Mh/s, I have 0.34 coin in ~30 mins (unconfirmed). Is it normal that it's that hard to mine?
Diff is ~103

Well theres only 109k coins man.  16mhs isnt that much also..

Explains a lot  Grin thx
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Mining with 16 Mh/s, I have 0.34 coin in ~30 mins (unconfirmed). Is it normal that it's that hard to mine?
Diff is ~103

Well theres only 109k coins man.  16mhs isnt that much also..
Activity: 309
Diff is ~103
Activity: 906
Got a few RODS to sell, pm me if you want some!
Activity: 336
i don't know man i am afraid to make even prediction about rods  Grin
can someone speak his mind what is goin to happen ?
i will continue to ask bittrex and polo about us and don;t forget ccex Smiley
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Less than 1000 block to go, where this coin will be ?
Activity: 585
I don't get it... if MaxMoney = 109 980, and total PoW = 109 980 coins.... how will PoS ever work?
Never mind,, im prob drunk^^
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
so everyone gave up on mining on dedicated as soon as a little competition started?? Lame! when we had over 5 g/h' s against the other 10 -15 g/h's we were still doin really good.

CCEX is a great exchange to start with... no offense to the one thats already hosting us, but theres obviously not enough traders on there yet if we want to see any sort of volume. Aero was able to do 20 btc a day on ccex it's first day Smiley

I'll be re tweeting any tweets I see, now that we have some decent hashrate on the coin it shouldn't be too hard to bring the popularity of rods up Smiley would have been an up hill climb if it stayed at the 1-2 g/h's we were sitting at before
how can i help to get us on ccex ?
i am on it totally Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
so everyone gave up on mining on dedicated as soon as a little competition started?? Lame! when we had over 5 g/h' s against the other 10 -15 g/h's we were still doin really good.

CCEX is a great exchange to start with... no offense to the one thats already hosting us, but theres obviously not enough traders on there yet if we want to see any sort of volume. Aero was able to do 20 btc a day on ccex it's first day Smiley

I'll be re tweeting any tweets I see, now that we have some decent hashrate on the coin it shouldn't be too hard to bring the popularity of rods up Smiley would have been an up hill climb if it stayed at the 1-2 g/h's we were sitting at before
Sorry but can the dev do a little marketing perhaps,can we have a block explorer and that kind of stuff?
What do you think all !??

There is a block explorer already. Check ANN again  Wink

edit:

Not sure if theres an IRC channel yet or not, so I registered #Plutonium on freenode.
Yes i saw it thank you Smiley
what do you think how popular can we make this coin, i think that we must combine our efforts for the good of all of us who mine RODS.
I don't know why the re are no trades in the exchange given alcurex ?
Maybe when we hit bittrex after all of us contribute we will see some trading Smiley
Activity: 408
ded
Sorry but can the dev do a little marketing perhaps,can we have a block explorer and that kind of stuff?

There is a block explorer already. Check ANN again  Wink

edit:

Not sure if theres an IRC channel yet or not, so I registered #Plutonium on freenode.
Ok i tweeted Bittrex and asked for it in their IRC at #Bittrex.
+1000 good job
I am off to work but i will try to follow ur example and keep an eye on the thread Wink
Activity: 252
Ok i tweeted Bittrex and asked for it in their IRC at #Bittrex.
Activity: 868
I am waiting 8581 block and will rent 500+ MH/s. Smiley

You wont be alone the hash will be Big from everyone ....

so u rented some rig and got 0 block ? 1-2 gh wouldn't cut it.
Morning guys,
I have tweeted bittrex 3 times from yesterday and submitted two emails to them.I hope that everybody are making steps for reachin trex Smiley
Have a nice day
Activity: 252

You wont be alone the hash will be Big from everyone ....
Activity: 448

skembe daj raji pice.
Pages:
Jump to: