Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] Ban-evasion by user Alamjob239/Bla2kja2k/acemax/RainbowSky [UPDATED] - page 2. (Read 3034 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
~snip~

Hey asshole - You are shitting on one person who's now grieving for a loved one, can ya just fuck off with your butthurt for a weekend?

As for smoothie, or my slabs which you will never find in any grocery store (but that's funny!) ...

Sorry you can't afford anything over 100 USD.... and,

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Grandpa and moron what's goin on? 2 crying grown up babies. I did not ask for any free stuff. Matter of fact I hardly join any free raffle also - may be once in the while and let the newbies have some fun.  I said the maker can do free raffle for the community because community is not burger king on the corner street.  You 2 join almost any free raffles. Matter of fact grandpa sold back what he won from a free raffle right after the the win. Very sad. And the moron the more you talk the more you looks stupid.

Grandpa is very clever and a snake. He also ask questions to smootie. Never ever trust grandpa.

Moron mew mew owlcatz whats up son? Trying to sell the slabs at high price and feeding bs to people.  Those slabs you can find anywhere for cheap I think I also saw then in grocery stores.

My main goal is to bring people in the community together and educate each others so that we can grow positively.

LOVE IS POWER.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2180
EIN: 82-3893490
Oh look whos' derailing Smoothie's Lithium Luna thread and begging as usual because he cannot math. ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcing-lealana-lithium-luna-5291592

yea sorry I contributed to that a little. I was fine ignoring him - had zero interactions with him and then he starts in on me on some other thread and about doing free giveaways of "cheap" shit. (think that post got deleted cuz I cannot find it now) and then told smoothie in one post that it was too expensive and good luck then was begging for a free raffle...
legendary
Oh look whos' derailing Smoothie's Lithium Luna thread and begging as usual because he cannot math. ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcing-lealana-lithium-luna-5291592

Roll Eyes

He's been utterly vague the last weeks, I've seen multiple of his posts which made me frown.

That's  ....
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
He's been utterly vague the last weeks, I've seen multiple of his posts which made me frown.
legendary
Any more sales, owly?  You did incite me to make my first-ever post in Collectibles.  Those pennies are so pretty, so very enticing!  I almost wish that strong cypherpunk pseudonymity did not forbid me from the purchase of goods requiring physical shipment.  :'-(''''''

Hehe - Strangely enough, I had a newbie inquire to buy a coin RIGHT before he went nutso on my thread last night. New user @KU5H actually paid me last night and bought a copper membership this morning to reply back to me. Because of the timing I was quite positive it was Alam, however, once he sent his mailing address and the BTC, and speaking over PM with him about it (explaining the posts, since he was confused), I am quite sure it is not the same person IRL unless he's having it resent by a friend. WHATEVER. Beats dealing with him! Tongue

Anyhow, anyone here can trust me, even you, but it's all good, I wish I was younger and could still afford the cypherpunk way of life (And by "afford", I do not mean money either, but I'm sure you understand). Wink

Thanks!
owl
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
you deleted some of his "best" posts though

Nah, those dumb posts just could not affnord the very expensive pennies.

https://loyce.club/archive/topics/522/5226590.html

Topic: [WTS] ICG Graded BTCPennies | Only 2 x Silver 2018 ICG Graded MS68 PL Left!!  (Read 513 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (17 posts by 1 user deleted.)

Any more sales, owly?  You did incite me to make my first-ever post in Collectibles.  Those pennies are so pretty, so very enticing!  I almost wish that strong cypherpunk pseudonymity did not forbid me from the purchase of goods requiring physical shipment.  :'-(''''''
legendary
legendary
legendary
and he posted this in response to the quote above his rant.

the risk/reward scenario favours peel over sell. i suspect this will be the case for more and more cas coins over time. the trouble to transport, secure and safely sell will outweigh the instant redeemable value.

I agree with you on this specially for 1k Cas coin. The btc price again highly pumped right now. I do not know the future of btc price. If $15000 does not satisfy you per btc to sell nothing will. Even the 1k redeemed CAS coin still will be the number one coin. Do not sell it. Imagine 10 years from now. If anything goes up this coin will for sure.

Do not get me wrong. I like btc and I want btc to go to 1 million dollar so that we can be super rich. Think about it what if btc goes to nothing. It could be that people lost trust on the btc company or govt stop these online currency coders not to come up with any more currency or what if world people except the coders believe that physical thing is better than electronic zeros and ones or certain coders may have all the btc.  It is like Internet bubble like your and my kids money are put into stock market so that insiders who works for all these thugs politians and medias to sell billions of free shares on a high prices. I call it wealth transfer. None of you I mean none of you have equal kids and babies wealth rights than their kids. Even their pet dogs, horses, bears, cats, cows, lizzard have much more better vacation, food, education, fun, land and better future than rest of the children. Think about this at night thousands of downtown building have decoration lights to burn days and nights to look beautiful for the rich to view BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO TAKE CARE MILLIONS OF KIDS AND BABIES. This is just a tiny example.

EVERYTHING IS RELATED TO EACH OTHERS. SINCE IT ALL CORRUPT WE CANNOT TRUST ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING THEY MARKET - DIGITAL OR PHYSICAL. JUST TRY YOUR BEST TO ADJUST. IMAGINE ANOTHER 5 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THEY WILL HAVE TOTAL POWER. YOU REALLY DO BELIEVE YOU WILL GET THE PEICE OF THE PIE - DON YOU. YOU ARE NOT. ONE DAY MAY BE 1000 YEARS FROM NOW ALL KIDS AND BABIES WILL HAVE EQUAL WEALTH RIGHTS AND HAVE BETTER TOYS/FUNS THAN THOSE SUPER FILTHY RICH POLITIANS PET ANIMALS ONE DAY!

No more white color, black color or pink color. People will not be forced to check mark on all over the place whether which color they are  Shame you call them black. How dare are you call them like that? How dare you categorize human being under the same room. Get the fk uut of my site. Only one color I call it Rainbow color.

legendary
I am thinking this might be another one of his alts - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2555803

could be a reach but the guy has bought one thing and it was from rainbowsky and he hasnt been on the forums since...

Not a reach at all. Look at the post history, all for free raffles. Roll Eyes

Anyhow, look who's being insane again and STILL fucked in the head. Roll Eyes

https://archive.is/AWDUI#selection-2273.0-2285.149
legendary
I am thinking this might be another one of his alts - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2555803

could be a reach but the guy has bought one thing and it was from rainbowsky and he hasnt been on the forums since...

here we go - this has to be proof that he is alamjob239...

here is alamjob claiming that eBay account.

<...> I also have ebay store under faz239_8 <...>
[/quote]

here is Rainbow listing random items for sale - note the picture with the Bitcoin sticker and that bitcoin card as well

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-4-items-lot-2-cards-1-sticker-and-1-note-5285328

hmmm those two items look familar on this eBay ad posted by the account claimed by Alamjob239?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Bitcoin-and-Litecoin-Related-Collectibles-in-1-Lot-Lealana-Cryptolator/124442293660
and let me get some pics before he goes and deletes the eBay listing.

more proof -

here is Alamjob239 posting about his website:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-a-dedicated-site-for-crypto-collectibles-information-5211392

Here is rainbowsky posting about his website

do any of you have any suggestions about what information/details i should add to my collection?

I have. I am glad you asked. Just go to this site and check each section. Some of the items more highlighted than others. Link - http://topcryptophysicalcollectibles.simplesite.com/

Let me know if you find helpful.

If you have some coldkey set I will be happy to have some. I am missing a lot when I find out quite a few kinds out there. I see you have one extra coldkey set.

Here is one note you should have which is called blockbill bills. I heard one person bought them all.

Thank you.

notice something? it is the same website. there are quite a few posts where Rainbowsky points people to the website that Alamjob239 claims is his.

how much does there need to be to show that Rainbowsky = alamjob239 = Bla2kJa2k (banned nuked member)?

legendary
yes he called me a moron earlier this morning. he also tried to say the coin that alamjob239 is selling on eBay is not the same coin - and every time I post a pic showing them to be the same coin, he deletes it.

If you can archive it fast enough on archive.is, please post it here for everyone to see he is lying, and doing shady stuff by trying to delete reality.  Cheesy

oh its here - its the second time he tried to sell the same coin and claimed it was different than the one Alamjob239 was selling on eBay yet funny enough, as soon as I mention it on the forums to him, the coins disappear from eBay.

there is a screenshot of the ebay listing somewhere in this thread.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
Any opinions if this moron could also be one of his alts?

Slbtc

At a glance, the style seems similar.  I will watch for further evidence.

Please see also this thread, and support the flag:

Thanks to owlcatz for referring me to this thread.
legendary
Most likely we'll see more when he keeps posting his nonsense.
I've listed their registration dates and all of them are similar (could also just be a coincindence).  

alamjob239  Date Registered:    October 01, 2019, 03:44:12 AM
Bla2kja2k  Date Registered:    February 02, 2020, 10:15:23 PM
acemax  Date Registered:    February 13, 2020, 09:26:27 PM
Rainbowsky  Date Registered:    June 27, 2020, 09:50:37 PM
Slbtc  Date Registered:    November 14, 2020, 11:14:29 PM

Now that I think about it some more, Alamjob/Rainbowsky did get banned from sales at Coldkey.eu by Yogg.... For asking Yogg for a BTC loan through the Coldkey website contact form. Roll Eyes

Thanks again for looking at this 1miau, I appreciate it and will keep an eye on that one as well.

And Mopar, you are correct, there is not doubt alamajob is rainbowsky, he just won't admit it and likely thinks we are the dumb ones... Wink

yes he called me a moron earlier this morning. he also tried to say the coin that alamjob239 is selling on eBay is not the same coin - and every time I post a pic showing them to be the same coin, he deletes it.
legendary
I've listed their registration dates and all of them are similar (could also just be a coincindence).  

Now that I think about it some more, Alamjob/Rainbowsky did get banned from sales at Coldkey.eu by Yogg.... For asking Yogg for a BTC loan through the Coldkey website contact form. Roll Eyes

Thanks again for looking at this 1miau, I appreciate it and will keep an eye on that one as well.

And Mopar, you are correct, there is not doubt alamajob is rainbowsky, he just won't admit it and likely thinks we are the dumb ones... Wink
legendary
I can't say for certain obviously but the way of typing and broken Engrish are quite similar. I guess only Theymos would really know by using IP logs. I don't think this guy is smart enough to even use a VPN myself but you never know.  Huh

well that and the fact that they all end up trying to sell the same items that are pictured on the same couch - though lately Rainbowsky has worked hard to cover the couch in his photos. but at one tiem or another they have all posted pictures with the couch and/or have tried selling the same numbered items. Toss in that they almost always try pushing that garbage website that is nothing but a long list of items which are often incorrectly referenced and/or full of typos. He cannot help himself, no matter how many times he tries to reinvent himself, he always ends up patting his own back for what he perceives as as a glorious website.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 6604
Currently not available - plz check my websitelink
I can't say for certain obviously but the way of typing and broken Engrish are quite similar. I guess only Theymos would really know by using IP logs. I don't think this guy is smart enough to even use a VPN myself but you never know.  Huh

legendary

Slbtc

Modern people do not need all merits and member levels in forums, it does not mean anything.  Grin
Sure, loan scammer...  Roll Eyes

Will take some loan ~ 0.5 BTC for investment, quick repayment, then take next 1 BTC and so on, up to ~10 BTC. No collateral. Real and quick deal. Small profit.  Wink
I will need make some calculation before first deal - profit and repayment date.  Grin And current BTC transfer time is large problem for fast deals too.
https://archive.is/E0Sm9

I can't say for certain obviously but the way of typing and broken Engrish are quite similar. I guess only Theymos would really know by using IP logs. I don't think this guy is smart enough to even use a VPN myself but you never know.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 6604
Currently not available - plz check my websitelink

Slbtc

Modern people do not need all merits and member levels in forums, it does not mean anything.  Grin
Sure, loan scammer...  Roll Eyes

Will take some loan ~ 0.5 BTC for investment, quick repayment, then take next 1 BTC and so on, up to ~10 BTC. No collateral. Real and quick deal. Small profit.  Wink
I will need make some calculation before first deal - profit and repayment date.  Grin And current BTC transfer time is large problem for fast deals too.
https://archive.is/E0Sm9
Pages:
Jump to: