Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 39. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
OMG, we have all the sky is falling people in one thread.  Nuke em from orbit, it's the only way to be sure!  Sell out and move.  Nobody cares about your cries.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
the more emotionally disrupting my words are the more people take notice.

Yep. People take notice of homophobic vulgar personal attacks and those who make them.

yeah that was a little to discriminatory, removed.
URGENT, this thread maybe be deleted,
This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

Gee. I wonder why?  Roll Eyes

I do not know but twice was deleted without explanation.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
URGENT, this thread maybe be deleted,
This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

Gee. I wonder why?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 270
  Glad i listened to calm.com whilst reading that…
  Does anyone think Gox has any coins to give back or sell and that they would actually sell at the price shown come on there a bunch of scammers so no need to worry there…
  And as if someone with half a brain really dumped 4000 coins in 1 go it was his cat !   Shocked

Thanks to calm dot com i didn't panic whilst reading that thread i still have all my coins apart from the 1.07BTC stolen at coinmarket.io at least it wasn't Karples i only had 0.4 stolen by him  Embarrassed

Still holding  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
the more emotionally disrupting my words are the more people take notice.

Yep. People take notice of homophobic vulgar personal attacks and those who make them.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1132

What is your method for calculating BTC velocity?

That much at least is simple.  You get the total movement of bitcoins from the blockchain, and divide by the number of bitcoins currently in existence. 
Activity: 280
What fundamentals are you referring to?  This is a currency .. the price is determined by monetary velocity and speculation.  I'm not aware of anyone who has done a thorough job at estimating the non-speculated price of BTC.  That is, the price level maintained by the use of the currency to purchase goods.

The BTC velocity is roughly 4 during January (as compared to 1.5 for USD) which puts the fundamental value of a BTC at 640USD.
Coincidentally, as I write, the price (on Bitstamp) is roughly equal to the fundamental value.  

What is your method for calculating BTC velocity?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
What fundamentals are you referring to?  This is a currency .. the price is determined by monetary velocity and speculation.  I'm not aware of anyone who has done a thorough job at estimating the non-speculated price of BTC.  That is, the price level maintained by the use of the currency to purchase goods.

The BTC velocity is roughly 4 during January (as compared to 1.5 for USD) which puts the fundamental value of a BTC at 640USD.
Coincidentally, as I write, the price (on Bitstamp) is roughly equal to the fundamental value.  
Activity: 280
I am working on the next generation of crypto-currencies as we speak. I have made a great concept for a currency which will defeat price volatility exactly (among many other problems which crypto currencies have). Problem is that from concept until making it happen it's a long way, because this will not be a simple copy-coin... it will change the rules of the games forever.

You and a lot of other people.  Should be interesting ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
[..] bitcoin goes to the history books [.]

Troy (2004) quote:
Odysseus: If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.
P2P The Planet!

Well, you don't have much brain, don't you? I am using this language btw. ONLY because you used the same to me..

So let me explain you a very simple thing: if bitcoin goes to the history books ALL (I mean ALL) cryptocurrencies will go there forever. Everybody knows this... this is why governments are targettng ONLY bitcoin and not all the other coins, because they know: if bitcoin fails, ALL COINS will fail.
You need to realize that people invested BILLIONS of dollars into bitcoin (literally). It is probably one the biggest investment of our days. If that falls, after so many billions of dollars spent, who do you think will ever trust X-coin in our lifetime? Who do you think will invest another billions to Y-coins, or whatever?

You should check your reality-meter a little bit...

That's an easy answer, their will be less people speculating on crypto-currencies (using it as a form of investment) and more people using it an actual means of exchange/payment processor. This is because it is overwhelmingly convenient and empowering to do so (having full control over ones money)

Their will be crypto-currencies that will able to remove price volatility, you better believe it. or will your ignorance make you miss the next train?

You are wrong.... the problem with this statement "more people using it an actual means of exchange/payment". The problem is that noone will exchange any goods for a currency which they don't trust. And if bitcoin will collapse then building up trust in ANY cryptocurrency, no matter how good that might be, how safe, etc. will be EXTREMLY HARD (impossible in the next decade for sure).

I do believe in Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general (not all the crapcoins which show up every day, but some of the alternative currencies). And because I believe in this, I am working on the next generation of crypto-currencies as we speak. I have made a great concept for a currency which will defeat price volatility exactly (among many other problems which crypto currencies have). Problem is that from concept until making it happen it's a long way, because this will not be a simple copy-coin... it will change the rules of the games forever.

I didn't say bitcoin was going to collapse i said it will be made redundant.  it will hold sentimental value like a rare antique/used amongst a small niche.

And also don't take anything i said against you personally, the more emotionally disrupting my words are the more people take notice.
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...

Well, you don't have much brain, don't you? I am using this language btw. ONLY because you used the same to me..

So let me explain you a very simple thing: if bitcoin goes to the history books ALL (I mean ALL) cryptocurrencies will go there forever. Everybody knows this... this is why governments are targettng ONLY bitcoin and not all the other coins, because they know: if bitcoin fails, ALL COINS will fail.
You need to realize that people invested BILLIONS of dollars into bitcoin (literally). It is probably one the biggest investment of our days. If that falls, after so many billions of dollars spent, who do you think will ever trust X-coin in our lifetime? Who do you think will invest another billions to Y-coins, or whatever?

That's an easy answer, their will be less people speculating on crypto-currencies (using it as a form of investment) and more people using it an actual means of exchange/payment processor. This is because it is overwhelmingly convenient and empowering to do so (having full control over ones money)

Their will be crypto-currencies that will able to remove price volatility, you better believe it. or will your ignorance make you miss the next train?

You are wrong.... the problem with this statement "more people using it an actual means of exchange/payment". The problem is that noone will exchange any goods for a currency which they don't trust. And if bitcoin will collapse then building up trust in ANY cryptocurrency, no matter how good that might be, how safe, etc. will be EXTREMLY HARD (impossible in the next decade for sure).

I do believe in Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general (not all the crapcoins which show up every day, but some of the alternative currencies). And because I believe in this, I am working on the next generation of crypto-currencies as we speak. I have made a great concept for a currency which will defeat price volatility exactly (among many other problems which crypto currencies have). Problem is that from concept until making it happen it's a long way, because this will not be a simple copy-coin... it will change the rules of the games forever.
P2P The Planet!

Their will be crypto-currencies that will able to remove price volatility, you better believe it.

And i never said bitcoin will go to $0, it will hold sentimental value like a rare antique.
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
OK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS FOR THE MENTALLY INCOMPATANT

CRYPTO IS HERE TO STAY...SHHHH...SHUTUP...SHHHH...THATS BETTER

THEIR WILL BE BETTER MORE EFFICIENT AND FEATURE RICH CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT SOLVE ALOT OF THE PROBLEMS BITCOIN HAS....*beats reader with a stick*

BITCOIN WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME REDUNDANT BUT WILL BE IN OUR HISTORY BOOKS AS THE CRYPTOCURRENCY THAT STARTED IT ALL

P2P The Planet!
OK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS FOR THE MENTALLY INCOMPATANT

CRYPTO IS HERE TO STAY...SHHHH...SHUTUP...SHHHH...THATS BETTER

THEIR WILL BE BETTER MORE EFFICIENT AND FEATURE RICH CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT SOLVE ALOT OF THE PROBLEMS BITCOIN HAS....*beats reader with a stick*

BITCOIN WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME REDUNDANT BUT WILL BE IN OUR HISTORY BOOKS AS THE CRYPTOCURRENCY THAT STARTED IT ALL

It seems like BTC-e is about to become the next MtGox. More and more people are havin problems with their BTC withdrawls.
That would explain the 25$ price difference to Stamp!
Igorr, what´s your opinion about that?

See here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-e-withdrawal-issues-459464
for now I do not know, but we must follow this topic.
Time will tell all.
Activity: 504
It seems like BTC-e is about to become the next MtGox. More and more people are havin problems with their BTC withdrawls.
That would explain the 25$ price difference to Stamp!
Igorr, what´s your opinion about that?

See here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-e-withdrawal-issues-459464
P2P The Planet!
I am glad that you both recognized the danger in investing in Bitcoin. I strongly advise you both to sell your 0.054 BTC each Smiley or whatever amount you have, leave the market and let the serious guys take over.

fuck off you snobbish elitist. People like you are the exact people i have been trying to get away from, moving from FIAT to Crypto.
Activity: 504
Thanks to all of you for spamming this facts only based thread. Would you please use the philosphical sub-forum for your discussions, thanks.
In here it´s about igorr´s charts and numbers!
Pages:
Jump to: