Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] Ban-evasion by user Alamjob239/Bla2kja2k/acemax/RainbowSky [UPDATED] - page 3. (Read 3046 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hey all, guess who's still ban-evading and being a fuckin idiot? Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55595748

Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
It does not appear as though he is in crypto for the good of crypto - but simply to profit from it

This is frustratingly common.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
now he has resorted to stuff like this.... I guess he cant see that red stamp on the right side that says "Buy Bitcoin"..... I am deleting posts like this left and right....

Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe – 50 million dollars note. While not directly crypto related, it represents the fallacy that exists in putting faith in fiat currency that is unlimited – this note was issued on April 2nd, 2008 and was void on June 30th of the same year. Someone stamped “Buy Bitcoin” and those are the two reasons I keep this one in my collection.

It does not say "Buy Bitcoin". Check it again bro. Grin

Nice man. Are we going to see lot of these on auctions soon? Anything for sale let me know.

The way you buy I do not even consider you as a newbie. You just buy anything and everything. That tells me you do not know what are you doing. Good luck my friend.

the dude is bipolar or something - first says my collection is "nice" and wants to know what I have for sale - then turns around and insults me... wait, he has done this before - several times in the past.

I really wish he would move away from crypto and into something else to make money off of , it is guys like this that give crypto a bad name.

It does not appear as though he is in crypto for the good of crypto - but simply to profit from it
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
I received the btc refund for halving ck cards and waiting for the paypal refund for 4 cards most likely they will clear soon.

But I did not like how you treated and took away my ck cards from me and that is not nice of you at all.

All I asked you why it is taking long. Have a great day. Thank you, Rainbowsky.

And all I asked you is stop to send us shitty messages.
Why the heck send a loan request through our website form, and mention that you saw my posts on bitcointalk ?
Why not make a loan request on Bitcointalk ?

And I did not like how you treated me, how you lie to everyone, how you disrespect and treat others, and how you interact in the Collectibles section.

But you still don't get it, do you ? No you're all good and almighty and it's the whole world turning against you.
Boo fucking hoo. Cry

You're the reason why my future threads there will be self moderated.
Thanks at least for being responsible of some change / enhancement.

I don't wish you a great day. Cheers and get lost.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15

You are the one posting here, so I'd say you are in need of attention - serious mental attention. Roll Eyes

Guess why?

Because I love you so much.  Kiss

I THINK YOU NEEDY LITTLE CRACK YOU NEED SOME LOVE! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SOME.  Grin
legendary
I should have been legendary long time ago. I am like 4 times legendary already. I am legendary of legendary of legendary of legendary. I am born legendary. I am a herculis. I am 21st century of Herculis. How many years it took you to legendary after all these beaching and moaning. If I spend time here for 3-4 months I will special legendary and all the color of my profile balls will start to change. Wait and see.

You are the one posting here, so I'd say you are in need of attention - serious mental attention. Roll Eyes

Guess why?

Because I love you so muchKiss
copper member
I am a very well recognized and respected collector.

Says the guy who everyone can't stand and bans from their raffles and auctions. Explain to me how that works, idiot? Btw, did you mean to just quote me up there with no reply like a moron, because I appreciate it if so. Grin

You are number 1 bullshit and also you are my number 1 fan. You cannot live 1 day without talking about to me.  Grin

I see you need attention. Well this is the best I can do. But the more attention I give you want more. As long as you are mentally stay stable I will give you attention.  Grin

I should have been legendary long time ago. I am like 4 times legendary already. I am legendary of legendary of legendary of legendary. I am born legendary. I am a herculis. I am 21st century of Herculis. How many years it took you to legendary after all these beaching and moaning. If I spend time here for 3-4 months I will special legendary and all the color of my profile balls will start to change. Wait and see.

legendary

Says the guy who everyone can't stand and bans from their raffles and auctions. Explain to me how that works, idiot? Btw, did you mean to just quote me up there with no reply like a moron, because I appreciate it if so. Grin
legendary
Fucking idiot. 🤣🤣

Edit - Nutildah, you made my day, thank you! Grin

Edit 2 - Archived just for fun. Wink  https://archive.is/IIZqq
copper member
the amount of time I give to the community and the knowledge I have I might as well take a responsible position. My plans to make forum to a next level.

LMFAO!!! OMFG, you totally crack me up!!! Cheesy Cheesy ....  Why??

God save us all! Grin

BTW, no such thing:

I am going to apply for super mod. i am ready discussing about it. I have all the references.
legendary
I have sent apologies to a few people because I feel I may have intruded upon their sales threads, that was not right - but this guy is a parasite and it is hard to ignore such a menace to the community.

he is a parasite - he will beg, haggle, buy (then ask to take 2 months to pay), then ask for loans to pay for the things he bought etc etc

and then sell the things he gets for cheap and/or free for prices so outrageous. I mean I was slammed for what might have been a $15 to $20 profit after shipping. This guy goes for 10x profit easily and for items that are still easily accessible and not out of stock either.

examples -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Bitcoin-Nasty-Pool-One-Gram-Coin/124416710806?hash=item1cf7d05896:g:Ny0AAOSw4qxfWBIF

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Bitcoin-Nasty-Fan-One-Gram-Coin/124416456194?hash=item1cf7cc7602:g:x4kAAOSw~2FfWBOJ

and he will list them on both the forums and eBay at the same time - while denying that the eBay account is his. Also, the two above are for the same coin - wonder what he does if people bid on both? He claims he has multiple coins but when something is serialized you don't post picture of the address and then send the buyer a different serialized coin (by serialized I obviously mean the bitcoin address).

he then at the same time was selling the same coin on the forums but also saying the address on the coin he would send was different.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-5-crypto-items-in-1-lot-5284090
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-5-crypto-items-in-1-lot-auction-ended-5284278

another such item - on eBay (on the account that he says is not his) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-and-rare-Ether-Crypto-Coin-Serial-number-65-out-of-100-with-COA-Holo/124416457595?hash=item1cf7cc7b7b:g:D50AAOSw4iVfWBXP

and on the forums: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5284043

and another one on the same eBay account, 10 of these are $50 from minerjones who has quite a bit still - he is selling it for $100 for one - that is 20x increase.
he has since taken down the listing so I only have a screenshot.

there are more examples but really, how many are needed? Nothing wrong with making a profit, but when the person spends the whole time begging for free "mega" raffles and haggling for super discounts because he is a "newbie" to the collectors world and then to immediately toss it up on eBay for a such a mark up.

These types of people are not "in" crypto for anything other then to con, scheme, rip off anyone they can - simply, for the money.  A lot of us are in crypto for the money as well but we are also here for other, deeper, more important reasons - we love crypto, we want to spread the awareness, the use of crypto.

Alam/rainbow/bla2k and his few other names are a parasite and a threat to the community they try to pretend and act like they care about.

Ban the account and then keep banning him when he comes back - he is not capable of hiding or changing who he is and it is always very apparent who he is when he returns.

copper member
Hey Mopar why did you get out of control today? You mouth was full of shit talking in other people auction.

Answer me.

legendary
Are you and Annon use the same ID sometimes or you guys probably using your Id alternatively  because you talk like annon all the time. I just see it all over.

You few people never care about the mass.  It is always about you for 200 years. Imagine when super advanced technology will be at your hand. It is all over for 99.999%.

OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. IT IS HALFWAY LATE ALREADY.

You are changing the subject. Today is your last day talking with me on this thread.

Your game is over. All this time I really did not wanted to say it but here it is.

Collectible section is a business place. I wanted to improve the section but  you and your alts blocking me doing so.

Hey Mopar why did you get out of control today? You mouth was full of shit talking in other people auction.

Answer me.

quoted for reference later since he deletes most his posts.
copper member
You are changing the subject. Today is your last day talking with me on this thread.

Your game is over. All this time I really did not wanted to say it but here it is.

Collectible section is a business place. I wanted to improve the section but  you and your alts blocking me doing so.
legendary
end of the day - alamjob239 is/was bla2kja2k and bla2kja2k was nuked - and we all know that alamjob239 is rainbowsky. the duplicate listings on alamjob239's ebay account and by rainbowsky for the exact same serialized items, they use the same backgrounds (alamjob239's couch) even when rainbowsky tried to cover it with something you could still see the couch.

so Bla2kja2k was perm banned and since Bla2kja2k is alamjob239 and alamjob239 is rainbowsky --- rainbowsky is guilty of ban evasion.

simple grounds to be banned again.
copper member

quoting for the am because I can't stop f****** laughing and I'm going to sleep now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know I am telling the truth and they know but many are corrupted already. O well what better to expect. The world is corrupted.

You laugh a lot when you are guilty mew mew.

I will open a thread for you and Mopar with self moderated thread in this section. You both have insulted me no matter how nice I treat you 2.

You sole purpose is to distract me, is to ban me and get others to support you for your actions.

And you were successful in the past and successful now by campaigning. Some people have to support you and SATOSHI AND GOOD MODS KNOW ABOUT IT. I AM 100% SURE. USA TOLD US MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT.

SO RUTHLESS AND DISGAUSTING.
legendary
You do not talk like a collector. I always feel you you are a merchant like few others who always looking to sell.

We can understand what you few and your alts are doing in the collectible section. WE ALL KNOW. I straggly believe mod really do not want to hear anything from you.

MODS are not robot and do not work under your pay. They are human and they have their own freedom. What mods have experienced from you specially I am 100& sure they are losing patient on you.

quoting for the am because I can't stop f****** laughing and I'm going to sleep now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
copper member
You do not talk like a collector. I always feel you are a merchant like few others who always looking to sell.

We can understand what you few and your alts are doing in the collectible section. WE ALL KNOW. I straggly believe mod really do not want to hear anything from you.

MODS are not robot and do not work under your pay. They are human and they have their own freedom. What mods have experienced from you specially I am 100& sure they are losing patient on you.

ALL MODS AND SUPER MODS KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME. YOU HAVE RUN AWAY MY BUYERS. WELL JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL ONE DAY MAY BE 100 YEARS LATER BUT ONE DAY. I AM HOPEFUL
legendary
I put a security lock in my threads by making it self moderated. On the top of it I clearly mentioned you are excluded. Yet you broke my locks and got into my threads. You are ruthless. I think I got the block feature added into my profile Let me test it.

You want to nuke me. Do you have the range and speed. Now I know you kept me under nuke range. I am very well aware of that.

Your comment and interaction are both a huge warning sign. You must be banned immediately.

lol I was excluded from bidding - not from asking questions. and i wasnt the only one that was asking those questions you ignored all that asked.

nuke is a forum term - you keep getting told that and you still do not understand it?

so many people have tried to help you and even the most patient people that still deal with you are getting ready to tell you to take a hike.

sad, I will actually now just ignore you and report you.
copper member
I put a security lock in my threads by making it self moderated. On the top of it I clearly mentioned you are excluded. Yet you broke my locks and got into my threads. You are ruthless. I think I got the block feature added into my profile Let me test it.

You want to nuke me. Do you have the range and speed. Now I know you kept me under nuke range. I am very well aware of that.

Your comment and interaction are both a huge warning sign. You must be banned immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: