Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] Ban-evasion by user Alamjob239/Bla2kja2k/acemax/RainbowSky [UPDATED] - page 6. (Read 3046 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Mopar LLC - are you bidding Coldkey masks? I think they are hand made. I like the design.

You still do not understand what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490

I thought you were starting to act right - was a few days in a row with no real big issues - now going off on yogg - if I was him, I would refund you and be done with you.

That was so cute. You came into all my threads I opened recently and made comments to run away people. You are such a liar. You so this so that I will get pissed off and respond you.

you have also interfered my other related threads.

What is wrong with you. Why you do things like that?

Are you talking about the post where someone asked for more info and you told them to go to google? That’s what I did and posted the links - which you said put your items in a bad light - if you feel that way, maybe instead of telling us to go to google, you could post information instead?
legendary
Asking you a question concerning the validity of you selling something else that (supposedly) someone who is not you is not telling you how to do your auctions - it simply voices a concern at whether the purchaser will get what you list - and the answer that you have more than one is not a good answer - why not post what you are selling then? Instead of pictures of something else that someone else is selling?

There are somewhat rules - maybe “acceptable practices” is a better term - but there are ways to list items and manners to use thst would avoid 90% of the issues you have here. You expect to act any way you want and have no one criticize you - that simply will not happen.
copper member

I thought you were starting to act right - was a few days in a row with no real big issues - now going off on yogg - if I was him, I would refund you and be done with you.

That was so cute. You came into all my threads I opened recently and made comments to run away people. You are such a liar. You so this so that I will get pissed off and respond you.

you have also interfered my other related threads.

What is wrong with you. Why you do things like that?

copper member

I am not telling you how to do them  

You are telling me how do my threads. When did you become a ruling BOSS around here?  You are excluded from my threads. Your burry Owlcatz do not even care who constantly talk very trashy towards me. I have no idea why you are acting like this. I should not experience like this at all.

Your purpose of opening this thread is  trying to show negative postures.  You have posted many comments trying to put me on spots.

No point of talking with you at all. You are self evidence of who you are.  

How hard it is to show induvial chip that you are selling?

May I know what material the chip is? Is it plastic chip you bought or you made at home?
legendary
Alam/bla2k/rainbow - I dont get on your case unless you post out of line - you make 5-6 threads selling items - I only commented on those that were having issues with your items matching exactly to someone else's items and request you explain how they are selling the same items or admit you are them as well.

I told you you are excluded from all my threads. Each of my selling threads has 3-4 items. Why you don say the same thing for others including yourself.

You make wrong comments and they are not right. You just post them to annoy me and make sure my threads are messy.

I had to close my threads because of you. 

You are telling me how I will do my auctions? GIVE ME A BREAK. OMG.

if anyone else posts something that is the exact item as someone else is selling - down to serial number - I would ask them the same thing. You had several threads with multiple items - I asked only only on the two where Alam (who the ebay account belongs to and who you still say is not you) is selling the same serialized coins and coins with the same coin addresses as you are. One is either fake or you are in fact both persons.

You refused to address the situation - and that is the reason you had to close your threads not because I asked - and I was not the only one asking either.

I am not telling you how to do them but if they are shady and questionable, I will ask all the same. That has nothing at all to do with me being excluded from purchasing from you,  I would not knowingly purchase anything from you - you have not shown yourself to be trustworthy.
copper member

So yeah.
Hopefully you heard from France Today that we are done with you.

For this to not happen again, we'll restructure our communication on the forum before we relaunch.
I didn't want to do self-moderated threads because I want to address everything, but this is just plain shitposting and derailing.
Good. Once we relaunch we won't have to face this anymore.

What does discuting the quote has to do with the topic ?
What does asking for a custom release has to do with the topic ?

For these reasons, am throwing the towel here.
You'll get your refund, all further orders canceled and I'm done on that matter.

Yogg - my friend you know that they are laughing Right!

There are so many times people ask questions - at least in this case it is your item related. It was a simple question. All you have to say sorry I cannot do it. You created custom CK cards for others and I thought I can ask you the same since I buy stuff from you all the time.

You are under peer pressure or not I do not know. But, I assume that you are smart man.

Asking you for a custom release is a good thing for you? That means I love your custom made items. Many people asked you that too.

All I wanted to know how long long it will take since it was bit taking a while. Can I not ask you that?

But instead you did not like it. I did also said It may take time. The reason I asked you because I am excited to see them at hand. That is all.

I do not go your post unless I am buying something. I always praised you for your innovations. 

Best regards, Rainbowsky.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

You will hear from us next week, as we will refund your pending orders.

Also, at the end of the year we'll lock the current History thread and restart it being self-moderated to prevent any kind of discomfiture of such sort.

This is what is happening now.

You are saying I cannot ask you why it is taking long time. It is a natural question.

No, I am not saying you cannot ask me why it is taking a long time.
I am saying that I am tired of this :

Rainbosky - We will get back to you soon.

How soon you will get back to me if you update me will be very helpful.

kids are waiting to see these cards. Can you please have some time Today for your most die-hard buyer to  see how long it will take?

Best regards, Rainbowsky

no pressure at all... today... on a Sunday morning...  Roll Eyes

you should prolly allow them for some space to breath.

Since Yogg said that will get back to you soon, then it means that, will get back to you whenever that "soon" is.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle - Greek philosopher

"He that can have patience can have what he will." Benjamin Franklin

Thank you.  The Quote is nice but does not work for 90% poor people in USA. The quote is “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle - Greek philosopher

My money is hard earing and hard labor money. I have 2 choices I can set aside my money for college for kids or or I buy something that will increase in value in the future.

There is no equal kids and babies wealth rights for any population regardless of profession in USA except for .001% who hold the power of all most extreme technological beyond your reach. I have no idea what will happen in 2-3 years. 99.99% people beyond concerned about equal rights for kids and babies and so many other things all over US and Europe.

Anyway, hopefully I hear something from France Today.

So yeah.
Hopefully you heard from France Today that we are done with you.

For this to not happen again, we'll restructure our communication on the forum before we relaunch.
I didn't want to do self-moderated threads because I want to address everything, but this is just plain shitposting and derailing.
Good. Once we relaunch we won't have to face this anymore.

What does discuting the quote has to do with the topic ?
What does asking for a custom release has to do with the topic ?

For these reasons, am throwing the towel here.
You'll get your refund, all further orders canceled and I'm done on that matter.
copper member
Alam/bla2k/rainbow - I dont get on your case unless you post out of line - you make 5-6 threads selling items - I only commented on those that were having issues with your items matching exactly to someone else's items and request you explain how they are selling the same items or admit you are them as well.

I told you you are excluded from all my threads. Each of my selling threads has 3-4 items. Why you don say the same thing for others including yourself.

You make wrong comments and they are not right. You just post them to annoy me and make sure my threads are messy.

I had to close my threads because of you. 

You are telling me how I will do my auctions? GIVE ME A BREAK. OMG.

copper member

Also, at the end of the year we'll lock the current History thread and restart it being self-moderated to prevent any kind of discomfiture of such sort.

You are saying I cannot ask you why it is taking long time. It is a natural question. That is all I wanted to know. I understand you are busy but I takes few minutes to answer. I asked you after reasonable amount of time, right. What is a big deal about it? You already answered in the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-history-coldkey-a-testimony-to-bitcoin-time-for-change-has-come-5193561

What is point of talking here. Have a nice Sunday.
copper member
Roll Eyes

So pity! Why you are rolling your eyes like that?

Trolling and messing up other people sales threads make you proud - isn't it?

May God be with your soul.  

You wanna hear a funny joke - You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Anyway Happy upcoming Thanks Giving and Christmas to you.
legendary
I was not begging. I simply requested if that can be done.

Thanks for bringing it here instead of further derailing threads about other subjects.

Requesting the same thing for 8+ months and still not being satisfied with the answer is begging.

We will not use this artwork to make a Coldkey.
I have a big news. Shocked The reply won't change if you ask by different means. What's the point of bringing it up in the other threads ?

On top of that, I asked you to stop your nonsense spree of offtopic posts in the History Coldkey thread, but you don't care.
Like in those two-posts-in-a-row of yours : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55493573

Due to this constant badgering, we do not want to do any further business with you.
We are still very busy and could use less work on our plate.

Also, at the end of the year we'll lock our current threads, in general, and restart them being self-moderated to prevent any kind of discomfiture of such sort.

now going off on yogg - if I was him, I would refund you and be done with you.

legendary
Alam/bla2k/rainbow - I dont get on your case unless you post out of line - you make 5-6 threads selling items - I only commented on those that were having issues with your items matching exactly to someone else's items and request you explain how they are selling the same items or admit you are them as well. You are on an account that is less than 6 months old claiming you have no alts but then claim to have been here for years - you contradict yourself left and right. You ride everyone’s ass to do for you and throw a fit if they do not.

copper member
Unbelievable! .... Why does this shit just keep going on and on and on on?

I mean other than the obvious, can we ban this loser from the whole internet? The dumb wants him back quickly...

Edit - Now he's outright BEGGING !!!!

https://archive.is/keD0M#selection-7827.0-7831.34

Roll Eyes

Grin You talk trash all the time and IT IS NOTHING NEW TO THE MODERATORS AND IF IT IS NEW I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

I was not begging. I simply requested if that can be done. You twist everything. Specially on Sunday you love to stir up things for no reasons.

When I read your comments first thing I know I will BE experience something DISGAUSTING.

You are the perfect example of TROLLING.

You grown up adult act like BABY and always beg to moderators for silly things

Using nasty words is part of your comments.

You and Mppar take turns like a part time job. And then some other alts slowing stir up things. It is not clever and wise. It is disguasting.

WHAT IS NEW ABOUT YOU THAT MODS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT?

I AM SHOCKED THAT I STILL GET TO SEE YOU COMMENT.

You messed up many of my threads. Those are saved for you for your souvenirs.  Annon is laughing at you and you still do not get it. You never will. This is a complex world.

Admins have to deal with you for many many years. What cam I say?  Grin Grin Grin  Grin  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Unbelievable! .... Why does this shit just keep going on and on and on on?

I mean other than the obvious, can we ban this loser from the whole internet? The dumb wants him back quickly...

Edit - Now he's outright BEGGING !!!!

https://archive.is/keD0M#selection-7827.0-7831.34

Roll Eyes
legendary
yogg had to change the coldkey email because of constant badgering from this user.

And this shit keeps going ...!

We have a spam filter so definitely this is hand written.
Anyone wants a quick 0.2 mBTC within 48hr ? Wink

Coldkey is still impacted and suffer from delays, many progress has been made but we still have some problematics to solve.

Given the persistence of this user, actions will be taken on my end.
Our main serie thread, which became his latest game sandbox, will be locked and relaunched in 2021, self moderated this time.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Fuckin knob... trying to get over 500 dollars of goods for a < 50 USD poker chip... Roll Eyes

https://archive.is/nw9ZW
legendary
Lame excuse. Why can't you show all the pictures of all your chips you created along with your username and date written on a piece pf paper along with the chips.  I just don get it. Anyway I am talking to a wall.

I could do that but it would serve no point - the chips are not serialized until after they are purchased and assembled so one picture of each chip is the same as the other.

the difference with your sales listings is the coins serialized already so they should not match any other sales ad by anyone else - plain and simple!

Can you address the situation you are in? that there is another forum account selling the same serialized item as you are?

Also, there have no trust issues with anyone who has gotten a set - everyone has gotten what they ordered/requested when dealing with me. I have escrowed, reshipped, auctioned, raffled, traded - hell I even got an order that was not mine and reshipped it to the original owner. There are no trust issues when dealing me, while you have quite a few trust issues based on how you behave - its irrational and erratic to say the least.

Talk about talking to a wall... you have been asked by many people the same question and you avoid it.

here is your pic though. Now maybe you will stop asking me that and answer the ones being asked of you?

copper member
Lame excuse. Why can't you show all the pictures of all your chips you created along with your username and date written on a piece pf paper along with the chips.  I just don get it. Anyway I am talking to a wall.
legendary
User Mopar LLC selling without showing actual poker chip individually. You should post all the poker chip pictures what you are selling. If I were you I would not buy without knowing what I am buying.  Delete your post and get it redone please.

um what are you talking about? those are the actual poker chips - they are all identical the SN are on the holograms - they are not serialized until assembled. Nice try...

In my thread I list all the numbers that are taken and what are available - let me know when I sell one or try to sell one that is taken - or better yet when someone else is selling the same number as I am.

that is the problem with your listing - you are selling the same one as someone else. Do you not understand that as an issue? Now, if you are Alamjob239 then that means both are you and there is no chance of one being fake, right? but that would then be admitting you are ban evading as Alamjob239 is Bla2kja2k and Bla2kja2k was permanently banned. So you have an issue here and that is why I believe you refuse to answer the question and instead keep deflecting.
Pages:
Jump to: