Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] Ban-evasion by user Alamjob239/Bla2kja2k/acemax/RainbowSky [UPDATED] - page 5. (Read 3046 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Hey Mopar you cursed at me today. How could you do that to me? I feel bad. say sorry.

You and me both know that nutjob Owlcatz me new. I know he has one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

Huh
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
he now went and bought copper membership. wonder if he believes that makes him exempt from getting re-banned for ban evasion?

Not sure, but let's hope he wasted his coins.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
he now went and bought copper membership. wonder if he believes that makes him exempt from getting re-banned for ban evasion?

another sign he is alam?

There are some really good lealana cons for sale on ebay but not getting sold. I am surprised.
The impromptu misspelling con - coin fits this quite well actually.

he did the same thing here and defended it actually - I cannot quote because the thread is locked

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55452360

although no more proof is needed - he is selling the same items as alam and he has the same furniture in his listings as alam - and alam was already proven to be bla2kja2k.
legendary
Update. Guess who is still fucked in the head.

Reading back some of bla2kja2k's nuked posts are pretty funny and telling tho... not sure why this trash hasn't been banned yet for evasion, it's fucking plain as day... Roll Eyes

https://loyce.club/archive/members/275/2754811.html

Highlights:

One of his first posts is actually from one of alamjob's WTS thread's before(after?) he was temp-banned or whatever it was... Roll Eyes

I am friends of everyone. I am not taking any side. alamjob239 is just a one human being. There are 7 billion human and the number is increasing at extraordinary pace. I want to be treated unfairly neither I want anyone treated unfairly.

Here is Bla2kja2k giving a newbie "advice" ... The fucking irony here kills me, LMFAO! Cheesy
im new to the group, thanks for having me. i love physical bitcoins and anything to do with crypto. have a great night everybody =) , rs

Welcome to our community. Just respect the rules here you will be fine. Make sure to use tag like [WTS] with your thread title.

Thanks Blackjack.

Cheesy

here he is pissing Yogg off and wasting his precious time like always... Go figure! Roll Eyes

Yogg - I am sorry! I like you a lot. Be happy and I wish you all the success. At the end of the day truth is I like your inventions and no one can change that. Ignore what I said to you.
Sorry to everyone. Enjoy your day all of you!
I am out! blackjack

More idiotic faux Yogg-Worship. Roll Eyes   From: https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5377/53771834.html

Yogg - i thought you are a noble man. You yourself participated in this thread. Why you are soicial and I am not. Are you the angel from the sky.
I guess artist has nothing to do with morality. Now i know.
I think your logics have serious flaws. Read Socratre Logics online.
I have always treated you with high standards all the time. Here just for pennies you pulled my legs. I  never expected that from you.
The world is full  of surprises.

Oh, and here he is as usual making shit up & whining about the trust sytem... LOL.

Older members are taking advantage of trust system over newbies. This system need to be changed otherwise newbies will be constantly provoked.
This also take away potential huge business from other members.
Lets not few to take over this great community.
Trust system should be solely based on payments.
Please consider mt opinion.
NOW YOU KNOW

Now,,, I think it's pretty fucking clear these accounts are all the same shit-posting, time-wasting, anger-inducing fucking bell-end, and has absolutely no respect for the rules, other members, or manners as evidenced by just this fucking thread alone.

So, .... FFS just....

#ReBan_Rainbowsky already! Tongue

BTW - If you don't like how I talk/write, you can fuck off too. Wink
copper member
Hello mew mew Owlcatz! You just came out of hibernation or what?
In order for you to INSULT me I would first have to value your OPINION. What can I say? You came into this world as confused and it is not your fault. You should introduce your upper lip with your lower lip sometimes and shut up.  Shocked

At least you make the mods earn their money cleaning up all your shit posts. I wonder how many deleted posts do you wake up to everyday? Wink

Fucking idiot, I've met dogs smarter than you. Roll Eyes

The last time when I saw something like you I flushed it.  Huh
legendary
In order for you to INSULT me I would first have to value your OPINION. What can I say? You came into this world as confused and it is not your fault. You should introduce your upper lip with your lower lip sometimes and shut up.  Shocked

At least you make the mods earn their money cleaning up all your shit posts. I wonder how many deleted posts do you wake up to everyday? Wink

Fucking idiot, I've met dogs smarter than you. Roll Eyes
copper member

Yeah it's fucking complex alright, shit-rag - Way too fucking complex for you obviously so here's a bunch of off's - Now take them & fuck them...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Not true at all.  I asked why 6 of my bought items are taking longer. Are you going to give me those items?
Mopar and Owlcatz are thousand times better than you. They have some communication skills and they are very funny. You don't. No disrespect to you.
If you do not know how to be social it is your problem. It is not Mopar, mine or Mod problem.
Every thread of mine is justified.
i hardly know you. What is your place in here.
You said low quality post. My posts are thousand times better than you. I share info with others. I help others and Mopar does.
Threads speak for itself.
Just because you have 10 trust tags on your back do not mean anything to anyone. Behavior matters.
Did you ask can I join sharing the conversation. What a rudeness. Who are you talking to us like that?
Go back whatever you are doing.
I think you are jealous now since I told Mopar and Owlcatz to buy my list now you have competitors and now  it unpleasant for you.
Me, Mopar and Owlcatz will educate everyone in the community.   Owlcatz have suggested me what to buy and what not to. Mopar has helped to find the right info so that I don buy less collectibles.
I did not see any post at where you helped me or help Mopar or help Owlcarz.
It is always me me my my. Go away. There are 8 billion people to give me advice.
I do not have to go through thousand of threads one thread is good enough. I think you know what I mean.
Your kind of users will poke quietly and then just leave and quietly put others on the spots.
Be a gentleman please. My request to you ok. Thanks
There will be equal kids and babies wealth rights in 100 years. I am hopeful.

Quoting this as probably the most insane post I've ever seen you make. Oh wait.... Roll Eyes

This is not the 1st time this online user teeGUMES did it.  
He bought all the limited edition collectible items with low prices for long time and  even opened a thread asking people  give him more with low prices.
What about us? We cannot do the same thing like him. Because this online and all his alt users are so special.
Why can't you give new users some space so that they can get the same deals like you enjoyed for years.
CHANGES WE NEED.
I know this online user he will not answer. Like I said he will say few things and leave and use the negative trust rating.
Thousands and thousands of new users have the same question why not them. Why it is always about few. Somehow they find a way to justify things. Later they fight among themselves to knock some of them out. It is like survival of the fittest. It does not matter how they do it as long as it gets done.
What new on the menu today?
CHANGES WE NEED.

Hmm.. Is this fucking guy retarded? Huh

Let's see.... Regarding basic English:

You say you speak it - and that may be so - but you simply do not understand it.
Say what? I don under stan waw! I learned something new today. Y now what you are echmart fella. Any new surpiseeee?
Explain to your bro Rainbowsk  watch y tyin to say. Showno bra Aiiiiii bra try it. You know what  y sayin. I gotch y bra!

Roll Eyes

Now, he's banned from buying anything directly from coldkey.eu by asking for a loan through the contact page. FFS .... Roll Eyes

Insulting WHO? YOU? You got be kidding me. You are fun watching though!
It is not insulting. Only words that your brain can process negative words as far as I have experienced. Your response was like you do not find directions.
I can speak in many languages but I mainly prefer to speak in English. I think English is the national language of the world. One world order baby!

Hopefully you heard from France Today that we are done with you.
You'll get your refund, all further orders canceled and I'm done on that matter.

Yogg - my friend you know that they are laughing Right!
There are so many times people ask questions - at least in this case it is your item related. It was a simple question. All you have to say sorry I cannot do it. You created custom CK cards for others and I thought I can ask you the same since I buy stuff from you all the time.
You are under peer pressure or not I do not know. But, I assume that you are smart man.
Asking you for a custom release is a good thing for you? That means I love your custom made items. Many people asked you that too.
All I wanted to know how long long it will take since it was bit taking a while. Can I not ask you that?
But instead you did not like it. I did also said It may take time. The reason I asked you because I am excited to see them at hand. That is all.
I do not go your post unless I am buying something. I always praised you for your innovations.  

Holy shit this is as exhausting as the Trump Presidency FFS... Cheesy

Grin You talk trash all the time and IT IS NOTHING NEW TO THE MODERATORS AND IF IT IS NEW I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
I was not begging. I simply requested if that can be done. You twist everything. Specially on Sunday you love to stir up things for no reasons.
When I read your comments first thing I know I will BE experience something DISGAUSTING.
You are the perfect example of TROLLING.
You grown up adult act like BABY and always beg to moderators for silly things
Using nasty words is part of your comments.
You and Mppar take turns like a part time job. And then some other alts slowing stir up things. It is not clever and wise. It is disguasting.
WHAT IS NEW ABOUT YOU THAT MODS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT?
I AM SHOCKED THAT I STILL GET TO SEE YOU COMMENT.
You messed up many of my threads. Those are saved for you for your souvenirs.  Annon is laughing at you and you still do not get it. You never will. This is a complex world.
Admins have to deal with you for many many years. What cam I say?  Grin Grin Grin  Grin  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah it's fucking complex alright, shit-rag - Way too fucking complex for you obviously so here's a bunch of off's - Now take them & fuck them...  Roll Eyes

copper member
^^ prime example of what the Collectibles board has turned into. Front page is whatever 10 threads Rainbowsky and MoparMiningLLC decide to dirty up with low quality posts.

thanks for the insult. Funny when  you do it, you must consider it to be high quality posts.

This is not the 1st time this online user teeGUMES did it.  

He bought all the limited edition collectible items with low prices for long time and  even opened a thread asking people  give him more with low prices.

What about us? We cannot do the same thing like him. Because this online and all his alt users are so special.

Why can't you give new users some space so that they can get the same deals like you enjoyed for years.

CHANGES WE NEED.

I know this online user he will not answer. Like I said he will say few things and leave and use the negative trust rating.

Thousands and thousands of new users have the same question why not them. Why it is always about few. Somehow they find a way to justify things. Later they fight among themselves to knock some of them out. It is like survival of the fittest. It does not matter how they do it as long as it gets done.

What new on the menu today?

CHANGES WE NEED.

legendary
^^ prime example of what the Collectibles board has turned into. Front page is whatever 10 threads Rainbowsky and MoparMiningLLC decide to dirty up with low quality posts.

thanks for the insult. Funny when  you do it, you must consider it to be high quality posts.
copper member

Not true at all.  I asked why 6 of my bought items are taking longer. Are you going to give me those items?

Mopar and Owlcatz are thousand times better than you. They have some communication skills and they are very funny. You don't. No disrespect to you.

If you do not know how to be social it is your problem. It is not Mopar, mine or Mod problem.

Every thread of mine is justified.

i hardly know you. What is your place in here.

You said low quality post. My posts are thousand times better than you. I share info with others. I help others and Mopar does.

Threads speak for itself.

Just because you have 10 trust tags on your back do not mean anything to anyone. Behavior matters.

Did you ask can I join sharing the conversation. What a rudeness. Who are you talking to us like that?

Go back whatever you are doing.

I think you are jealous now since I told Mopar and Owlcatz to buy my list now you have competitors and now  it unpleasant for you.

Me, Mopar and Owlcatz will educate everyone in the community.   Owlcatz have suggested me what to buy and what not to. Mopar has helped to find the right info so that I don buy less collectibles.

I did not see any post at where you helped me or help Mopar or help Owlcarz.

It is always me me my my. Go away. There are 8 billion people to give me advice.

I do not have to go through thousand of threads one thread is good enough. I think you know what I mean.

Your kind of users will poke quietly and then just leave and quietly put others on the spots.

Be a gentleman please. My request to you ok. Thanks

There will be equal kids and babies wealth rights in 100 years. I am hopeful.
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
copper member
You say you speak it - and that may be so - but you simply do not understand it.
Say what? I don under stan waw! I learned something new today. Y now what you are echmart fella. Any new surpiseeee?
Explain to your bro Rainbowsk  watch y tyin to say. Showno bra Aiiiiii bra try it. You know what  y sayin. I gotch y bra!
legendary
copper member

Ha! You asked if I was bidding - I said no. Funny - asking for English when you can rarely type an entire sentence without spelling and/or grammar errors. I think you thrive on strife and thus try to creat drama and conflict at all turns. Especially when none exists.

I am still not understanding what the heck you just said. Try to form small sentences instead of running crazy like baboons.

Hello! are you awake?

You posted in my main thread again. Since you posted again which I cannot stop  I asked you a question there. Can you answer it please?

Now insulting me - ha again. Sorry if simple English is not simple enough for you.

It is not insulting. Only words that your brain can process negative words as far as I have experienced. Your response was like you do not find directions.

I can speak in many languages but I mainly prefer to speak in English. I think English is the national language of the world. One world order baby!
legendary

Ha! You asked if I was bidding - I said no. Funny - asking for English when you can rarely type an entire sentence without spelling and/or grammar errors. I think you thrive on strife and thus try to creat drama and conflict at all turns. Especially when none exists.

I am still not understanding what the heck you just said. Try to form small sentences instead of running crazy like baboons.

Hello! are you awake?

You posted in my main thread again. Since you posted again which I cannot stop  I asked you a question there. Can you answer it please?

Now insulting me - ha again. Sorry if simple English is not simple enough for you.
copper member

I am still not understanding what the heck you just said. Try to form small sentences instead of running like crazy baboons.

Hello! are you awake?

legendary
Mopar LLC - are you bidding Coldkey masks? I think they are hand made. I like the design.

You still do not understand what is going on.

Bidding? No. And I know all I need to - post crap that makes sense and I wont be on your case. Post stupid crap and I will be on your case. I am a reasonable person.

I did not get a single bit what the heck you just said? English please.

copper member
Mopar LLC - are you bidding Coldkey masks? I think they are hand made. I like the design.

Bidding? No. And I know all I need to - post crap that makes sense and I wont be on your case. Post stupid crap and I will be on your case. I am a reasonable person.

I did not get a single bit what the heck you just said? English please.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: