Pages:
Author

Topic: US to charge FIFA for corruption! - page 6. (Read 7417 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
June 02, 2015, 04:23:59 AM
Team America strikes again. How do they even have jurisdiction to arrest people for this stuff? In Switzerland as well.

Lol... America can arrest anyone anywhere. It doesn't matter whether you are a terrorist with the ISIS, or you are the Japanese Emperor. Your citizenship, crime records.etc hardly matters. If the Americans think that you pose a threat to the US monopoly, then you'll be arrested. A few weeks ago, a Russian national was arrested by the US agents, while he was vacationing in the Maldives. Similar incidents are being reported with alarming frequency nowadays.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
June 02, 2015, 02:44:29 AM
Im glad the us is finally doing something about fifa. Honestly soccer is a bunch of bullshit, first of all they take the name "football" from us and claim that its because they use their feet (wow what a lazy way to play a sport, you already use you legs to WALK). But secondly they are obviously corrupt. I have been anti soccer for the longest time, any chance I have to spread the truth and redpill someone about this joke of a "sport" I take. My playstation and xbox friends have all stopped playing fifa after I have messaged them explaining that its corrupt and by playing the game they are advertising this horrible business practice. I honestly feel bad for the kids in lower countries like the UK who play "football" (soccer) for fun. When they grow up and try to play with the big boys they will be disapointed to find all the corruption, crime and sex drugs in there that just spoil the overall good sportsmanship! 
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 01, 2015, 01:53:05 PM
Team America strikes again. How do they even have jurisdiction to arrest people for this stuff? In Switzerland as well.

Lol... America can arrest anyone anywhere. It doesn't matter whether you are a terrorist with the ISIS, or you are the Japanese Emperor. Your citizenship, crime records.etc hardly matters. If the Americans think that you pose a threat to the US monopoly, then you'll be arrested. A few weeks ago, a Russian national was arrested by the US agents, while he was vacationing in the Maldives. Similar incidents are being reported with alarming frequency nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
June 01, 2015, 09:18:46 AM
All games are somewhere involved in corruption may it be Fifa or IPL or any other sport. The games are mostly fixed and they even take help from criminals to fund the games. Betting is the main reason for these games to be abused. I don't think the number is only 14. It may be much more.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
June 01, 2015, 09:10:53 AM
Team America strikes again. How do they even have jurisdiction to arrest people for this stuff? In Switzerland as well. Blatter is a dinosaur and needs to go. It's time to bring in some fresh blood. They should get a ex football player and/or manager to head it; someone who actually gives a shit about promoting the game and not just his business interests.

I like your argument. So how about the several corruption cases in FIFA? Is there related to Sepp Blatter or it just the handmade of someone that don't like him?

The FIFA has been corrupt ever since its creation. A cleansing drive should have been undertaken years ago. But it should not be at the orders of the United States. The Americans accusing the FIFA of corruption is like pot calling kettle black. The Americans have even used blackmail tactics (in addiiton to bribing) to get hosting rights in the past. They have no moral right to accuse the FIFA on anything.

I wouldn't say its been corrupt since the start but as with any type of organization centered around promoting something (see the Bitcoin Foundation too) it is quickly infiltrated by people with financial motivations and money always talks the loudest.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2015, 04:38:48 AM
I don't see no changes in FIFA, Blatter stays in charge. After some court battles and couple of moths of peace, the mafia will do its thing again. They will throw someone to the lions, someone will apologies for the mess and that's will be all. I do believe it's time to create a new institution to take charge of the world football.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 01, 2015, 02:27:06 AM
I like your argument. So how about the several corruption cases in FIFA? Is there related to Sepp Blatter or it just the handmade of someone that don't like him?

The FIFA has been corrupt ever since its creation. A cleansing drive should have been undertaken years ago. But it should not be at the orders of the United States. The Americans accusing the FIFA of corruption is like pot calling kettle black. The Americans have even used blackmail tactics (in addiiton to bribing) to get hosting rights in the past. They have no moral right to accuse the FIFA on anything.

Maybe you are right that FIFA was corrupt ever since its creation but Blatter really took it to much higher level and create the perfect criminal octopus, real mafia.
We can question the motivation of America to engage in a showdown with Blatter, and even doubt their true intentions and their credibility, but I think it was really high time to begin to address Crime in the top of FIFA.
The world is moving forward, not standing, so it's the time that the old dinosaur FIFA change and become transparent and open to the public.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 01, 2015, 01:18:37 AM

Maybe US want to be first country that start to charged FIFA openly since no country could do that before. What will you do if the corruption in FIFA never ending? I think US action make us to keep eyes on FIFA and hope it will be more transparent in working.
legendary
June 01, 2015, 12:30:09 AM

legendary
May 31, 2015, 03:25:55 PM
So, do you agree Blatter became president of FIFA again? I think Blatter did not favor Asian-African nations, but he did to a country that could pay him much bucks to be host of world cup.

Yes. I support Sepp Blatter to the post of FIFA president. At least he is much better when compared to his American puppet rival, Prince Ali. Nations which bid for hosting rights have always tried to influence the vote by offering various favors. This has been going on for many decades now. When countries such as the United States (1994), France (1998), and England (1966) won the hosting rights through similar means, there was no media outcry. Then why complain now?

legendary
May 31, 2015, 03:00:11 PM
So, do you agree Blatter became president of FIFA again? I think Blatter did not favor Asian-African nations, but he did to a country that could pay him much bucks to be host of world cup.

Yes. I support Sepp Blatter to the post of FIFA president. At least he is much better when compared to his American puppet rival, Prince Ali. Nations which bid for hosting rights have always tried to influence the vote by offering various favors. This has been going on for many decades now. When countries such as the United States (1994), France (1998), and England (1966) won the hosting rights through similar means, there was no media outcry. Then why complain now?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
May 31, 2015, 02:22:22 PM
I thought it was well known that most major league sport teams have corruption among them?  Some have small time corruption compared to FIFA, but still.
legendary
May 31, 2015, 02:20:19 PM
I think your argument is true. Under Blatter leadership, FIFA has staged World Cup in Asia (Japan-South Korea) and Africa (South Africa) for the first time. But, maybe he got much extra money from that.

IMO, Blatter was more power-driven than money-driven. He gave out favors to Asian and African nations, to secure their support to remain in office. Most of his opposition came from within Europe. So he neutralized the European opposition by securing votes from the non-European countries. Even now, he enjoys overwhelming support among the Asian and African boards.

legendary
May 31, 2015, 01:54:54 PM
I think your argument is true. Under Blatter leadership, FIFA has staged World Cup in Asia (Japan-South Korea) and Africa (South Africa) for the first time. But, maybe he got much extra money from that.

IMO, Blatter was more power-driven than money-driven. He gave out favors to Asian and African nations, to secure their support to remain in office. Most of his opposition came from within Europe. So he neutralized the European opposition by securing votes from the non-European countries. Even now, he enjoys overwhelming support among the Asian and African boards.
legendary
May 31, 2015, 01:34:58 PM
Football being played all over the world has nothing to do with him. It was already being played in those places regardless of 'development projects'.

Football was being played in Asia and Africa for many decades. But they were lacking facilities, and the football boards in these regions had hardly any voice in the day-to-day running of FIFA. Blatter changed all that. He ended the European-American monopoly, and gave power to the boards in Africa, Asia and Oceania.

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
May 31, 2015, 01:22:40 PM
Fifa president Sepp Blatter is the victim of a conspiracy from "behind the scenes", his daughter has told the BBC amid the corruption crisis gripping world football.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32952426

"Nobody is without fault but he is not the person who is taking money, Corinne Blatter said "

Well i don't believe it.He transformed from a simple organizer of the World Cup into a multibillion-dollar juggernaut.
Impossible if he doesn't know about bribe, corruptions etc in FIFA, he was president of FIFA since 1998.
legendary
May 31, 2015, 12:52:42 PM
Football being played all over the world has nothing to do with him. It was already being played in those places regardless of 'development projects'.

Football was being played in Asia and Africa for many decades. But they were lacking facilities, and the football boards in these regions had hardly any voice in the day-to-day running of FIFA. Blatter changed all that. He ended the European-American monopoly, and gave power to the boards in Africa, Asia and Oceania.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
May 31, 2015, 11:24:41 AM
Fifa president Sepp Blatter is the victim of a conspiracy from "behind the scenes", his daughter has told the BBC amid the corruption crisis gripping world football.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32952426
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Come original.
May 31, 2015, 10:46:33 AM
It's funny how pretty much everyone was charged except Sepp. He's probably the biggest corrupt fuck there is. He's been holding the game back for years in various ways. No idea how he got voted in again. It's been obvious for quite some time that Russia and Qatar bought their World Cup hostings. Blatter needs to go.

Do you have any proof for your argument that Blatter has been "holding the game back for years in various ways"? As far as I know, he was the one who did a great deal to promote the game outside its strongholds in the Latin America and Europe. If soccer is currently played in more than 200 nations, a part of the credit should go to Sepp Blatter. He undertook several development projects in regions such as Africa and Asia. And his effort has already started to pay off.

Football being played all over the world has nothing to do with him. It was already being played in those places regardless of 'development projects'. His refusal to allow both goal-line technology and video replays for years when everyone else was calling for it was bizarre and illogical.
legendary
May 31, 2015, 10:14:48 AM
It's funny how pretty much everyone was charged except Sepp. He's probably the biggest corrupt fuck there is. He's been holding the game back for years in various ways. No idea how he got voted in again. It's been obvious for quite some time that Russia and Qatar bought their World Cup hostings. Blatter needs to go.

Do you have any proof for your argument that Blatter has been "holding the game back for years in various ways"? As far as I know, he was the one who did a great deal to promote the game outside its strongholds in the Latin America and Europe. If soccer is currently played in more than 200 nations, a part of the credit should go to Sepp Blatter. He undertook several development projects in regions such as Africa and Asia. And his effort has already started to pay off.
Pages:
Jump to: