Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 45. (Read 67950 times)

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
I pay you 400 per coin!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NOOOOO BTC Crashing!!! FUD!!

Send you coin to me, I will pay out generously 200 USD each!!!
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Relax OP, If you are really worried sell your bitcoins now,put on your headphones and visit http://calm.com

Don't fucking spread panic.

haha +1
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc & igorr

Do you have any bid offers above 200$ , or do you think it´s way too dangerous to put em that high?
I don´t want to miss the bottom, but i think 50-120$ is more likely to happen, and i don´t wan´t to burn my money. Any advice?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Relax OP, If you are really worried sell your bitcoins now,put on your headphones and visit http://calm.com

Don't fucking spread panic.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
I agree with OP. The guy who sold at $102 isn't stupid!
He knows that once the crash begins, you must be happy to be able to sell at $20!

Id take all your bitcoins for $20. Then you can be happy and i will be happy. Deal?

Are you a moron? Hello? Hello, anybody there? Is there activity in your brain? Are you the product of incest?

Why would I sell you bitcoins for $20? Did you even read what I wrote?
Anyone with well working brains would've known that I've already sold, at a much, much higher rate.

Even if I didn't, why would I sell you bitcoins at $20,- NOW, if I can sell them for around $650?

Did you ever go to school? Are you mentally challenged?
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
He knows that once the crash begins, you must be happy to be able to sell at $20!

Id take all your bitcoins for $20. Then you can be happy and i will be happy. Deal?

Since i appreciate OP thorough analysis and i'm finding pietje offer frankly miserable i'm willing to offer $20.99.
 Grin
Activity: 406
Where are the people that are saying, "If the price falls to 700 usd I will buy all bitcoin" Huh
Why they do not buy ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Cool!  Based on your sage advice I have put all my life savings into one massive short.  I sure hope you are right.  I assume you have done the same.

Bahahaha
border $ 15 million is so small
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
Cool!  Based on your sage advice I have put all my life savings into one massive short.  I sure hope you are right.  I assume you have done the same.

just relax and watch, Bitcoin goes on a similar price as Litecoin, maybe for 1 month or max. 2 months.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

It could collapse upwards too.

No,
Bitcoin no more any investitors, producers of mining hardware are out of the game because mining factor is so low, about 10 cents per Gh at 24h, and for 2 days will be -20%, or 8 cents per Gh at 24h ,
difficulty rise to 3.1 bilion !!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please keep up the good work!  Cheesy
It really looks like BTC is about to crash hard!

If you do not believe me try to make a similar thread, and see for yourself,
Your thread will be deleted !!!

This does not look good.

I know, these manipulating admins in here try to hide what´s really goin on in Bitcoinland. We all know that Bitcoin is about to crash to 100$ or lower!
You are actin totally right to warn everybody! If they delete your post please make a new one immediately!
We must spread the message!

Yeah, except for the other 50 "bitcoin crashing/plummeting/hitting $100/stealing my car!!!" posts in the last two weeks.
Activity: 504
Please keep up the good work!  Cheesy

This does not look good.

I know, these manipulating admins in here try to hide what´s really goin on in Bitcoinland. We all know that Bitcoin is about to crash to 100$ or lower!
You are actin totally right to warn everybody! If they delete your post please make a new one immediately!
We must spread the message!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Bitcoin collapsing into my wallet at alarming rate Grin
Please keep up the good work!  Cheesy

This does not look good.
Activity: 728

It could collapse upwards too.
Pages:
Jump to: