Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 42. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Uuuuh, that looks really bad. Thanks for sharing igorr.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
yellow and green lines (Bid/Ask lines) are merged after more than two years.

View Screen Capture
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why does everybody think that people will withdraw their gox coins to stamp and sell all? If I would be able to buy coins @220 I would hodl them forever instead of selling them for 600 @ stamp.

If You could have gotten Gox coins at third of the spot price during the bull phase, then you would wait for the market to climb further perhaps.....

....but a chance to treble your money, in one easy stroke, in the midst of a clear bear phase with who knows what low prices and/or market stagnation yet to come?

A sensible person would cash out as promptly as feasibly possible.
Why does everybody think that people will withdraw their gox coins to stamp and sell all? If I would be able to buy coins @220 I would hodl them forever instead of selling them for 600 @ stamp.

If bitcoin fall to 10 usd you lose x22 or 2200% your capital !

You can't lose more than 100% unless you are leveraging igorr. In the above example, you would have lost 210/220, or 95.45% of your investment, NOT 2200%.

sorry for mistakes
yes you are right, If bitcoin fall to 10 usd you lose x22 or 95.45 % your capital !
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

You can't lose more than 100% unless you are leveraging igorr. In the above example, you would have lost 210/220, or 95.45% of your investment, NOT 2200%.
If there was not so much FUD, I would believe Bitcoin go under 100, but now I doubt

Then just buy, you have good price 630 usd.  Wink
You pay only 100k usd for 158 bitcoin
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
If there was not so much FUD, I would believe Bitcoin go under 100, but now I doubt
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

Math is not your thing huh? Whatever, welcome to my ignore list...

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
It not be an error,  Wink

the guy is an chinese trader,misuse with mt4 and a margin.

I would have thought that it was a blistering error, or a hack.

If it was an error with mt4 on BTC-e though, what was it that caused Bitfinex to dive down to $100 also. If that exchange is tied to anywhere, it is Bitstamp.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I agree with OP. The guy who sold at $102 isn't stupid!
He knows that once the crash begins, you must be happy to be able to sell at $20!

the guy is an chinese trader,misuse with mt4 and a margin.
I bet igorr or fonzie are one of the morons who panic sold @ $102 on btce and realized how stupid it was that he didnt realize he was on the sell chart and not on the buy chart.

Leancy is a Bitcoin investment firm?

And you work for them?

Fuck me! There are gonna be a whole bunch of angry Leancy clients wondering where all their dosh has gone!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Now race is in progress who will before sell their Bitcoin.

Gox is dead, Bitstamp also decreases, each succeeding day we have less money !
Activity: 154
I bet igorr or fonzie are one of the morons who panic sold @ $102 on btce and realized how stupid it was that he didnt realize he was on the sell chart and not on the buy chart.
Igorr just overbought mining hardware at the $1000 bubble time, and then falling BTC price and his beloved president ruined his "business". Then igorr has to love and hate his president at the same time. Pretty frustrating, so he discharges here...

Leancy is a Bitcoin investment firm?

And you work for them?

Fuck me! There are gonna be a whole bunch of angry Leancy clients wondering where all their dosh has gone!
Activity: 184
Bitcoin lovers <3
To the OP and all those preaching panic -  You guys DO KNOW that Gox doesn't control the market right? You DO KNOW that no one goes by Gox's price anymore right? You DO KNOW that Gox's withdrawals and deposits are frozen, right? You DO KNOW that if Gox goes down, the market would be a better place since it'll even be more "decentralized", right? Do your homework before you preach FUD.

and where might all these stolen Gox coins be ending up?

do you think that we have a big bunch of evangelical cyber-criminals at work here, who want to steal, and hold Bitcoin in order to Stick it to The Man and get rich doing so as Bitcoin 'inevitably' goes through $100K

and how the hell would one less major exchange mean that the market was 'even more decentralised'...ah you spelt it 'decentralized'. Now I understand. You are another idiot American who has consumed too much junk food and now your brain doesn't work properly. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

When MtGox allows withdrawls 30000+ BTC will arrive @ Bitstamp and crash the price below 200$

If the real BTC aren't already being 'pilfered' out the MtGox system leaving Goxcoin in its place.
When MtGox allows withdrawls 30000+ BTC will arrive @ Bitstamp and crash the price below 200$
Pages:
Jump to: