Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] Ban-evasion by user Alamjob239/Bla2kja2k/acemax/RainbowSky [UPDATED] - page 4. (Read 3046 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Not to mention how many times you wanted to nuke me. Good luck.

nuke is not a violent thing - it means to remove you from the forums. you made the threat - you realized and you deleted it. just like you went and deleted a bunch of your other posts - just trying to cover your ass. I hope this one is enough to ban you. sadly we all know you will be back within a few minutes of the ban but at least we will have a few weeks before you ramp up to your crazy antics again.

Every singe thing you said to me in here and in my posts are all ground for bans. Not to count how many times you provoked me relentlessly to torture me mentally. All the way from the beginning to now. All saved somewhere.

show me one statement that would get me a ban. please.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Every singe thing you said to me in here and in my posts are all ground for bans. Not to count how many times you provoked me relentlessly to torture me mentally. All the way from the beginning to now. All saved somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
You hanging monkey from tilted broken twig!

I am out of this shit post of you Smellfungus! Good night!  Grin

LOL. Knew it, ya fucking twat. Good night, have fun not being able to sleep .... AGAIN!!! Grin

I want to kick your ass but I will not.

official quote of threatening someone with physical harm - think that is also grounds for ban.

Missed the edit, but will report it in the am, thanks. Wink
legendary

I want to kick your ass but I will not.

official quote of threatening someone with physical harm - think that is also grounds for ban.
copper member
I will put both of you baboons under ignore list  for few days to absurd. I really don want both of you completely get cracked up. It is done. I am good to go now.

the truth hurts that bad? Seriously? Did you go call your mom and stuff and now you feel better? Roll Eyes

BTW - I bet you reply to this post you shit-eating baboon... Have a great night, twatmunch! Grin

You hanging monkey from tilted broken twig!

I am out of this shit post of you Smellfungus! Good night!  Grin
legendary
I will put both of you baboons under ignore list  for few days to absurd. I really don want both of you completely get cracked up. It is done. I am good to go now.

the truth hurts that bad? Seriously? Did you go call your mom and stuff and now you feel better? Roll Eyes

BTW - I bet you reply to this post you shit-eating baboon... Have a great night, twatmunch! Grin
copper member
the amount of time I give to the community and the knowledge I have I might as well take a responsible position. My plans to make forum to a next level.

what amount of time? you claim you have 1 account and that account is not even 6 months old. So what is this about the amount of time you give the forums huh?

When did you become a mathematician from a carpenter? huh
legendary
the amount of time I give to the community and the knowledge I have I might as well take a responsible position. My plans to make forum to a next level.

what amount of time? you claim you have 1 account and that account is not even 6 months old. So what is this about the amount of time you give the forums huh?
copper member
God save us all! Grin

I come from Sky with many color like rainbow. God sent me so that I can see all color what's going on.

Just think mew mew how many of you idiot gang bangs I handle alone. Actually you are my test case tube not the subject.  Because the name of you to me is "nothing" so I can't use you as a subject.
legendary

LMFAO!!! OMFG, you totally crack me up!!! Cheesy Cheesy ....  Why??

God save us all! Grin

BTW, no such thing:

I am going to apply for super mod. i am ready discussing about it. I have all the references.
copper member
I am going to apply for super mod. i am ready discussing about it. I have all the references.

You do that. I'm sure Theymos would be super thrilled with your record here so far. Roll Eyes

You do not need to butter up anything. I am not a cry baby like you. Even you gang up on me it means nothing to me.

I want to play much bigger role in community for years to come. I just don do collection. If you think that way you will make big mistake.
legendary

You do that. I'm sure Theymos would be super impressed & thrilled with your record here so far. Roll Eyes

ya really! that is what they always say I did do anything. You 2 are in special watch on every single post you do. It triggers the events you idiots. You are too confidents that you think annon  will save you. He will not. He has so many inportant things to do.

By the way, whatever you are implying above is simply fucking insane. Get back on your psych meds, ffs. Roll Eyes

Also, this is fucking insanely awesome, thanks for the lulz, idiot! Grin

You do not need to butter up anything. I am not a cry baby like you. Even you gang up on me it means nothing to me.

I want to play much bigger role in community for years to come. I just don do collection. If you think that way you will make big mistake.
copper member
No one believe you Mopar and you are making it better  for them to nuke you. Soon you will get your rewards. It is beyond mods hands now

haha that made me laugh. I have done nothing worthy of being nuked. nice try though. I really did need a good laugh from the little Bangladesh boy whose head just isn't right.

ya really! that is what they always say I did do anything. You 2 are in special watch on every single post you do. It triggers the events you idiots. You are too confidents that you think annon  will save you. He will not. He has so many inportant things to do.
legendary
No one believe you Mopar and you are making it better  for them to nuke you. Soon you will get your rewards. It is beyond mods hands now

haha that made me laugh. I have done nothing worthy of being nuked. nice try though. I really did need a good laugh from the little Bangladesh boy whose head just isn't right.
copper member
Are you a cry baby now.  Grin  You don pay attention when you shit talk and shit post. Everything else you do now it makes all of us laugh. Roll Eyes
legendary
Hey Mopar you cursed at me today. How could you do that to me? I feel bad. say sorry.

You and me both know that nutjob Owlcatz me new. I know he has one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

Huh

says the guy who curses me out in other languages lol

Um... No... TeeGumes said you and Mopar were, not me... Get a fucking clue, idiot. Also, he was referring to YOU for the most part, at least Mopar actually contributes positively, even if he cannot resist arguing with you in other threads - THAT is what THIS thread is for. Roll Eyes

when I do? I do it the least amount of everyone else including you lol
legendary
a gift? who the hell thought that was a good idea? only one I could think of would be OGNasty who has had good deals with you. I dont know anyone else who would have done it. or maybe it was another one of your alts - you do have quite a few.

but I will not believe anyone in their right mind did it until someone owns up to it - otherwise, I will just consider it one of your many lies, you have told many and tell more every single day.

Yep, good call!! The only idiot to leave this moron positive trust. Roll Eyes
legendary
Copper membership was a gift dum ass.  Grin and from a very very very top

a gift? who the hell thought that was a good idea? only one I could think of would be OGNasty who has had good deals with you. I dont know anyone else who would have done it. or maybe it was another one of your alts - you do have quite a few.

but I will not believe anyone in their right mind did it until someone owns up to it - otherwise, I will just consider it one of your many lies, you have told many and tell more every single day.
copper member
They said you 2 are are live examples of how to make the system better.  Grin
legendary
Hey Mopar you cursed at me today. How could you do that to me? I feel bad. say sorry.

You and me both know that nutjob Owlcatz me new. I know he has one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

Huh

No - You deserve to be nuked off this forum again, and this is all.

As for my brain cells - Pretty fucking sure I have a bit more left than you, ya fucking idiot. Roll Eyes

Now take some more of the off's and go fuck them again. You don't bother me in the slightest to be honest, I just think you are a piece of trash who doesn't understand anything properly and have no place here whatsoever.

Have some parting rants if you want, I don't care... Why? Because you're the one fucked in the head, not me. Grin

Copper membership was a gift dum ass.  Grin and from a very very very top

You got any proof of that? Nah... didn't think so... Fucking idiot. My fucking cat is smarter than you. Roll Eyes

They said you 2 are are live examples of how to make the system better.  Grin

Um... No... TeeGumes said you and Mopar were, not me... Get a fucking clue, idiot. Also, he was referring to YOU for the most part, at least Mopar actually contributes positively, even if he cannot resist arguing with you in other threads - THAT is what THIS thread is for. Roll Eyes

Even I shower you with my fart live you still say I need proof. Here is progression from others. People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect but you are doing all right. Grin

No - I don't really fucking care. Fact is - YOU were BANNED from this forum as a PERSON, not an ACCOUNT. You say "Follow the rules" etc, but here you are breaking the biggest one!! Fucking idiot! Cheesy

Also, I'm pretty fucking sure the outlook right now for idiocy scale is "rainbowsky" < "owlcatz", in ALL regards to RULES. so have fun on your last spree because you WILL be banned again, idiot. Roll Eyes

EDIT - STOP Triple posting FFS - EDIT you Post, ya fucking imbecile. Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: